Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (53756 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Splashme: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt]I love this man[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Technical knockout from the enigma
ozioma11:
Gov. Fayose can not stop his attack on APC on various national Newspapers.

May be after election everything will be over.

Checkout his advert on Punch today

source

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by churchmind: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
harmless011:
Change has come to stay, there is nothing fayose can do to stop the change movement.
wakeup frm ur malaria stricken slumber sleep n face a tsunami reality come saturday

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by deebrain(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Why wish another death?

No wonder you have such a username.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by charming4: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mcpadosky:
Only if Nigerians could think. We are the real
losers in this political games. How many of us
can get Billion contract from GEJ like Gani Adam,
who will use use it for his selfish lifestyle. How
many of us can get 10 private jets like Gej… Doyn
okupe said we are not qualified to have a brand
new Train cars, but he can have 4 new bullets
proof mercedes cars costing half a million dollars
each. If only we nigerians could thinks and vote
right this saturday for our future and the future of
our children. letl vote out PDP so that APC can be
scared of us that if they do not perform after 4
years, they will be voted out and replace with
new party that will listen to us. We nigerians dont
ask for much.. All we ask for is good road, good
hospitals , job provision, and security. Ethopian
just luch their light rail costing 477 million
dollars, all brand new train with A/C. Our govt
spent 12 billions dollars for cans (agolo) called
train for us to ride on. Okupe said we are not
Americans we dont deserve new ones. Dubai is a
desert..their police officer are using half a million
dollar car each to patrol the city. Our police are
fighting for new uniforms and shoes… we believed
GEJ when he says he had no shoes, not knowing
that he is worst than 10 corrupt govt combined.
He had shoes and 10 jets to play with now. First
time in nigeria history, President personally
distrbuting loots money across the country by
himself. Only if nigerians could think this
saturday.

Unfortunately, most of them will not think straight. They have been blinded by religion, tribe and ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by SHAAWA: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
transformers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by chopido(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
This man bad gong
grin
hàhahaha in be small d guy make sense

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by goryorhal(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
Splashme:
[size=14pt]I love this man[/s][/size]

na so you go take HATE am on Saturday
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by FLYFIRE(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
he is actually mocking himself
YOU CAN BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND ALL YOU LIKE...BUT DONT TURN TO VIOLENCE WHEN YOUR MAN FAILS AGAIN. ANYONE THAT TROUBLES NIGERIA AFTER NEXT WEEK WILL ... cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Badgers14: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
I can just imagine what would happen to fayose should Buhari win this election. I swear the man fit get stroke. Upon the millions he has spent on adverts., I can just imagine him having no choice but to call Buhari ''Mr President''. lolz grin grin grin

Fayose will do a frog jump wearing his Agbada and canvass from Ado - Ekiti to Aso rock smiley
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by macjireh: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

ONE MILLION LIKES JARE

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Icekyng: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

You will use your hands to bury ur family soon
Bastard wasted sperm
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Musaspp(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Frankly speaking, Fayose has shown that he is more afraid of a GMB government than the serious business of governing Ekiti. At least, even if he is very sure of PDP retaining Aso rock, I expect that he should also think of the possibility of an APC government in the centre. How will he mend the broken fence between Ekiti and an APC led Fed govt, if that happens? Someone should tell this man to face the business of governing Ekiti. By the way where is all this advert money come from. From Ekiti state account or his personal purse?

My last take, the advert sponsored by Fayose in today's Punch newspaper does not add value to help the electorates make wise decision. At the best, it stands out as a "beer parlour" talk.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Very poor taste. Highly immature the references to age, health status and educational background amongst other things one does not have absolute control over. But Fayose has a choice. Either to focus on delivering the dividends to his constituency and quit this nonsense or resign and become Jonathan's campaign head. Because the last time I checked he wasn't.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by muktarmtt(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

alone with ur papa if u have one knows u can b a product of baby factory
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by muktarmtt(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

alone with ur papa if u have one knows u can b a product of baby factory grin
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by campusflavour: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
is true there is no Godfather again that is why Obasanjo is crying, and Tinubu wan start am again #neveragain

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by akejison: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
He is nothing but a man with brain of a 9 year old dull kid.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Fourwinds: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
dat man is a useless man. a thug.!! someone who was rigged into office. d military man on d run confirmed it with video evidence. he doesn't have integrity. I still remember d shabby poultry farm he commisioned in his first term.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by arimahoseloka(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

you are so so stupi.d for wishing buhari death. instead Ur father and your mother will first of all die of high bp. bastard of no nation
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Guliver(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
fayose d mad man.I pity d wife.see her bringing food for him n kirikiri maximum prison
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by successking: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose just stated the truth.

Vote GEJ and retain your freedom of speech and freedom after speech.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tomzman: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

Gej[b] till Buhari dies of high bp[/b]
How can you pray such for your fellow human being when he hasn't done any harm to you. angry
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by vigasimple(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
The questions for this election is what type of change are the 2 major parties offering. That is the question Fayose is asking. Unless you are brainwashed PROPAGANDIST, then you will not agree with Fayose that APC change is counterfeit.

APC ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGING CRIMINALS
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Vikky014(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
wemmieslim:
FFK should take a chill pill...,
Saturday is here,only time will tell..,

#Ihavedecided!!!
FFK and to think some peopl even liked your post.SMH

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Myself2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BALL UK? .

Are you this brainless?
Gosh, and to think that some scaly wags actually gave you some likes shows that Nairaland APC supporters club is populated by people who reason with their anus

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by jalbert: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose is so scared. He doesn't want to go to prison. He is a very corrupt man. I pray he doesn't die, because he must see Buhari as the New President...
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by UncleJudax(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
Who funds this guy's unnecessary adverts? I hope he isn't spending Ekiti's funds for this purpose.
Hehehe. Who is/are funding Buhari's campaign. Ameachi? Rochas? kwankwaso? grin undecided
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Vikky014 post=31996094]FFK and to think some peopl even liked your post.SMH[/quote

I tell ya, them APCHEAT folks are all full of hot shiit, always desperate to say or do something without thinking]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Vikky014(f): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Myself2 post=31996179][/quote] Dnt mind them
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by sonssyo: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BADLUCK.

Remember Father MBAKA!!!

This is what APC has been using against GEJ.

who is mbaka?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by UncleJudax(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Myself2:

Are you this brainless?
Gosh, and to think that some scaly wags actually gave you some likes shows that Nairaland APC supporters club is populated by people who reason with their anus
You just figured out? A large number of APC supporters are irritatingly gullible. Smd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.