Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (53758 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by UncleJudax(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
jalbert:
Fayose is so scared. He doesn't want to go to prison. He is a very corrupt man. I pray he doesn't die, because he must see Buhari as the New President...
That ship has sailed. Take a pill of reality...Saint APC.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by elari(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bastard son of a pampers wearing mother

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tomzman: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mcpadosky:
Only if Nigerians could think. We are the real
losers in this political games. How many of us
can get Billion contract from GEJ like Gani Adam,
who will use use it for his selfish lifestyle. How
many of us can get 10 private jets like Gej… Doyn
okupe said we are not qualified to have a brand
new Train cars, but he can have 4 new bullets
proof mercedes cars costing half a million dollars
each. If only we nigerians could thinks and vote
right this saturday for our future and the future of
our children. letl vote out PDP so that APC can be
scared of us that if they do not perform after 4
years, they will be voted out and replace with
new party that will listen to us. We nigerians dont
ask for much.. All we ask for is good road, good
hospitals , job provision, and security. Ethopian
just luch their light rail costing 477 million
dollars, all brand new train with A/C. Our govt
spent 12 billions dollars for cans (agolo) called
train for us to ride on. Okupe said we are not
Americans we dont deserve new ones. Dubai is a
desert..their police officer are using half a million
dollar car each to patrol the city. Our police are
fighting for new uniforms and shoes… we believed
GEJ when he says he had no shoes, not knowing
that he is worst than 10 corrupt govt combined.
He had shoes and 10 jets to play with now. First
time in nigeria history, President personally
distrbuting loots money across the country by
himself. Only if nigerians could think this
saturday.
Nothing but the truth. I wish all those shouting GEJ till... will put on their thinking caps and reason critically beyond sentiments. A party has ruled for 16 years and yet nothing is working, you still want to vote for that same party for another four years and thereafter head to the church and start disturbing heavens with unnecessary prayers. I pray the will of the people who are tired of corruption, poverty, backwardness and mediocrity prevail on saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Omotayo7(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
TI1919:
grin

grin
lolz what an insane man
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by elari(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
In another news. . .

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by pasol4real(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
O boy dis guy barro,Kai e don giv dem heart attack for apc ,Omo the fear of fayose is the beginning of wisdom .what à collateral damage on apc .oya bokoharians answer the questions which of the changes do u want?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by successking: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
elari:
Bastard son of a pampers wearing mother

It's too late, we have decided that GEJ will continue till 2019.

So take note!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by vicogu76(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
woo to all that decamp to apc short after jona win the election we shall all live to see a new look naija grin cool
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by elari(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
successking:

It's too late, we have decided that GEJ will continue till 2019.

So take note!
Na u know. Me don talk my own
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by mavinc4u(f): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
this man said the truth this time.i have been asking people what type of change has APC been shouting all these while but nobody was able to answer it. As change could mean good or bad so that word CHANGE without describing what is changing from or to is really questioining.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
arimahoseloka:
you are so so stupi.d for wishing buhari death. instead Ur father and your mother will first of all die of high bp. bastard of no nation

Product of dog's sperm

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
muktarmtt:
alone with ur papa if u have one knows u can b a product of baby factory grin

Otu nne i
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
muktarmtt:
alone with ur papa if u have one knows u can b a product of baby factory

Ikpu nne i
Icekyng:

You will use your hands to bury ur family soon
Bastard wasted sperm

Thunder scatter your family there
May your family die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Otu nne i
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
deebrain:

Why wish another death?

No wonder you have such a username.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
SpencerLewis:
Small boys this days die of high bp especially the sexually active ones who end up contracting HIV and may likely end up having HIVAN. So be careful what u wish others.

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by kajsa(f): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
kiss
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
. Can I kiss u
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by sonssyo: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guliver:
fayose d mad man.I pity d wife.see her bringing food for him n kirikiri maximum prison

remember,dis is. democracy.u dnt hv d right to send one to prison unless d law say so.do u fink is gona be easy??
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Adminisher: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yehman:
(Pro. 24:21-22).............."My Son, Fear The Lord And The King; Do Not Associate With Those Given To CHANGE...."
NB: when u see something new under the sun, pls never u hestitate to alert me

The whole of christianity is about change. Darkness to light.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Motolank: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
senatorbayor:
This is the transformation Fayose is clamoring for.
Let him continue to run his campaign, March 28 will decides.
Fayose is fighting the last battle of his life hence the reasons he has performed excellently well as compared to every GEJ media men and spokesmen.
Its the battle of isanga. Nigerians are not fools to continue with his antics of gift that is more of a pigeon called chicken. Let him take over the whole stations to run down GMB, we are not deterred cause we have decided since Feb on where we are going. Enough of government magic where failures of 5 years is corrected within 5 weeks
Look at those women with food on their head? They are not happy that their picture is taken but needed the food. It's called slavery. ..
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by 400billionman: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
wemmieslim:
FFK should take a chill pill...,
Saturday is here,only time will tell..,

#Ihavedecided!!!

Where did you see FFK on this thread ?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Doncolio(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
churchmind:
shut up wetin u sabi inside chicken belle,wizkd reasoning

You must be a product of a failed up bringing.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by mercyville: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
remember,dis is. democracy.u dnt hv d right to send one to prison unless d law say so.do u fink is gona be easy??

He thinks the law is going to say so.....
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by austinbrown: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fire them man, Buhari na human being?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by paycash: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozioma11:
He hates APC with passion

We in ekiti Know him as criminal

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tp10: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLYFIRE:

YOU CAN BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND ALL YOU LIKE...BUT DONT TURN TO VIOLENCE WHEN YOUR MAN FAILS AGAIN. ANYONE THAT TROUBLES NIGERIA AFTER NEXT WEEK WILL ... cool cool

abeg take una handkerchief
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by segepol(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose upon all dis ur noise, you cannot even mobilised ur people to collect PVC
Ekiti has the lowest number of PVC collection.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Facts are stated, some people out of blind sentiment pick fault in facts.

Remember - Facts are sacred,opinion is free.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by arimahoseloka(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

Product of dog's sperm

Otu nne i ebea
stupi.d pikin. u parents will die first
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Janet101(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

So, u want him to die, because u are afraid of him...
Sorry d general is still alive
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by philips70(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Transformation Trains. Commissioned today derailed next two days.
GEJ till the dollar becomes N500.

Mumus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.