Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan (1371 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Nigerians are happy with Power Supply - Jonathan / I Will Not Rest Until There Is Steady Power Supply — Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by najoke: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
TRUE or FALSE

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Fabdedon(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dont too know sha.. Cos i still buy fuel for my gen
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by chimerase2: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
De tin has been improving
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by chuks000(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am nt ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Chillext(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Happy ke? Wey heat rashes don scatter my body

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jona the Joker!

Jona the Drunk

Jona the Clueless One

Jona Dunno

Jona Stealing Not Corruption

I dey laffu oooo grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by saintfizzo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hehehehehehehehhehehe cheesy azzzzzzin
I dey laff in swahili.... seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Islie: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
I still use fuel to power my gen most timesundecided
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by najoke: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mynd44 FP o!
Let Nigerian respond to GEJ question
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by slikyslimsly: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Maybe Mr president thinks every body lives in aso rock. God is watching, the date is 28 March 2015. By God's grace he will enjoy kind of power supply Nigerians are enjoying in otuoke. oh sorry e Don embezzle our common wealth so no black out courtesy of I pass my neighbor Gen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by jaymichael(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
If this is a joke, I am too pissed about the situation of this country to LAUGH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by wunderkiind(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Islie:
I still use fuel to power my gen most timesundecided

Most times? Wetin u wan come use before? Water? grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
If this epileptic Power Supply all over the Country is satisfactory to Jonathan, then Nigeria will be in serious trouble should this drunk of a kleptomaniac be re-elected back into Asorock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Riodiao(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
YES. I SLEEP WITH LIGHT NOW. 16HOURS PER DAY
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Riodiao(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch

Only few days ago, Vatican Radio released a letter by Pope Francis to Bishops in Nigeria to express his closeness to them in prayers as well as addressing issues surrounding the country Nigeria.

Pope Francis

The 2nd paragraph of the letter, the pontiff spoke highly of the Nigerian economy which has grown to the largest in Africa in “recent years”, under Jonathan’s watch. Pope Francis wrote:

“NIGERIA, known as the “African giant”, with its more than 160 million inhabitants, is set to play a primary role, not only in Africa but in the world at large. In recent years, it has experienced robust growth in the economic sphere and has again reasserted itself on the world stage as an attractive market, on account of its natural resources as well as its commercial potential. It is now considered officially the single largest African economy. It has also distinguished itself as a political player widely committed to the resolution of crisis situations in the continent.”

The text of the letter has elicited reactions mostly favorable to the President Jonathan camp as they struggle to convince Nigerians of the Economic growth in the face of the APC’s heavy propaganda Machinery.

According to Wole Akinyeye “Can anyone take this from us? But it only happened under the watch of a VISIONARY LEADER-GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! ‪#‎GEJTill2019 is the demand of majority of NIGERIANS”
Advertisement

Ms. Eleanya Onwuka “APC will soon claim President Goodluck Jonathan paid the Pope for his statement on Nigeria’s growth. APC is a party full of lies and deceptions as exposed by the Deputy Governor of Rivers State. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan”

Another commenter Mr. Richard, he said “Good deed has a way of speaking for itself. Good luck Jonathan is working, it’s no fiction, the world at large is attesting to that fact. Vote him to do more!”

“Pope Francis also attest to the growth of the Nigerian economy. Whose report do you believe? Don’t let the APC propaganda agents deceive you.”

Timi Remi-Meindinyo also said “Never again are we allowing a confirmed NITWIT rule us again! To reverse all the gains we have painstakingly achieved under the able leadership of President GEJ. Never again. Thank you and God bless Pope Frances.”

The Pope’s endorsement of Nigerian Economic growth sends a strong message to many more Nigerians who exalt his office as the pontiff cannot be seen to be an agent of the PDP or President Jonathan
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/408686-pope-francis-commends-economy-under-jonathans-watch.html
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by bettercreature(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
He will know if we are happy by the time Inec announce the result on sunday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
bettercreature:
He will know if we are happy by the time Inec announce the result on sunday

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by iphanyiuma(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
angry am not happy with power supply...my ba3 is always low do you know the meaning of happy...angryangry nigerians enjoy praising somebody for your own right again angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by stephenqueen: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Professor Wole Soyinka has said, "Only four sets
of people can vote and support Goodluck
Jonathan 2015:
(1) those who are intellectually blind.
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity.
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and
therefore afraid of the unknown, should power
change hands.
(4) those who are suffering from a combination
of all the above terminal sicknesses"
# WhyIvoteBuhari
If u choose otherwise I pray God rule your life the way GEJ rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by buskie13(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
NO...
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by san316(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am indeed happy.

Because the power situation will justify kicking the Dumbo dunno presidrunk come 28 march.

I haven't seen NEPA light for five days now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Agbegilodo: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Riodiao:

Only few days ago, Vatican Radio released a letter by Pope Francis to Bishops in Nigeria to express his closeness to them in prayers as well as addressing issues surrounding the country Nigeria.

Pope Francis

The 2nd paragraph of the letter, the pontiff spoke highly of the Nigerian economy which has grown to the largest in Africa in “recent years”, under Jonathan’s watch. Pope Francis wrote:

“NIGERIA, known as the “African giant”, with its more than 160 million inhabitants, is set to play a primary role, not only in Africa but in the world at large. In recent years, it has experienced robust growth in the economic sphere and has again reasserted itself on the world stage as an attractive market, on account of its natural resources as well as its commercial potential. It is now considered officially the single largest African economy. It has also distinguished itself as a political player widely committed to the resolution of crisis situations in the continent.”

The text of the letter has elicited reactions mostly favorable to the President Jonathan camp as they struggle to convince Nigerians of the Economic growth in the face of the APC’s heavy propaganda Machinery.

According to Wole Akinyeye “Can anyone take this from us? But it only happened under the watch of a VISIONARY LEADER-GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! ‪#‎GEJTill2019 is the demand of majority of NIGERIANS”
Advertisement

Ms. Eleanya Onwuka “APC will soon claim President Goodluck Jonathan paid the Pope for his statement on Nigeria’s growth. APC is a party full of lies and deceptions as exposed by the Deputy Governor of Rivers State. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan”

Another commenter Mr. Richard, he said “Good deed has a way of speaking for itself. Good luck Jonathan is working, it’s no fiction, the world at large is attesting to that fact. Vote him to do more!”

“Pope Francis also attest to the growth of the Nigerian economy. Whose report do you believe? Don’t let the APC propaganda agents deceive you.”

Timi Remi-Meindinyo also said “Never again are we allowing a confirmed NITWIT rule us again! To reverse all the gains we have painstakingly achieved under the able leadership of President GEJ. Never again. Thank you and God bless Pope Frances.”

The Pope’s endorsement of Nigerian Economic growth sends a strong message to many more Nigerians who exalt his office as the pontiff cannot be seen to be an agent of the PDP or President Jonathan
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/408686-pope-francis-commends-economy-under-jonathans-watch.html

Lwkmd....As our people say. ..Religion is the opium of the masses....

Are they using generator to provide electricity for the Pope at the Vatican??

Has the earning power of the Italians eroded due to the devaluation of their currency??

Are innocent job seekers ripped off by government agencies in the Vatican? ?

Does Pope Francis go and dance shoki while innocent lives are lost in his country??

If you like let people continue to fool themselves based on religious sentiments. .... Only God knows the hearts of those who truly worship him...

Yeye post..... NOBODY needs to publish their achievements if it is done right. .... The masses will testify without any prodding. ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Stuff like this is the reason I don't believe this guy can do better. Some reasonable GEJ supporters in trying to convince you say he'll do better in his second term but if the president speaking himself is saying this then I don't believe he can do better. His administration has been a complete failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Islie: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
wunderkiind:

Most times? Wetin u wan come use before? Water? grin grin

Hehehehe
Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by gebest: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is this man ok at all, how can he say we are happy being in darkness. Anyway i have my pvc to do the needful on saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by MARKone(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
In respect to his office and age, i have always resisted the urge to call this man clueless or jonadumb, even in the midst of his glaring blunders and "I don't know" disposition. A true leader should not depend just on the lies and garbage his aides feeds him, a true leader should know when to come down from his high horse, not just during election time, to feel the pulse of the ordinary man. Through out his campaign he never asked the people how is the power situation in the area he is campaigning, na to relax at his Generator powered condo and say nigerians are happy with the power situation.....this man is truly clueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by guy1234: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Seems this guy does not know power banks are selling more than pure water nowadays. Where d light dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan by Canme4u(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Jona the Joker!

Jona the Drunk

Jona the Clueless One

Jona Dunno

Jona Stealing Not Corruption

I dey laffu oooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies-the NATION / Rift Between Obiano, Obi Deepens As Duo Engaged In A War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.