Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere (20557 Views)

7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Reference(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Remind me when months ago I said no one will come out of this squeaky clean. It is mudslinging time. The best days of the APC are long gone. Those who hung onto the anti-corruotion toga will and must accept to dine with the devils. When I say corruption is not the problem of Nigeria people doubt. But is this not true. Everyone has his nose in the trough. I just pity those carrying the anti-corruption thing on their heads. How does the bile taste now as you will have to swallow the hard facts. People now openly admit that the top hierachy of the party are badly compromised.

Personally, if Tinubu did not inordinately enrich himself there will be no APC today for sure. Oya my anti-corruption friends, are you willing to accept that. I am because I believe that in the formation of nations there are no saints. Democracy is not about electing the best, not a beauty contest, but about getting one who will actualise collective ideals and having the power of choice and change. You just wait till or if Buhari gets elected then all the dirt on him from his days as Minister to the exciting days of the PTF will come flooding in.

I will settle for a virile multi-party democracy full of looters on all sides than a one-man theocracy anyday. The former has potentials for reforms through competition, the other has only one destination, autocracy and destruction. Let these people be. They are all corrupt. So what. If they gave you 10billion a month for doing nothing and a blank cheque book how will you not steal. The problem is not you or the money or the cheque book but the system that put all three in one room. It is called structure. That is the problem we should all address. That is the prime problem of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by dbty(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
[Yes, Tinunbu is corrupt, but he has done a lot with his loot in Nigeria. And yes, Jonathan has bought over a lot of Yoruba leaders with his dollar reign. Thank God most Yoruba people are not sentimental. Thank God most Yoruba people are independent thinkers. Thank God most Yoruba people are forward thinkers. We don't dwell on the past,
Do you ve justification for corruption?as far as I am concern,the 2 choices are not the best for our nation.I will support change at all levels.change GEJ and Change Apc in lagos state,amosun in Ogun and so on.corruption is corruption.in the nearest future we would all appreciate GEJ government.OBJ was never without fault so is fashola and others.pdp turn apc and vice versa.let wait and see how GMB would turn against his corrupt sponsors and run a corruption free government.He dt want fairness must be fair.
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Crispels(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Zeus777:
LASU amongst the top 10 uni in Nigeria to study medicine? U definitely joking on that one! Presently fashola govt has killed medical education in lagos because of some personal vandetta he and his boss have always had wt the drs . Where was fashola when col marwa started medical school in lagos?? Go to lasuth and see the decay for urself. 1st ten ko, 1st ten ni

Just goggle it and stop being a jerk! LASUCOM Ikeja has the best facilities you can ever imagine, Even the medical students hostels are 5Star hostels, Stop being delusional!

Just goggle it, Goodluck!
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Zeus777: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Crispels:

Just goggle it and stop being a jerk! LASUCOM Ikeja has the best facilities you can ever imagine, Even the medical students hostels are 5Star hostels, Stop being delusional!

Just goggle it, Goodluck!
I just searched the internet and there is no such thing as lasu bein one of the top 10 med school in Nigeria . Kindly post the address of the site where u found this ur bare face lie. How on earth could a university whose medical residency training has been suspended for over 3yrs for political reasons be one of the 1st ten in ngr. If indeed there is lasu amongst top 10 , then medical training is finish in that country . By d way, it's google not goggle !!!
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Crispels(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zeus777:
I just searched the internet and there is no such thing as lasu bein one of the top 10 med school in Nigeria . Kindly post the address of the site where u found this ur bare face lie. How on earth could a university whose medical residency training has been suspended for over 3yrs for political reasons be one of the 1st ten in ngr. If indeed there is lasu amongst top 10 , then medical training is finish in that country . By d way, it's google not goggle !!!

https://www.students.com.ng/list-of-best-10-universities-of-medicine-in-nigeria/

Google is always ur friend!

Just type the top 10 medical schools in Nigeria. Goodluck
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Zeus777: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Crispels:

https://www.students.com.ng/list-of-best-10-universities-of-medicine-in-nigeria/

Google is always ur friend!

Just type the top 10 medical schools in Nigeria. Goodluck
oh I see . So u referred me to a website where a student posted his or her own opinion . U very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.