Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] (6776 Views)

I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / A Woman's Worth / nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
ur main chick!! grin
The main chick is my missing rib...i can't disrespect her by posting her measured b***bs & a*** pics undecided undecided
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
The main chick is my missing rib...i can't disrespect her by posting her measured b***bs & a*** pics undecided undecided
she wont know naa or is she a nairalander?
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by RottenTomato: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
alberto2k:

That guy looks like orijin101 grin grin
grin grin
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
she wont know naa or is she a nairalander?
Yes and you know what that means if i do it undecided
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Dotwillis1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
@Op

Your assertion is true, but the illustration you used in affirmation to that assertion is a complete fallacy!!!

I won't go into detail in other to drive home my point.
The illogical and fallacious description you presented speaks for itself....
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
Yes and you know what that means if i do it undecided
she no go know jare cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
she no go know jare cheesy
This one you seriously wan see it... Hope it is not what I'm thinking?
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
This one you seriously wan see it... Hope it is not what I'm thinking?
I am....straight!! cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am....straight!! cheesy
If you like dey zig-zag wetin consign me! undecided grin
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
If you like dey zig-zag wetin consign me! undecided grin
y u never change ur dp self? cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
y u never change ur dp self? cheesy
That dp has come to stay undecided
Iearn to like it grin
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
That dp has come to stay undecided
Iearn to like it grin
ok i will cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok i will cheesy
since you're married, I'm not going to spank you..smiley
*gives her a little peck* wink
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enegod:
since you're married, I'm not going to spank you..smiley
*gives her a little peck* wink
hehehehehe awwww sweet peck!! cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe awwww sweet peck!! cheesy
smiley
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by xynerise: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Halimi24:
Meaning nothing.Farano felt like opening a thread so she got a revealing photo(cos she knows dat alone will attract guys),posted a few meaningless words (even she herself doesn't understand),then asked guys what they think (cos she herself doesn't even know what 2 make of d thread) then WAHLAH!!!a new thread on nairaland&final destination frontpage
Phew! I am not the only one who notice it
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
blessedvisky:
I don't see how exactly how the topic relates to the pic uploaded. in any case, the topic seems to go against the pix. so what are you really saying here @ OP undecided
kai!
if you didn't understand the pictures?
at least be diplomatic with your comments you just exposed yourself!
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
farano:
A woman's value is not dependent on her clothing, and I think it shouldn't be an indicator of how to treat her.

Men in the house what do you think? cool

it boils down to social pressure and society values.
imagine a 19 yr old girls in frocks(her peers will murder her fashion wise)
also note for the guys it is less demanding to expose areas in form of dressing but for the ladies as you have high lighted.it is all round bombardment.
the guys want young girls to expose
the entertainment videos picture the style for girls is in being exposed
the girl to girl fracas is settled by what is been exposed
the fashion magazine is a settled case of exposure

like you pointed,it is up to the individual lady to design her own wardrobe
"you are addressed by the way you dress "
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by blessedvisky(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
baralatie:

kai!
if you didn't understand the pictures?
at least be diplomatic with your comments you just exposed yourself!

exposed my self as what??
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
blessedvisky:

exposed my self as what??
the pictures denote the levels of exposure in a woman's clothing.the scales she used are actually feminine description used to explain to young teen girls what indecent dressing is all about!

you should watch more movies!
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by blessedvisky(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2015
baralatie:

the pictures denote the levels of exposure in a woman's clothing.the scales she used are actually feminine description used to explain to young teen girls what indecent dressing is all about!

you should watch more movies!
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.