Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! (6660 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2021
This legit happened yesterday, yes i meant on christmas and by the way, compliments of the season to you all about to read another rage out for your favourite bitter person! undecided

This guy was not even a friend, just someone i know off the street, i was talking to a good friend of mine under a tree shade and apparently this idi0t was the friend of my friend! Lets call the idi0t JOHN.

Me and my friend brian were talking and sharing experiences before oga John came along. Brian and i were joking on how christmas is slowly fading out of Nigeria and how everybody is just busy looking forward to solving their next problem instead of thinking about the next chicken or cow to murder for christmas and new year. You all already know how sensitive i am for my fellow men, i was really pouring out myself to brian and john that is now listening to the conversation, i told them that when the equipments are available, i might set up a program for men to help their fellow man financially because its not easy!

Still Typing..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Shaolin77: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Simp disgusts me, what can we do to eradicate them for good, they are disgrace to manhood

14 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by DannyXpress: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Please leave them

The world needs to be balanced.
If everyone was a Good-bad guy there will be chaos don't you think

Moreover men like us who are here to liberate them from their bondage, need them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Ammishaddai: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Following
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by ahnie: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Issa bout to go down...
Our fav Nigerian nairaland teddy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Men are suffering from so many lackings and no one is looking out for them simply because they are men, most men have plans for the future, most men have crazy ideas to push the world to the next level, most men are liable to be the next big things but they have nothing to fund themselves! A multi-billionaire could be living under the bridge and absolutely nobody would notice this until they try to come close and hear his idea.
I was still talking until John interrupted with these following lines; "Oga leave that one jare, if he no get money, na him cause am....No food for lazy man.....People wey man suppose they bless with money na woman....Any man wey help man na mumu, dem don scam am be that....".
Hold on, its not over yet cause i also asked him why women should be preferably helped over the man and this is what he said; "Woman na gold....Na dem dey born pikin....Na dem dey take care of house...Na still dem dey open leg for us to enter...".

My next note is why nairalanders think i'm toxic.

Still Typing..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by KingAlabi: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Very stupid man he is, leave am abeg, that one can't be saved.
cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by illicit(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
shocked
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Following
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by floss(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Hahaha
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2021
The men who really understands me and have completely digested the redpill will with no doubt understand that the rubbish john put out all together was complelely POINTLESS! The guy was just supporting the female gender because they had pvvssy and he was not just the type of simp that was easily controled by the vagiina, he was the type that thought the only way for him to appear appealing to women was by going down on his kneels and kissing their feet! UTTTERLY DISGUSTING AND DEGRADING!!

I was so pissed yesterday that brian started questioning why i would get so mad at such a simple arguement, i literally told john to his face that he deserved to d!e slow!

MEN!! understand that women will not and will never take your side over her fellow woman, so when you take her side over your fellow man even without first listening to his part of the story, you just come out looking stupid, like a puppet, like a clown!
You are less of a man and its nobody's fault but yours!

Still Typing...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by operAhdam: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2021
no no no..john should be Kalashnikoved..what a simp

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
If you are a man here currently reading this and you are like john even in the slightest, then understand that from today, i pray you get into the worst shiit that you can't redeem yourself out of and that absolutely nobody will even look at your face not to talk of helping you out. Then by that time and with the situation all together, you would fully understand what you meant when you think men don't deserve help and also by then you would know if your real friends and trustables are your fellow men or women!

This happened 24 hours ago but its still fresh with me, i am literally fuming over my screen while i'm typing this!
How can my fellow man be so wicked, mean and inconsiderate because his priority should be placed according to where he is getting the pvvssy next? You would let your fellow man wallow in pain, watch him die slowly because he is not female, but the females you are busy helping just need secondary help like shawama and iphones?
I HATE YOU MAN!! You will never see good!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2021
To my main men around here constantly supporting and helping me curb my rage and anger issuses, i'm sorry. Its obvious i just relapsed.

8 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2021
floss:
Hahaha
Sorry but what exactly is funny to you in this thread?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by AmancalledGod: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2021
All the simp need to be slayed

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Agricmoney(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2021
No go beat person go the other side o

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nicklaus619(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2021
John is a classic simp, u don't preach to people like John, allow nature show him shege with that gender, then his eye go clear,

What a stupid simp undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by floss(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Sorry but what exactly is funny to you in this thread?

This stupid response Woman na gold....Na dem dey born pikin....Na dem dey take care of house...Na still dem dey open leg for us to enter..."

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Candidlady: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This legit happened yesterday, yes i meant on christmas and by the way, compliments of the season to you all about to read another rage out for your favourite bitter person! undecided

This guy was not even a friend, just someone i know off the street, i was talking to a good friend of mine under a tree shade and apparently this idi0t was the friend of my friend! Lets call the idi0t JOHN.

Me and my friend brian were talking and sharing experiences before oga John came along. Brian and i were joking on how christmas is slowly fading out of Nigeria and how everybody is just busy looking forward to solving their next problem instead You all already know how sensitive i am for my fellow men, i was really pouring out myself to brian and john that is now listening to the conversation, i told them that when the equipments are available, i might set up a program for men to help their fellow man

@bolded hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by COOL10(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If you are a man here currently reading this and you are like john even in the slightest, then understand that from today, i pray you get into the worst shiit that you can't redeem yourself out of and that absolutely nobody will even look at your face not to talk of helping you out. Then by that time and with the situation all together, you would fully understand what you meant when you think men don't deserve help and also by then you would know if your real friends and trustables are your fellow men or women!

This happened 24 hours ago but its still fresh with me, i am literally fuming over my screen while i'm typing this!
How can my fellow man be so wicked, mean and inconsiderate because his priority should be placed according to where he is getting the pvvssy next? You would let your fellow man wallow in pain, watch him die slowly because he is not female, but the females you are busy helping just need secondary help like shawama and iphones?
I HATE YOU MAN!! You will never see good!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

I feel your pain, man. That's the kind of dude who can and will kill for pussy if given a chance.

11 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by A305: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Ok, let's get this.

In the society, there will always be a SIMP, ALPHA, BETA and BETA - ORBITER for a balance to be reached, you don't need go fight your fellow man over his different ideology, personality trait, views or life philosophies.

An Alpha can never be an alpha if Simps and Betas don't exits; what you should care more about, is to try and raise the next generation to be better starting from your blood line, in other words, your son.

The mind of a child is where the revolution will truly begin because, the revolution will never be televised. Unfortunately, gender roles are not taught in elementary school so, it's easy to go through life with the ignorance of gender roles, gender bias and the likes. And end up blending - in in a society where people are constantly committing social-suicide due to identity crisis.

8 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Candidlady: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This legit happened yesterday, yes i meant on christmas and by the way, compliments of the season to you all about to read another rage
This guy was not even a friend, just someone i know off the street, i was talking to a good friend of mine under a tree shade and apparently this idi0t was the friend of my friend!

Me and my friend brian were talking and sharing experiences before oga John came along. Brian and i were joking on how christmas is slowly fading out of Nigeria and how everybody is just busy looking forward to solving their next problem instead of thinking about new year. You all already know how sensitive i am for my fellow men, i was really POURING out MYSELF TO brian cuz i feel comfy around him. He makes me feel like am in charge and john that is now listening to the conversation, i told them that when the equipments are available.

@bolded

since you hate women iknew you would definately love men or into bestiality

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by kingreign(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2021

undecided undecided undecided
angry angry angry

Rubbish trash thread.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
You get time sef
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by EmzyT: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Watin man do him fellow man? embarassed embarassed
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anyone who still believe this deranged op is normal should have himself/herself examined

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
AmancalledGod:
All the simp need to be slayed
For real!
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by advanceDNA: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Candidlady:

@bolded

since you hate women iknew you would definately love men or into bestiality

He doesn’t hate women...he hates men with pvssy bias, men that don’t have sense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nicklaus619:
John is a classic simp, u don't preach to people like John, allow nature show him shege with that gender, then his eye go clear,

What a stupid simp undecided
Its annoying really!
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
COOL10:

I feel your pain, man. That's the kind of dude who can and will kill for pussy if given a chance.
I think i over did it, i mean my response to this situation. But i'm TheGidRedpiller right? I'm supposed to be bitter and toxic, so fvvck it!
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Curvinus(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
OP I think you are taking this redpill talk to an extreme and toxic level that may end up consuming you. To put things in perspective, Redpill is not the same as hating women. Its like you've never been cared for by women, hence the bitterness.

Personally, I've benefitted a lot from women so I dont go about bashing them needlessly. However, there are the entitled class of women who want to exploit you without contributing meaningfully to your life. It is this lot that redpill teaches you to avoid.

A lot of women in our society today are bread winners for their families. My own sister has been the one catering for her family since she got married in 2012. Her husband is unemployed and she even tried raising money for him to go into agro business bwhich didnt turn out well. I lent her some money to start up her own business after she got fired working as sales attendant in a pharmacy and today she has opened a business for her husband from the proceeds after repaying part of the loan.

I have a lot of respect for Nigerian women because of what they go through on a daily basis in this weird system we are operating. Nigeria is a known poverty capital. What did you expect that the women will lie down and rot without trying to survive. Men and women are at the receiving end of this harsh economic climate and it's pointless just bashing women endlessly.

A lot of this women, what they want from a man is just commitment that could lead to marriage and once they are in a relationship with you, they do everything within their powers, like washing, cooking, cleaning, sexing and some even spending on you just so you could end up as couples and start a family. But In the end, most men will still leave them for a younger and prettier girl.

I think you are too detached from what is happening in the trenches to make valid contributions on this redpill talk.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). / Top Ten Countries With The Most Beautiful Woman? / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.