Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (12584 Views)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Our ancestors didn't wear bras and they still found the women attractive
If you didn't know anything about a bra,you wouldn't miss it or it's function.
Back them men didn't have shaving sticks or Powder too and kept tattered beards,the women still admired them
if ur boyfriend carry forest for waist come meet u, grin ;Du GO open for him?? grin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Which one u cum dey wear?
I no dey wear anything cheesy
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I no dey wear anything cheesy
i go like 2 meet u face 2 faceundecidedundecidedwhat do u think??
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by FLAWLES(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
donnypool:

your boobs too small na sad cry
. Yeh; snap ur girlfriend own show me ;(
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
. Yeh; snap ur girlfriend own show me ;(

Nor go there o my girlfriend own na bomb.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
donnypool:

Nor go there o my girlfriend own na bomb.
oboy this one too hash nah... U sure say u get sister ??
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
ghost1718:
oboy this one too hash nah... U sure say u get sister ??

4 sisters any questions
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
donnypool:

4 sisters any questions
why u don dey at without weed nah ??gringrin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
ghost1718:
why u don dey at without weed nah ??gringrin

i get four sisters which one be weed matter undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty / 4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.