Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings (44119 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by teejah03(m): 2:52am On Mar 26, 2015
it has been said in the site that we shouldnt pay any money that its only a situation whereby we want to restructure our cv.

that is the only money we can get to pay.....which is for the service

lets see as the program goes but if somtin more comes out of it then i quit sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by eleko1: 4:57am On Mar 26, 2015
undecided undecidedWic Akara Nor sweet
VickyRotex:

Hehehhee before nko cheesy Awon corporate scammers lo poju sad

Ehmmm Eleko, that Akara no sweet na, na why i no pay you... I go pay for pap tomorrow sha undecided lipsrsealed grin
no let me report U to baba Ijangbon
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by eleko1: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2015
tongue cheesy grin Smart pant.Let them boiz chop from the $20,000k U collected from Mama Okrika/J.Clueless one
VickyRotex:
Finally, someone is reasoning with me...

I knew there'd be something fishy, the moment they started saying send this link to people bla bla..

Lots of people are participating, both student, employed and unemployed. So I really wonder how they intend handling such.

Never even knew they were gonna start asking for payment to use their so called Pro CV...

Btw I doubt if any Nigerian would make such payment.
If you are someone who is eager to get a job, I believe you must have gotten a well written CV that would attract any employer.

So peeps, abeg, if your gonna continue with the push CV stuff, get a good CV on your own, there are free online websites that can guide you. Having a healthy Self esteem is all that matters. Trust yourself.

Tried doing the stage 2 today but along the line had network issues. Gonna try it again. But as for payment? Nahh... I'll upload my Pro CV grin Id keep playing along, we never can tell. wink

But please dont put your eggs in one basket. Cheers smiley
undecided lipsrsealed tongue undecided grin
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by walearoy(m): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2015
I doubted their credibility when I saw their bank details on their web, but I'm playing along sha!

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by hardeysola(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2015
OP Kudos to you, you sharpens our mind towards this scheme. Time will tell!!!
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2015
siegfried99:
Hammer so u can talk like this? grin

Na wa oo
hahaha... there are apparently alot you don't know about me then.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2015
KillerBeauty:
I've been a subscriber to push cv from its inception. Then they use to mail me to get a professional cv with them for a fee almost everyweek. I usually delete their mail. Then they started this things where we need to answer some riddles to get hotel jobs, after answering all the questions I didn't hear from them again. No mail, nothing. I just figure they are money hungry fellows preying on young Nigerians. Didn't even bother applying for the employee quest thing sef
More revelations flying in... Didnt even know this

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by uchebest2006(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
KillerBeauty:
I've been a subscriber to push cv from its inception. Then they use to mail me to get a professional cv with them for a fee almost everyweek. I usually delete their mail. Then they started this things where we need to answer some riddles to get hotel jobs, after answering all the questions I didn't hear from them again. No mail, nothing. I just figure they are money hungry fellows preying on young Nigerians. Didn't even bother applying for the employee quest thing sef
U see wat am telling you,u jux said it all.I keep my hands akimbo,watching dem like EFCC or Big Brother!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Wow shocked shocked

I got the link from a friend but felt very reluctant about the whole thing so I gently allowed it to pass.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by VickyRotex(f): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
undecided undecidedWic Akara Nor sweetno let me report U to baba Ijangbon

You sef know sey the Akara no sweet ooo cry

Oya report tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by VickyRotex(f): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
tongue cheesy grin Smart pant.Let them boiz chop from the $20,000k U collected from Mama Okrika/J.Clueless one undecided lipsrsealed tongue undecided grin

embarassed undecided cry cry
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by eleko1: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
kiss kiss'Chair' up joh!
VickyRotex:

embarassed undecided cry cry
make I supply Eko for u undecided wink lipsrsealed grin
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by VickyRotex(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
kiss kiss'Chair' up joh!make I supply Eko for u undecided wink lipsrsealed grin

cheesy cheesy 15 wrap please.... grin grin

Make Mod no ban us for derailing ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by iamimonitie(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Merlissa:
You do have a point..

we are asked to pay 1000 for a professional CV which we can download and its also gives 12 months of unlimited change to our CV

Exactly. But how does one access the option to edit or change a CV within the 12 months? Do you know how? Because they didint say
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2015
iamimonitie:

Exactly. But how does one access the option to edit or change a CV within the 12 months? Do you know how? Because they didint say
how do you mean exactly?
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by DonBrown245(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2015
VickyRotex:
Finally, someone is reasoning with me...

I knew there'd be something fishy, the moment they started saying send this link to people bla bla..

Lots of people are participating, both student, employed and unemployed. So I really wonder how they intend handling such.

Never even knew they were gonna start asking for payment to use their so called Pro CV...

Btw I doubt if any Nigerian would make such payment.
If you are someone who is eager to get a job, I believe you must have gotten a well written CV that would attract any employer.

So peeps, abeg, if your gonna continue with the push CV stuff, get a good CV on your own, there are free online websites that can guide you. Having a healthy Self esteem is all that matters. Trust yourself.

Tried doing the stage 2 today but along the line had network issues. Gonna try it again. But as for payment? Nahh... I'll upload my Pro CV grin Id keep playing along, we never can tell. wink

But please dont put your eggs in one basket. Cheers smiley

So on point!! The best idea is to play along, with our own pro-cv @VickyRotex

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by VickyRotex(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
DonBrown245:

So on point!! The best idea is to play along, with our own pro-cv @VickyRotex

Yea smiley
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by okeyfineboy(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
I was sent a message few days back that I passed the first stage that my certificate And other information will be sent to me on Wednesday Which is yesterday. Up till now Am yet to receive an mail from them..can someone chip in something...?
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by CoCoLav(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2015
I didn't even bother signing up. I prefer direct applications and call for interview so I know who I am dealing with. My CV contains personal details and I can't have it flying around.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Nobody writes a CV for you free. If you're too lazy to write about your won professional life, then get someone do it for you. Its not only in Nigeria, everywhere in this world they do that. Especially recruitment agencies.

My advice, WRITE YOUR CV YOURSELF! STOP WHINNING

3 Likes

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
okeyfineboy:
I was sent a message few days back that I passed the first stage that my certificate And other information will be sent to me on Wednesday Which is yesterday. Up till now Am yet to receive an mail from them..can someone chip in something...?
you dont have to wait to get an email from them before proceeding to the next stage. Just go to their site, login with your details and you will be directed on what to do
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by iamimonitie(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2015
hammer2010:
how do you mean exactly?

On the site one of the advantages of ordering a CV from them is that you can edit Or add changes to the CV for an unlimited amount of times within 12 months.... My question was, they did not say how one can go about requesting a change to the prepared CV.. Would we have to call them? Or send an email? How would you inform them that you want to edit the CV they have prepared for you?
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamimonitie:

On the site one of the advantages of ordering a CV from them is that you can edit Or add changes to the CV for an unlimited amount of times within 12 months.... My question was, they did not say how one can go about requesting a change to the prepared CV.. Would we have to call them? Or send an email? How would you inform them that you want to edit the CV they have prepared for you?
I wish I had answers to that bro
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by freshjush: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sharp Guys, but we were all told from the beginning that the only service we might pay for in this program is CV Rewriting Services or Courses and it is not compulsory at all. Every other thing is totally FREE!!

after stage 1, they even gave us a certificate for FREE!!...

From what I can see on my dashboard, the elite program just has 2 stages left;

Specialization Test and Aptitude Test which I don't think will be paid for..

I believe in this program jare!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
freshjush:
Sharp Guys, but we were all told from the beginning that the only service we might pay for in this program is CV Rewriting Services or Courses and it is not compulsory at all. Every other thing is totally FREE!!

after stage 1, they even gave us a certificate for FREE!!...

From what I can see on my dashboard, the elite program just has 2 stages left;

Specialization Test and Aptitude Test which I don't think will be paid for..

I believe in this program jare!!

grin
Free certificate cheesy
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by olalekan1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Right from Day 1 that I heard of this PushCV of a thing, i couldnt just beleive its credible. I am just following them simply because I have nothing to lose. I will back out once they demand for money. Dem too go say dem be entrepreneur...huh!

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Sprintson(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
KillerBeauty:
can i meet wt u online? I like your profile quote; tx chazereel@gmail.com
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Immediately I got to that part. I just had to pause. It got annoying
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
I have stop taking their useless test since 20s
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by neyur: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Philadelphia:
But wait @Op and @all. Na force dem force una participate? undecided

With your question,is very obvious that you are still a first degree hustler..... You still have guidiance that put food on ur table.......e go soon reach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.