Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings (44120 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by prelinctus: 7:52am On May 05, 2015
^^^^
Considering what you wrote above, I've come to realise that your knowledge is limited. Try to open up yourself to the realities of the outside world.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by kulgee001(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
prelinctus:
^^^^
Considering what you wrote above, I've come to realise that your knowledge is limited. Try to open up yourself to the realities of the outside world.

undecided undecided SMH

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by lolademariam: 8:07am On May 13, 2015
Pls I nid d site of d CV.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
seunoni34:

I'm a pre-NYSC going by may, the CV I used to get my current job was downloaded for free on the internet(dont know the website though) but there are thousands of free cv's online. Some have been prepared already , just change the name and contact info. Use Google bro.
You have gotten a job? Help me out bro, need a place to do my ppa.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by seunoni34(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Deejacy2:
You have gotten a job? Help me out bro, need a place to do my ppa.
Wow, how time flies, I was posted to a different state so I had to quit my job sad
Do you need a resume template too?
What professional course are you vibrant in?
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 11:58am On May 27, 2015
seunoni34:

Wow, how time flies, I was posted to a different state so I had to quit my job sad
Do you need a resume template too?
What professional course are you vibrant in?
Thanks I already have a resume and yes I have worked as an Admin Assistant in a company before.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by seunoni34(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
Deejacy2:
Thanks I already have a resume and yes I have worked as an Admin Assistant in a company before.
ok so what exactly do you need now?
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
seunoni34:
ok so what exactly do you need now?
Looking for a company that accepts corpers, want to do my ppa in a private firm
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2015
And who has gotten a job offer thus far grin
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by beetee367: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2016
donot even attempt to pay any money cos it is a scam you pay them and they in turn refuse to sent u any email. i am speaking from personal experience. i payed into their account for cv review which they were suppose to send to my email after 5 working days, it going to 2months now am yet to receive any email nor my money. this goes to show that they are 419. pls beware
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by gibsgibs(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Push cv ain't 419.
I got a job thru them
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by pappyshey: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2016
House, Is this not a fraudulent act? Is Push CV a fraud? I engaged myself in their quest for a period of time before I started receiving mail from them to pay the some #2,900 for CV rewrite backing the mail with a lot of testimonies/feedback from individuals who have achieved one or two things through their CV rewrite promising that it will be delivered within 1-10 days from the day payment is made. I ignored it for years, but in the month of September 2016, i decided to try it and exactly 13th I made payment which was confirmed through their mail. This is more than two weeks now I haven't seen anything nor my money being refunded. The two phone numbers on their site are always switched off.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by blowjanet: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
i understand your perspective but at the same time you need to look at things from multiple view, number 1 this is not a frickin NGO and they didnt for once say this is free, its a for profit business and they need to make money, hence the business model of writing cv's for candidates, because for that low a price N1000 is a fair investment to have a good cv, do you know how many people get thrown out of job races cuz of bad cv's and for your info most HR use a software and if a cv is not written well the software picks out the wrong info. I am sure if you run a business you wouldnt be having these lamentations.

My point of view anyway, your entitled to your opinion, i am just looking at things from a business perspective.

Summary of my points
1. business model for a for profit business
2.Its a service you take it or leave it

hammer2010:
Just thought it wise and necessary to draw our attention to the on-going Push-CV recruitment/selection/elite programe quest.

Firstly, I must admit that I am the kind person who always critically look at situations, no matter who is involved. Even if the said situation involves my own pastor in the church, I dont just take it in hook, line, and sinker, without firstly examining it critically and objectively, in order to decipher the merits or otherwise.

Now when the Push-CV elite program advert was making the rounds on almost every social platform I came accross, by intuition, I initially had my doubts about the credibility of the program ( is there really any free launch in this part of the world? What is more, the adverts where comparable to that on the dreaded ebola virus). But then, I as always, relunctantly gave in to preasure from reasons and peers, and applied.

To make it short, I have since passed the initial stage (I believe it so, atleast for now) and proceeded to the second stage where you need to key in your educational information and the likes.

My attention was particularly drawn to the part where I was suppose to upload a CV. There were two options for this category: upload already created CV (recommended for professionals), and order a CV from us (conveniently recommended for the large army of students, Pre-NYSC, Post NYSC). Out of curiosity, I clicked on the second option just to be sure that I understood what they meant by the word "order." You already know the rest.

Now, that is the first part where I am joining issues with those behind this program. Come to think of how they took their time to give very compelling reasons why you should order a CV from them, got me thinking. Wouldnt it have been ideal if they gave tips (to those who for one reason or the other can not draft a good CV) on how best to prepare a good CV, rather than just cook a CV for a candidate?

Since its a program designed to make an unemployed person employable, how is this going to be possible if one (those who cant draft a good CV) doesnt even know the very fundamentals of a good CV drafting?

May be I am being unnecesarilly antagonistic here, but I still think it wont cost us a dime to punder on these few critical points befor going to pay a thousand naira to anyone.

Peace

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by faithlepronze: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please how about the online courses, do dey rili give certificates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.