Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings (43963 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by ceejayluv(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
vchancelor:
When I saw the level of broadcast given to this "push CV" of a thing. I laughed. I knew some gullible Nigerians will fall into dre trick. It's an organised Scam. It looks real but they will at the end rob peter to pay Paul (the Paul in question might be one of the organisers). I work in the oil and gas arena and am 100 percent sure my company and its technical associates will never request cv from the so called push CV. It's a modified Jobberman, avenue for cleaners and labourers to get job. Guys , dream big and let ur dream scare you. Forget them or play along but ensure that u don't pay a dime even if u are under dre spell.
I didn't see where such promises of oil and gas jobs were made. Allow the young man make some legitimate cash...
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Philadelphia: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
jayque2:

Wats ur problm? Pple r thinking instead of u 2 commend dem u r talkin like one wtout ako na uche..u beta look b4 u leap
Na force to commend? You were not forced na? Or were you? I think you are the one who needs ako na uche.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Philadelphia: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
neyur:

With your question,is very obvious that you are still a first degree hustler..... You still have guidiance that put food on ur table.......e go soon reach
Don't dish your frustration on me. Mind you, I graduated years ago from one of the most prestigious and top universities in Nigeria. No be mouth o but you need to see my cv. grin
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by agrovick(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzCorleone:
ok,what is it like and how many seasons does it have?
It is more of crime fighting and there is the presence of mafia too as evidenced by clashes between mob families. It is also related to the young Bruce Wayne b4 he evolved to become Batman.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
kulgee001:

SMH! Best of luck with whatever it is you think you want to achieve with your initial post.
You just don't get it do you undecided

Create awareness and provoke people's thought: objective already achieved with ease cool
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by MzCorleone(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
agrovick:

It is more of crime fighting and there is the presence of mafia too as evidenced by clashes between mob families. It is also related to the young Bruce Wayne b4 he evolved to become Batman.
Sounds interesting,will consider it.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
hammer2010:
You just don't get it do you undecided

Create awareness and provoke people's thought: objective already achieved with ease cool

Yes that's good and here's what I'm thinking, N1000 for a professionally done CV is not unreasonable. It isn't stated that it would guarantee the recipient a job is it? We pay as much for things like car wash and laundry services, do you consider those a scam?

3 Likes

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by smartmom(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
hammer2010:
Just thought it wise and necessary to draw our attention to the on-going Push-CV recruitment/selection/elite programe quest.

Firstly, I must admit that I am the kind person who always critically look at situations, no matter who is involved. Even if the said situation involves my own pastor in the church, I dont just take it in hook, line, and sinker, without firstly examining it critically and objectively, in order to decipher the merits or otherwise.

Now when the Push-CV elite program advert was making the rounds on almost every social platform I came accross, by intuition, I initially had my doubts about the credibility of the program ( is there really any free launch(lunch) in this part of the world? What is more, the adverts[b] where[/b](were) comparable to that on the dreaded ebola virus). But then, I as always, relunctantly(reluctantly) gave in to preasure(pressure) from reasons and peers, and applied.

To make it short, I have since passed the initial stage (I believe it so, atleast for now) and proceeded to the second stage where you need to key in your educational information and the likes.

My attention was particularly drawn to the part where I was suppose? to upload a CV. There were two options for this category: upload already created CV (recommended for professionals), and order a CV from us (conveniently recommended for the large army of students, Pre-NYSC, Post NYSC). Out of curiosity, I clicked on the second option just to be sure that I understood what they meant by the word "order." You already know the rest.

Now, that is the first part where I am joining issues with those behind this program. Come to think of how they took their time to give very compelling reasons why you should order a CV from them, got me thinking. Wouldnt it have been ideal if they gave tips (to those who for one reason or the other can not draft a good CV) on how best to prepare a good CV, rather than just cook a CV for a candidate?

Since its a program designed to make an unemployed person employable, how is this going to be possible if one (those who cant draft a good CV) doesnt even know the very fundamentals of a good CV drafting?

May be I am being unnecesarilly antagonistic here, but I still think it wont cost us a dime to punde[/b]r (ponder) on these few critical points [b]befor going to pay a thousand naira to anyone.

Peace

For people who need to scale through the rudiments of spelling and writing with ease, they may need help and I believe that is where the entrepreneurs like Push Cv come in.

Om the bolded and corrected take note.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by agrovick(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzCorleone:
Sounds interesting,will consider it.
Cool. Gimme a review when u do
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Do we av to wait for sms or mail to proceed to stage 3
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by chizoba01: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=VickyRotex post=32059874]

Are you sure of what you are saying
Yes am very sure! Am talking from experience! Uptill today! No body is picking the call! So it's a SCAM! ELite Employee Quest 2015 is all a SCAM! Pls share!
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by chizoba01: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=smartmom post=32068799]

For people who need to scale through the rudiments of spelling and writing with ease, they may need help and I believe that is where the entrepreneurs like Push Cv come

U guys should stop arguing! The program is a scam!
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Chidizman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
As for me, I must see it to the end and am not giving them a dime sad Judge not till the completion of this Program!
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=chizoba01 post=32071017][/quote]

Wooooww... That's a serious one then... undecided
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by AutosBay(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Push CV is an affiliate program, anytime you see the word referral it just tells you its a money making program, but honestly speaking if you did not pay to upload your CV you have nothing to loose, but sincerely speaking its an affiliate program whereby the organization earns money, infact they need as many applications as possible, haven't you asked yourself this question " you get a low score you still qualify for the next Stage"? My fellow Nigerians be wise.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by nellyquash(f): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
AutosBay:
Push CV is an affiliate program, anytime you see the word referral it just tells you its a money making program, but honestly speaking if you did not pay to upload your CV you have nothing to loose, but sincerely speaking its an affiliate program whereby the organization earns money, infact they need as many applications as possible, haven't you asked yourself this question " you get a low score you still qualify for the next Stage"? My fellow Nigerians be wise.

I think you made a point
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Joe82834(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
AutosBay:
Not so true. Lots of ppl ve been disqualified at d 3rd stage. Even those who scored 50%. Cut off was 60%
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joe82834:

Not so true. Lots of ppl ve been disqualified at d 3rd stage. Even those who scored 50%. Cut off was 60%
Lets just watch keenly how it will all turn out...
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joe82834:

Lets just watch keenly how it will all turn out...

Goodluck to those who are following the process smiley
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by dhope: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
yeyenatu. if no be conditn wey make crayfish bend,how many pple wrote all these professional packaging cv's b4 dey got their job in 1970's &co when nigeria was still a country. May God restore the good fortunes of this country so dt every organizatn dt is out there to make mockery of our academic qualificatn be put to shame and fold up. if this prayer is answered, dragnet, workforce and co will also have to look for anoda biz rather than adding salt to the injury of jobless graduates
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by kulgee001(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
AutosBay:

Of course it's a money making program. You think people start companies just for fun? The bottom line is their idea will add value while also fetch them financial rewards. There's nothing to be wary about. Na false alarm you blow.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Camsydarling: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=chizoba01 post=32071017][/quote]

...that they didn't pick your calls does not mean that the whole process is scam. PUSHCV never made it compulsory that you must pay some money in order to get a job through them. Have you really thought about how interesting stage 1, 3, and 4 are to you as a graduate? PUSHCV elite really made me to study my GMAT very well.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Camsydarling: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
AutosBay:

Please, stop flooding here with fake info. What was your score in stage 1, 3 and 4? Remember, only 4% of people who applied for this program have made it to stage 4. Don't blackmail the good work of PUSHCV. They have not made it compulsory to pay some money before u can succeed. Thanks
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Datevilme: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
A group of young bright minds sat down and came up with a genius idea that is helping the society at the same time making them good legit money. And some of you are here hating on them, because for some reason you thought they will give you job on a platter of gold. Better work hard and come up with something ingenious to do for yourself, hating has never gotten anybody anywhere. Meanwhile the pushCV guys are winning awards left right and center...keep hating o...MUMU People grin grin grin
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmm....scamming unfortunate Nigerian graduates since 1806
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Datevilme:
A group of young bright minds sat down and came up with a genius idea that is helping the society at the same time making them good legit money. And some of you are here hating on them, because for some reason you thought they will give you job on a platter of gold. Better work hard and come up with something ingenious to do for yourself, hating has never gotten anybody anywhere. Meanwhile the pushCV guys are winning awards left right and center...keep hating o...MUMU People grin grin grin
Okay sir
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by garrix8: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2015
S C A M
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by kulgee001(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2015
This thread is DOA. I'm sure OP should be ashamed of him/herself.

If you completed the elite quest, go and login to your dashboard and begin accepting interview slots for interesting and reasonable paying positions. All the best!

All you doubting Thomas and haters alike, Shame on you!

Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by donkunzman: 8:20pm On May 04, 2015
Lol. How many privacy agreements have you read? Don't you just click 'I agree'?
prelinctus:
How can people be this shallow? Your cv contains personal information. It is unwise for you to upload your cv to an online firm without signing any privacy agreement.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by prelinctus: 10:26pm On May 04, 2015
donkunzman:
Lol. How many privacy agreements have you read? Don't you just click 'I agree'?
This one doesn't even contain any at all.
Re: Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings by kulgee001(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2015
prelinctus:
How can people be this shallow? Your cv contains personal information. It is unwise for you to upload your cv to an online firm without signing any privacy agreement.

What do you put on your CV that is so fundamental to the security of your existence?

A CV is supposed to sell you as a professional for crying out loud. It is not an autobiography.
If you still feel your CV is too personal to share, you certainly require the services of a professional CV writer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission.,fct..... / 17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.