Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) (69819 Views)

C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by HARDDON: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

I tell you bro.. Almost everything about them is fake

What they sow, they mos def wud reap, can't be balling all fake n expect real men .
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
oilykid:
guy, na risky bet be that.na only four-five games I dey play

Lol... We don't waste much money on that kinda bet. BTW, how much do you bet with?
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
HARDDON:

What they sow, they mos def wud reap, can't be balling all fake n expect real men .

Yep bro..Karma is just by the corner
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by olareed(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes very very real!!ladies with wide pussy use the cream cos they know guys wont enjoy sex with them#ladies been deceiving guys since 1806#guys don suffer cheesy cheesy
guys won't enjoy sex with them...me no dey among sha...
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by NemzySeries(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mitcheeeeeeew.......super Glue wud av done a beta job naa
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by oilykid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... We don't waste much money on that kinda bet. BTW, how much do you bet with?
sure Five games with 2k sad sad.
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by mirexxx(f): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
lols for reals? shocked

1 Like

Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by chronique(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is Onila's handwork. This is what her numerous virgin threads has caused. How are we sure she's not the one that manufactured it cos all her own is #teamVirgin. Onila,please come and teach the ladies how to use it. grin

1 Like

Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by richard870(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
orisirisi nonesense!
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by kingpheenix(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
prettythicksme:
yes very very real!!ladies with wide pussy use the cream cos they know guys wont enjoy sex with them#ladies been deceiving guys since 1806#guys don suffer cheesy cheesy
Hmm.. am suspecting yo
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by niceguy7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Girls with their fake life undecided
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Kedam(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some don't even need the cream because alum go do.
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Akposkool(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
I think it will be a best seller. Common na these girls kuntos are getting too wide. Too many intimacy gadgets. Guys can't satisfy them anymore. It's not funny anymore
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
kingpheenix:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Hmm.. am suspecting you Hmm.. am suspecting you Hmm.. am suspecting you
hope not what i am thinking grin#i dont do such.
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by DAIL(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pvin:
Cool
if u have ever d flower a gal u will know wen she is using this

1 Like

Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
olareed:
guys won't enjoy sex with them...me no dey among sha...
including u so far u are a guy! cheesy
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What's hymen?? When you see blood flowing and the vj is as tight as hell with the "no entrance" feeling___which other hymen will you be looking for?

Helep me ask am o , maybe he go take touch light dey look for hymen on that day
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by kingpheenix(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
hope not what i am thinking grin#i dont do such.
But we can't prove it
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Serves them dudes right grin
You sleep around and want to marry a virgin.
Which virgin? The ones you and other guys have helped to deflower themselves?

Abeg, if you can't deal with marrying a babe that's had sex before even though you too have, then you're a prime candidate for con.

That scamming up there is just great grin

2 Likes

Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by MDelgado(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't know sha but the calibre of her orgasm can be an indicator. And, also how the woman move in the act can be an indicator, her expression to pain and body movement may give her away if the guy is paying attention.

There's still this tensed atmosphere when one want to have sex with a virgin, the look on her face can also be an indicator but I repeat only if the guy is paying attention to detail. However, no prediction can be accurate.

This should be bad news to virgin hunters, not myself.

Paying attention during the act??hehe
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't know sha but the calibre of her orgasm can be an indicator. And, also how the woman move in the act can be an indicator, her expression to pain and body movement may give her away if the guy is paying attention.

There's still this tensed atmosphere when one want to have sex with a virgin, the look on her face can also be an indicator but I repeat only if the guy is paying attention to detail. However, no prediction can be accurate.

This should be bad news to virgin hunters, not myself.

This guy I dey suspect you , how many girls you don disvirgin ( abi na deflower )
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Helep me ask am o , maybe he go take touch light dey look for hymen on that day
Omg!! This is so hilarious! cheesy ronald4lif na touch you wan use find am that day?? grin
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
kingpheenix:
But we can't prove it
if u can then go ahead cheesy
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by ozodimgba(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
alberto2k:
see this igbo man grin

Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fake
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whobedatte:
that can only work on a Sunday school teacher or usher. Not a street hood boi like me cheesy
I bet u,it will work on u big time cheesy
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by donphilopus: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
oilykid:
sure Five games with 2k sad sad.

That's nice. Why me no get that kind mind na I can easily select 5 games sha but I dey see say their 'potential winning' is not always encouraging. That's the reason I go for higher games with lesser amount!
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Reaper231(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guys been making girls lie since kilode.
Fake ass chics sha. Bt come to think of it most guys don't want to marry virgins anymore. Plus they keep blaming it on the guy; guys don't ask if a girl is a virgin before they toast. Problem starts when d guy asks for sex and d lying girl says no until marriage because she's a virgin. Nigga respects ur purported virginity and expects to get the real deal he patiently waited for only to get this Yet she will say guys made her pretend
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by olareed(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
including u so far u are a guy! cheesy
how u so sure about me? Bae,trust me,if your wide down there,I won't let u go...
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What's hymen?? When you see blood flowing and the vj is as tight as hell with the "no entrance" feeling___which other hymen will you be looking for?
Lol
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by bosun11(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tbh am so suprised..Am glad am not looking for a virgin wife because i gat mine already......My Apologies to those guys that would fall victims of this because it cant be painful when they find out!
Re: Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) by Obanz2(f): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Elevation:
Natural is natural forget you'll still know tear leather, one bros was telling us years back that even if you use tightening creams u can only tighten the entrance but the circumference inside cannot be tightened, Well I no know if na true o
na true dear...and it will difficult for d man to reach d g spot...fake na fake... make i hug my pen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.