Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) (2072 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Mixed Fortunes As Electricity Generation Hits 4,068MW / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2015
dagbokoncept:

You have to understand the difference between magic and miracle. Miracle doesn't come as fast as we opt for but its permanent while magic do come quick and disappear within a twinkle of eye. Gej is biulding solid foundations and same time correcting the woes of past administrations. Tell me when last did any administration biuld power plants and injection substations? It is a gradual process, some of the completed power peojects are working. In kano and kaduna power supply hardly goes off. Gej is not a magician that will provide power within a twinkle, it takes time and soon it will reach larger area .

thank you very much!
thats what many people fails to understand.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Upon say the megawatts dey so-called 'increase' still no 'light'. Scam transformation. *hiss*

its step by step,

thats if you understand cry
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
gen2briz:
Se them add omotosho own join.

what do you mean exactly?
is Omotosho or what ever not generating power?
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Mods, FP pls
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by wise0ne: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
APC hates these kind of news
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
wise0ne:

they hate it with passion,

and they will be saying something like:
its only on paper,
and so on.

so pathetic.
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
otokx:

Your own is good; come to PH and see how darkness is smilling on us.

be specific!

which part of PH are you talking about?
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Upon say the megawatts dey so-called 'increase' still no 'light'. Scam transformation. *hiss*

cry cry cry
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
dagbokoncept:

You have to understand the difference between magic and miracle. Miracle doesn't come as fast as we opt for but its permanent while magic do come quick and disappear within a twinkle of eye. Gej is biulding solid foundations and same time correcting the woes of past administrations. Tell me when last did any administration biuld power plants and injection substations? It is a gradual process, some of the completed power peojects are working. In kano and kaduna power supply hardly goes off. Gej is not a magician that will provide power within a twinkle, it takes time and soon it will reach larger area .

Its "gradual process" thats your excuse for the dilapidated state of power supply in Nigeria. I doff my heart for your incessant dedication to find excuse for Jona's failure, even though non makes sense. If only gej could show such a dedication & love to our country people, Nigeria would've been a better place.

My questions are: In 2011, did jona promise to improve the country's power situation or not? Are u saying he's clueless of the challenges and the "gradual process" involved, before he made his promises?

Jona has overused the "blame card". Except for few , most Nigerians no longer buy Jona's mantra of "blame my failures on everyone else except myself". Thank God for elections, we just witnessed a classic demonstration of Miracle and Magic fromMr clueless. We now know what it takes for gej to really do his job. The miracles and magics his govt achieved in the past 6 weeks because of election campaign, he couldnt do in 6 yrs. Rather than do his job in all these years, he wasted his years of governance in political aggrandizement by kissing the foots of crooks, thieves, touts, sycophants, hoodlums, tribal and religious bigots, dividing nigerians along ethno-religious lines all because of 2nd/3rd term ambitions. Now that reality of defeat is starring him on the face, he's ready to perform miracles in 6 weeks. Too late for him and you as well. Jona is Incompetent, period!
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by dagbokoncept(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maple:

Its "gradual process" thats your excuse for the dilapidated state of power supply in Nigeria. I doff my heart for your incessant dedication to find excuse for Jona's failure, even though non makes sense. If only gej could show such a dedication & love to our country people, Nigeria would've been a better place.

My questions are: In 2011, did jona promise to improve the country's power situation or not? Are u saying he's clueless of the challenges and the "gradual process" involved, before he made his promises?

Jona has overused the "blame card". Except for few , most Nigerians no longer buy Jona's mantra of "blame my failures on everyone else except myself". Thank God for elections, we just witnessed a classic demonstration of Miracle and Magic fromMr clueless. We now know what it takes for gej to really do his job. The miracles and magics his govt achieved in the past 6 weeks because of election campaign, he couldnt do in 6 yrs. Rather than do his job in all these years, he wasted his years of governance in political aggrandizement by kissing the foots of crooks, thieves, touts, sycophants, hoodlums, tribal and religious bigots, dividing nigerians along ethno-religious lines all because of 2nd/3rd term ambitions. Now that reality of defeat is starring him on the face, he's ready to perform miracles in 6 weeks. Too late for him and you as well. Jona is Incompetent, period!
Polluted minds like yours are just too blind to see Gej achievements. He promised to improve on power generation and he has laudable achievements in that sector. He has biult several injection station at strategic places all over the country, is it education , agriculture,transportation, roads, foreign investment and so many more. He has signed the FOI bill, Health bill, Financial autonomy to the judiciary and many more. All those a accusations you made mention are the propaganda from your evil Apc leaders..The deal day is at hand , the results of the polls will reflect the wish of.Nigerians.
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maple:

are you still of the opinion that GEJ is going to loose the election?

Bro. wake up!
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by Olaolufred(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
WHY ARE THESE CROOKS DECIEVING THEMSELVES.

I PAID SO MUCH TO BUY 350KWh OF ELECTRICITY IN DECEMBER 2014.

GOING TO FOUR MONTHS, I STILL HAVE 220MWh ON IT.

I USE DEEP FREEZER, PRESSING IRON, WASHING MACHINE, AIR CON.

DOES THIS SHOW I HAVE REGULAR POWER?

TELLING NIGERIANS THAT WE GENERATES 100,000 MWA WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE A GOOD NIGHT REST WITH A RUNNING CEILING FAN

IS LIKE DECIEVING YOURSELF WHILE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY DECIEVING OTHERS.

25 BILLION DOLLARS GENERATED 22,000 MWA IN CHINA.

35 BILLION DOLLARS GENERATES 2000MWA IN NIGERIA.

PDP IS A CURSE TO THIS NATION.
[size=48pt]CHANGE[/size].
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:
WHY ARE THESE CROOKS DECIEVING THEMSELVES.

I PAID SO MUCH TO BUY 350KWh OF ELECTRICITY IN DECEMBER 2014.

GOING TO FOUR MONTHS, I STILL HAVE 220MWh ON IT.

I USE DEEP FREEZER, PRESSING IRON, WASHING MACHINE, AIR CON.

DOES THIS SHOW I HAVE REGULAR POWER?

TELLING NIGERIANS THAT WE GENERATES 100,000 MWA WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE A GOOD NIGHT REST WITH A RUNNING CEILING FAN

IS LIKE DECIEVING YOURSELF WHILE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY DECIEVING OTHERS.

25 BILLION DOLLARS GENERATED 22,000 MWA IN CHINA.

35 BILLION DOLLARS GENERATES 2000MWA IN NIGERIA.

PDP IS A CURSE TO THIS NATION.
[size=48pt]CHANGE[/size].

What seems to be a nice point were defeated in your last sentence!

do you think that APC will be different?
if yes.... how??
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by Olaolufred(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
xrisdon:

What seems to be a nice point were defeated in your last sentence!

do you think that APC will be different?
if yes.... how??

I THINK THERE IS NO SIN IN TRYING NEW APPROACH.

IF THE NEW APPROACH FAILS, THEN I WOULD HAVE KNOWN 2 APPROACHES THAT WOULD NOT WORK.

THEN I AM LEFT WITH ANOTHER APPROACH OUTSIDE THE PREVIOUS 2 THAT FAILED.

THIS WAS HOW FARADAY DEVELOPED ELECTRICITY.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN, BUT I WILL TAKE A STEP THAN REMAIN AT ONE POINT IN SELF PITY AND HOPELESNESS.
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

I THINK THERE IS NO SIN IN TRYING NEW APPROACH.

IF THE NEW APPROACH FAILS, THEN I WOULD HAVE KNOWN 2 APPROACHES THAT WOULD NOT WORK.

THEN I AM LEFT WITH ANOTHER APPROACH OUTSIDE THE PREVIOUS 2 THAT FAILED.

THIS WAS HOW FARADAY DEVELOPED ELECTRICITY.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN, BUT I WILL TAKE A STEP THAN REMAIN AT ONE POINT IN SELF PITY AND HOPELESNESS.

We are talking politics here not invention!

No need of new approach when we are on the right track!

if you insist in TYRING NEW APPROACH,
I advise you go for the brand new and not a refurbished one.
Re: Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba) by xrisdon(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
wise0ne:

they should be ready for more good news

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter / Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.