Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? (2135 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
U vex?
lagmostkuit:
Na u I call Mr nice guy? undecided
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
U vex?
Hell NO! grin
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So that's d only thing dat makes a girl unique? undecided

A girl he met and spoke to for not more than 10hrs which 7hrs of it was partying and fornication! Please don't start that "holy girls crap" with me undecided
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by morethanadoll(f): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
When a woman is 100% interested in you, she will give ALL of her leisure time to you. You wouldn't have to sit there and wonder where you stand or what she is doing. It is obvious that she is seeing someone else.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

A girl he met and spoke to for not more than 10hrs which 7hrs of it was partying and fornication! Please don't start that "holy girls crap" with me undecided
You've not answered my question yet.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by stan4b(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Face ur book.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by bassey25(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2015
well i see all the comments and on that post. So are u most of u guys saying no true love can be found at the club, aside my experience?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by pretydiva(f): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2015
D hand writting is boldly written on d wall 4 u 2 c. She's not into u. She's keeping u as her side guy. N yes she does spend d wk end wif guys . D earlier u let her go n save urself frm hrt brk,d beta 4 u
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by mrkay101(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
you met her at a club and your taki g the relationship serious.. come on mehn grow some fvckn balls. I would never trust a girl am dating if its just for dating sake.

and to top it all of she is putting up attitude and all dat.

don't brake up with her just yet... don't show that much interest in the relationship either. meet other girls, mingle and have fun.

your in the university for Pete sake don't let one daughter of eve bring u down mehn.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by phlio(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
olasosweet:
Errm, I wanted to say 'you found her at a club, what du u expect but then I rethought, I could go clubbing and meet someone and wouldn't want to b 'put off' cos I was met in a club so....

But she seems to not be serious about d relationship or whateva it is u guys have, so I think it's wise to let go. Rily, it was just 2 days... Wat am I saying? ...Over night! So...

happy birthday dear
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Hawlahscho:
(Does She Really[size=30pt] Loves [/size] Me Or Just Keeping Me?)

[size=40pt]Love[/size] undecided
english wise,advice foolish!
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by chrislu(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Rily don't know much bout bitches! But never shud u fall in love with a club hoe else u'll bring a plague upon urself, jst ram her n let her go. I bet her unique nature is the way she rammed u good. One advice bro, like u said it's hard 4 some1 like u 2 fall I love, so jst switch back 2 ur old self, don't attach urself too much, jst kip on ramming her.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Timohunk:
english wise,advice foolish!

?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2015
phlio:
happy birthday dear

Tnx swt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Which Is Worse? (pic) / What Would You Do If She Turned Your "Will You Marry Me?" Proposal Down Publicly / Family Planning, Who Plans It Better-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.