Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. (6285 Views)

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
do u even know the essence of a VP? U should have listen to osibanjo this morning then u wouldn't have created a daft thread as this.ur. illustration is even absurd. A sensible someone won't employ the services of both,rather,u look for a better alternative which is,let a better mechanic do the job.tinubu is corrupt,does that make buhari corrupt?and didn't gej has a fallout with obj? Wasn't it because of godfatherism? We've been suffering and smiling for a long time,let another set of individual take charge then after 4yrs ,we will decide either to let them stay or sweep them away..we are wise now..namandi sambo, I wonder what manner of man he is,he is dafter than daft.and I never knew Jonathan read government in school according to ur illustration and I never knew buhari has never ruled before since he is the sincere person with no mechanical experience... pls how many apc member did u shut up?

If i must answer ur question, then yes that makes buhari corrupt.

Tunde bakare was buhari's vp candidate in 2011. Tinubu asked bakare to sign that he has resigned as vp even before he got there.

Buhari was aware of this. Assuming bakare signed that document, buhari would have been ok by it. watching tinubu force bakare engage in an act of forgery.

Buhari would have watched tinubu scam us like he watched abacha rob us.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Babygal4eva(f): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
hensben:
Have you not heard how a Christian convert sinners, so we should continue to suffer under PDP abi..you talk from one side mrs..btw, who are the thieves that surround Buhari?..make we try another person abeg.
hensben:
Another lies and deceit..this is the line PDP have been using for NIgerians to loot us more of our common wealth but it wouldn't work this time...if Buhari is corrupt as you said PDP would have used it against him since their campaign. PDP have make people like you to believe nigeria can not be fixed.
mrmetoo1:

Not necessarily. Corrupt people surrounded him when he was head of state but he was still able to manage corruption very well. A rehab doctor is surrounded by addicts, he heals them. Look at Buhari as the rehab doctor

I'm not talking from any side, I'm not for PDP neither am I for APC, that being said Buhari isn't a saint he is as corrupt as the rest of them. The guy I replied in the first place said we shouldn't vote for Jonathan cause he was corrupt and I asked him to mention a government official that isn't corrupt. I can't look at Buhari as a rehab doctor cause as you mentioned he "managed" the corruption which is exactly what Jonathan did he also manage corruption so what's the difference.

At the end of the day we will all go back to our daily soaking of garri and epa while they dine on gold tables laughing at how they deceive Nigerians every four years. Jonathan is corrupt agreed but so is Buhari. Don't vote on who isn't corrupt vote on who you think has a conscience.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by hensben(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

I'm not talking from any side, I'm not for PDP neither am I for APC, that being said Buhari isn't a saint he is as corrupt as the rest of them. The guy I replied in the first place said we shouldn't vote for Jonathan cause he was corrupt and I asked him to mention a government official that isn't corrupt. I can't look at Buhari as a rehab doctor cause as you mentioned he "managed" the corruption which is exactly what Jonathan did he also manage corruption so what's the difference.

At the end of the day we will all go back to our daily soaking of garri and epa while they dine on gold tables laughing at how they deceive Nigerians every four years. Jonathan is corrupt agreed but so is Buhari. Don't vote on who isn't corrupt vote on who you think has a conscience.
gej manage corruption? Wow I'm just hearing that for the first time...Buhari is not as corrupt as GEJ/the rest politicans as you mentioned..get ur fact right.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by sheymaziggy: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.

What about a sincere man that owns the company and employs best group of mechanic to fix ur car
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Babygal4eva(f): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
hensben:
gej manage corruption? Wow I'm just hearing that for the first time...Buhari is not as corrupt as GEJ/the rest politicans as you mentioned..get ur fact right.

Ok let me put it this way, in the eyes of God a sin is a sin yeah? so in my eyes corrupt is corrupt, at least you admit that yes Buhari is corrupt right?
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by hensben(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Ok let me put it this way, in the eyes of God a sin is a sin yeah? so in my eyes corrupt is corrupt, at least you admit that yes Buhari is corrupt right?
Buhari is not corrupt because there is no case against him...kapish
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
sheymaziggy:

What about a sincere man that owns the company and employs best group of mechanic to fix ur car

He cant own the company, There r other corrupt directors that make up the board in the company.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by infofta(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
All I know is corruption is our main problem in this country. GEJ and his co-looters must go.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

I'm not sure what you understood as managed corruption. What I meant was he brought corruption down to the barest minimum. He was head of state for less than two years and he got the reputation as someone with zero tolerance to corruption. You say Buhari is corrupt but that's unfounded because even his opponents have said he's not a corrupt person. I really don't know any other politician that friend and foe alike would say that about him/her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Gov, Ortom Denies Making Hate Speech Against Buhari / AGF, IGP To Decide Magu’s Fate / Ghana Reinstates Fuel Subsidy But Higher Transport Fares Remain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.