Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (51583 Views)

Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by 1MCN: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mr Rauf Aregbesola have you recieved your own salaries for these five
months?

Have the state executive council members recieved theirs?

Have the state legislators recieved theirs?

Have the state judiciary recieved theirs?

These politicians why una no dey fear God?!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by gistmelove(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Aregbesola.. Oo doo ju timi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Vikkie14: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
I dont get this ooo. Is this not the same man that BOASTED that even if FG stops allocation for SIX months, he have money in reserve to pay the workers?
Aregbesola should tell us where the Tablets popularly called "OPON IMO" which he spends Billions on are now in the state.
Every schools in Osun since tuesday 24/3/2015 are on terminal holiday, with most schools still haven't done exams. Practically, schooling in government owned school is something parents are afraid of now, even taking your children to private will seem impossible with the unpaid wages.
I tire for Osun Civil workers that are silent on this.
And here he is blaming FG reduction in allocation on why he couldn't pay salary, yet the workers are still generating revenues for him. How many APC directed states are owning their workers salaries or shouting to the world that FG is the cause of his woes.
For 4years, he did not commission a SINGLE road project yet he embarked on huge road rehabilitation throughout the state.

He is ready to serve but shortsighted and misplace of priorities coupled with advisers who should be advise themself are what is militating against him.
No more excuse, #PAYOSUNWORKERS

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ukemeramat(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Ogbeni, Am dissapointed..Is this Change APC wan bring ??
this is happening almost everywhere infact PDP states are worst hit... Benue state is almost 9months running now without paying workers salaries.... Cross river state are not paying salaries too
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Taireblaze(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC wan lie now ohhhh sey Na PDP cause the non payment of salaries....dear aregbesola confess what yoo used the money for .........should we blame GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Deem: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
It is so dissappointing that Ogbeni has fumbled.All the excuses that you have said are not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dependence on Niger Delta oil is really blinding so many states. Why cant the state government reduce their dependence on Federal Government by creating their value chain and making money ? Parasites are not even ashamed.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Antivirus92(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
change indeed.... apchits

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ojnnaco(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

What a clumsy excuse from a failed governor from a failed party.

Lolxxxxxx..... Tell them.. Bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Antivirus92(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
that's d change they will bring. trying to reduce the population through starvation. APC.....change

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Reference(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:
This is indefensible!

Any state incapable of paying its workers for a good 5 months needs to be swallowed up by a more prosperous neighbour! The bloody fake type of federalism we practice in this country is part of the problem....creating states will-nilly just to grab more resources from the center and have more numbers in the national assembly!

In an ideal situation, you could have a geo-political zone/region with say 3 states and another with 5; it should all depend on their viability! But trust Naija.....we always find a way to fuc/k up a perfectly good system of gov't!

Hmmm. So kwarration is no longer the chief badoo in Nigeria eh.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GeorgeAmax(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
U use d state fund for ur 2014 governorship campaigns.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by afuye(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
WE, OSUN INDIGINEES, WILL VOTE APC, MR Igbo
ephemm:
Ogbeni you can't continue to remain unpopular!
Take the hard decision once and leave with the consequences, future generations will appreciate you for it.
Osun State workforce needs pruning.
With huge farmlands, they can't afford to lazy about in government offices. Invest in Agriculture; CBN has since OBJ days, has set aside loans to boost Agricultural development.
The truth is better, but someone has to take the bull by the horn.

The embarrassment the non payment is causing is even more.
Do it NOW, if because of this Osun people will not vote for APC, let the give their vote to the clueless GEJ, but their children and grandchildren will praise you in future.

Mo so temi to.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by justicerowland(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Make I hear
Simply put. You are recovering from the money you spent on ur election.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ayindejimmy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
How come Fayose is able to pay Ekiti State civil servants, clear the backlog owed by Fayemi and still embark on people oriented projects?

APC is a fraudulent party consisting of the most incapable and corrupt individuals.
Nigeria politics is winner takes all. fayose is in pdp. .gej purposefully installed him in Ekiti. so he has federal government's backing. I'm sure if Omisore had won the state alocation would have been increased.
he just have to quit whining and be creative. the state workers needs to the pruned. there are many idle hands there , and they too will be shouting that the govt is owing.
the Federal govt really needs to support states like Osun in Agriculture
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by anonimi: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
1MCN:
Mr Rauf Aregbesola have you recieved your own salaries for these five
months?

Have the state executive council members recieved theirs?

Have the state legislators recieved theirs?

Have the state judiciary recieved theirs?

These politicians why una no dey fear God?!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Fawklicant: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls, can someone enlighten me a bit, did INEC postpone PVC collection deadline up till now? Because I just heard of people still queueing and collecting PVCs in Alimosho, Ikotun to be precise. I asked someone and he said that the other deadline was 'JEGA's own, that the INEC office there there has been issuing cards even up till now.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

In a way...he is right.

Just look....when oil prices were high....Mr Governor made many commitments....in projects.

Now...the oil has fallen....and Mr Governor no longer has the money. (After all....Works budget got slashed to 11 bn from 100bn.....that's 90%!).

But...and here is where I begin to bash Mr Governor......he too should have spent his state allawee developing an innovative economy that would generate more money than Abuja could ever give him.And which would have enabled him to pay salaries without bothering with Abuja.

But that means hard work...which most Nigerians do not love!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by cirmuell(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
A very stup¡d excuse angry na only your state dem reduce allocation ni? And what is that sh¡t about Osun inheriting 50% workers of the old western region? Oga ade get the phuck out jor if you ain't capable.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by pecothecash: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
[b]We need CHANGE From an inept and corrupt government with all these glaring cases of inaction and corruption

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Manbryto(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
If this is true then its an abysmal failure of govt. He shldnt be governor in the 1st place. We are cursed by the kind of leaders we have.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by sonnyudoh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Plssssss fam u all should support me by going to instagram n like my reposted pic under the #faleela competition by dammy_krane i am sonny_udoh u wd see my own funny memes please help like it
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by tboynaija: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
imagine !! owing workers 5 months salary while a state like Anambra increased their workers salary.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Dahjhi: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:
Wen I voted against this mofo
My friends said but u like him
I told dem d man will empty d state
All d project in d state is shared in Lagos
He crippled LGs
Nw d state is bankrupt
Pem sec nw soak garri
[size=16pt]My bro let's do it again. Here in osun we sha add to GEJz vote..
#ChangeDoesNotAlwaysMeansProgress
#IFinallyDecided
#KaiBuhari
#GEJTIllBuhariShowHisCertificate
#IPledge2Vote
[/size]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ichidodo: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oshun people can go and enjoy change.....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by IGBOSON1: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:
Wen I voted against this mofo
My friends said but u like him
I told dem d man will empty d state
All d project in d state is shared in Lagos
He crippled LGs
Nw d state is bankrupt
Pem sec nw soak garri

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

U arre stupid
So we should nw farm without food in our stomach
In case u knw a lot parents can't perform dia responsibility
Trash

Well then you need someone with ideas and solutions. Unfortunately because there is so much 'pre-qualification' going on in the APC, the best foot might never step forward. You need a Fashola type who thinks on his feet but I'm sure to the Ikoyi based man it will be, 'Never Again'.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by lucianohase(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
Keep lamenting,

Long throat agbereo governor

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ozo13(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
CRIMINAL!!!! INSTEAD OF YOU TO TELL THEM THAT YOU'RE USING THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATION TO SPONSOR APC & BUHARI
chairmannnnnnn.hmmm can we also conclude benue and kogi are using dr allocations too to sponsor pdp and jonathan cos na those states own worse pass osun own.ogbeni abeg find way pay them d cash abeg
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by IGBOSON1: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Manbryto:
If this is true then its an abysmal failure of govt. He shldnt be governor in the 1st place. We are cursed by the kind of leaders we have.

^^^We cause the kind of leaders we have!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by worlexy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is what u shd expect if u vote APC for President. Lame excuses

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by babaagba1000: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

very clumsy fools....these idiots just sit back and wait for federal allocation, then they will remove their own thereby short changing the civil servants. Don't they generate revenue internally?...what do they do with all the funds they get from state taxes?can they account for that?.so annoying angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.