Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (51581 Views)

Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by taharqa: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
By the way, where is that old clown, Gbawe ??

5 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by chukuli(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
if u release quick na jona.......aregbesola is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by JoBabs(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:
This is dumb and it doesnt change the fact that you are a liar and a thief who is inconsiderate

Talk about self-centered human.being.

Mtcheew

Brother, why do y'all find it difficult †o believe a single truth? I believe u are aware of †he situation surrounding Benue state....
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by nikky341: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
That governor na correct maga, heard he told the civil servants to vote for buhari who will give the state more money to pay arrears of salaries. So don't be surprised if apc takes sun come Saturday

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by NigerMan1: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Unfortunately I couldn't see where he said his own salary too has not been paid for the past 5months angry .
Who are these dumbheads ruling us
why can't he even learn from his 'oga' Tinubu who revolutionalize revenue generation nd collection and became independent in state sustenance when Obasanjo refused it federal allocation. ?
I can't blame them but d people who voted for them, instead of engaging people in intellectual discuss of ideas and manifestos, they keep dancing shoki, throwing jabs at opponents, engaging in propaganda ....
I pray we get there ...

@ AdeniyiA - Please do not spread this open propaganda about Tinubu/Obasanjo again. Here is what happened:

After Tinubu created the extra LCDA, Obasanjo asked him to reverse to the number of LGAs recognized in the constitution. Tinubu refused and went ahead to gazetted the LCDA in the Lagos Govt books.

Then Obasanjo withheld the LAGOS STATE LOCAL GOVERNMENT allocation for about 3months +, totaling N10Billion naira.

Unfortunately as with everything Tinubu style and somewhat in South West, they quickly converted it into "positive campaign propaganda" that OBJ withheld Lagos allocation but Tinubu survived it.

There is a vast difference between State allocation and LGA allocation.

AdeniyiA, now on how "Tinubu survived"? He does not have to "survive" because it DID NOT affect Lagos revenue at all. In fact Tinubu took advantage of the period and increased the task of the Lagos workers, telling them he needs the extra fund to pay the LGA workers.

Bro, there is no need to glory in this issue. No need to tribalize it either. Lagos is not Tinubu or South West economy. The economy was created EXCLUSIVELY by the Federal Government, developed and sustained by the Niger Delta oil, with ripples effects for commercial activities and taxes from all sectors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by utuk: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
fail governor from a fail party should as a matter of urgent public interest Resign
APC = failure
it is unfortunate that the so call state governors are operating feeding bottle system of economy
Running to Abuja every month for federal allocation
sometimes l wonder what happen to state IGR
may God save us.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
JoBabs:

Brother, why do y'all find it difficult †o believe a single truth? I believe u are aware of †he situation surrounding Benue state....

Is Benue governor lamenting for more oyel money?

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by UncleJudax(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
You will never see any APC rodent on this thread grin...Gbawe,omenka,egift,obiagelli,etc...make una come ooo cheesy
What of Berem? Is she on maternal leave? grin
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Ujupsy: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
just imagine the arrant nonsense,this is cruelty at the highest order,how are these people feeding and the nonsense Apshit governor talking nonsense at the expense of people that voted him to power few months back
He blames federal government for his incompetence,this is what you get when you vote unqualified person to power

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ikeyman00(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
@@@@

u see when we talk about the Great Biafra some of the monkeys and baboons living in the zoological republic of Nigeria just dnt get it

is this man not a monkey lets be honest?

u own human beings 5 months salary

chie chie chie

noooooooooo

anyway wetin concern Biafra is coming!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by cytellProperty: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can you hear the excuse of a failure. It would have been better that he didn't talk at all. You are supposed to be generating revenue, but you are depending on what another person is generating. Ashiwere Progressives Congress.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by cheaperstores: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Ogbeni, Am dissapointed..Is this Change APC wan bring ??
GEJ till 2019 as Buhari and his cohorts weep again
What he has not told us is that the money has gone into GMB election funds. Becos of this negative change

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
cytellProperty:
Can you hear the excuse of a failure. It would have been better that he didn't talk at all. You are supposed to be generating revenue, but you are depending on what another person is generating. Ashiwere Progressives Congress.

Imagine what will happen if Jonathan loses this election and the Niger Delta begins to boil, will Nigeria not become another Zimbabwe??

All those shouting sai buhari have not really sat down to use their God-given heads.

I smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by OpeDwarroir: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
ephemm:
Ogbeni you can't continue to remain unpopular!
Take the hard decision once and leave with the consequences, future generations will appreciate you for it.
Osun State workforce needs pruning.
With huge farmlands, they can't afford to lazy about in government offices. Invest in Agriculture; CBN has since OBJ days, set aside loans to boost Agricultural development.
The truth is better, but someone has to take the bull by the horn.

The embarrassment the non payment is causing is even more.
Do it NOW, if because of this Osun people will not vote for APC, let the give their vote to the clueless GEJ, but their children and grandchildren will praise you in future.

Mo so temi to.

Wise saying. But wish you were working for the Osun civil service and the prunning affects you. In other words, you will loose your job very soon, so that you will go to the farm.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
taharqa:
By the way, where is that old clown, Gbawe ??

Allow me to repost one of my old classics
BishopJuice:
Following the disbandment of the Aluasa APC e-Rats committee due to their dismal handling of the Fashola Administration on Nairaland, Governor Rauf Aregbesola has extended a renewed hand of lease to the dislodged group and has invited them to occupy a new office located at the Osun state Capital, Oshogbo.

Inaugurating the new committee headed by Agbameta, the Governor promised to increase their daily upkeep wage from 800bucks to 1500.

The Governor frowned at the several phat-azz Bisis and lepka Bimbos he met at the newly commissioned headquarters warning the committee to concentrate on the task at hand highlighting the upheaval task at hand in paint-brushing him for the upcoming 2014 gubernatorial elections.

Thanking the Governor for coming to their rescue and for the increased daily allowance, Gbawe further requested that the office be furnished with DSTV decoder with premium bouquet and a flat screen TV. Gbawe further went to remind the Governor that the English Premiership had just commenced and to avert the situation were committee members (who are all die-hard fans of Liverpool FC)sneaked out to viewing centers to watch live matches. The Governor agreed to provide satellite dish within the week.

The Governor then shared a bottle of Alomo and smoked a phat one with the boyz before heading back to state house to address a group of Islamic scholars from Bauchi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Chigold101(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
APC is a very useless party.just imagine the type of change they want to import to the federal level .God forbid
wait o!!! Dont they have IGR on Osun state? Abi na only Naija Delta oil money he de use to run his state? Still he gave over 2billion naira to APC
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by TBrownAuto(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
NigerMan1:

@ VEE2010 - The man is being upright and honest.

Most other Governors are playing the ostrich; they are borrowing large sums of cash to avoid public ridicule. In fact what you may called "Generational Debts" is going on in many states since last year. A good example is Ogun state

Nigeria youth are living in fantansy they talk from their anus as they reason with their legs how can a state that is generating what he spend continue to survive the man is honest and the educated illitrate here are saying all kind of trash toward him, with the infrastructure on ground in osun and the education system there and how he has imporove the agricultural sector of the state from the one billion left from the 4.6 yet they abuse him well am not from osun but the man has done great than Apabio with the highest state debt
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ephemm(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

Wise saying. But wish you were working for the Osun civil service and the prunning affects you. In other words, you will loose your job very soon, so that you will go to the farm.

Sure, it will be painful, but let's be sincere with ourselves, check out the number of people in civil service (state & federal) nationwide, how many of them go to work?

Charity must start somewhere o

We have neglected agriculture so badly because of cheap money from government as salaries.

A lot of these so called civil servants have other businesses (private practice)
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:

Taju oloshi bastard, what concerns me with Benue?

All I know is that yorobbers have long throat on niger delta oyel money to the point they are borrowing against it.

Go and restart your "great" cocoa plantation economy

Parasite roach!
May God deliver you from cluelessness.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Champele(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC...APC....APC.....change!.lol.criminals

GEJ joor! till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Splashme: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
This governor is devilish
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
May God deliver you from cluelessness.

May your allah stop possesing your reasoning facaulty
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by cytellProperty: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Imagine what will happen if Jonathan loses this election and the Niger Delta begins to boil, will Nigeria not become another Zimbabwe??

All those shouting sai buhari have not really sat down to use their God-given heads.

I smh.
Don't mind him Jare my bros.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by utuk: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
He is yet to tell us how much he has donated from osun state treasury to buhari's campaign.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
ephemm:

Sure, it will be painful, but let's be sincere with ourselves, check out the number of people in civil service (state & federal) nationwide, how many of them go to work?

Charity must start somewhere o

We have neglected agriculture so badly because of cheap money from government as salaries.

A lot of these so called civil servants have other businesses (private practice)

Did aregberascal not boast of creating ineffective jobs?

Is Buhari not campaingning on creating phantom jobs?

Did the APC manifesto not state of creating a welfare state where unemployed will be paid 5k monthly?

Did Buhari not state that he will ensure economic growth by single handedly stabilizing global oil price with the aid of the military and thus ensuring continued over dependence on Oil revenue?

Why are you APC plebs so blind and foolish?

First you campaingned on grounds of creating jobs next you are calling for job cuts.

How is Fayose able to pay Ekiti state civil servants and Aregberascal can't?

The State of Osun under odenni Rauf Aregberascal himself is the worst state on all indices in the south as per governance.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by CyberWolf: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

What of Berem? Is she on maternal leave? grin
Berem has deactivated her account tete followed by cramjones grin grin grin..Failure is staring them on the face and they started running away one by one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by princejenks(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sometimes,some folks set out to ridicule the party at the centre only to end up ridiculing themselves. Just check out aregbe's excuse for not paying salaries while his and that of his aides have not been stopped even for a month. Isnt it incredible to learn that the whole allocation for the state is being spent on salaries alone? Why is a party that is shouting change everywhere finding it so hard to take the hard decisions that would bring about the said change? With all the propaganda i hear about apc transforming their states,how come a rural set up like osun has not been transformed to a cosmopolitan area like lagos? How come internally generated revenue has not been doubled to at least the amount collected as federal allocation monthly? Lets even assume an apc wins at the centre,does it mean the federal allocation will increase over night in spite of the dwindling oil price? Would the owed salaries be automatically paid immediately as a result of that victory at the centre? The answer is no,and it tells us one thing which is that these fellows shouting change are a big fraud and shouldnt be taken seriously going by what we have seen them do in their states. Expect the burial of apc two days from now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by utuk: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
progressives my foot
no excuse for failures
GEJ carry go abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
TBrownAuto:

Nigeria youth are living in fantansy they talk from their anus as they reason with their legs how can a state that is generating what he spend continue to survive the man is honest and the educated illitrate here are saying all kind of trash toward him, with the infrastructure on ground in osun and the education system there and how he has imporove the agricultural sector of the state from the one billion left from the 4.6 yet they abuse him well am not from osun but the man has done great than Apabio with the highest state debt

How can a state depend so much on other region's wealth? If Osun is not finnancially feasible then the FG should lease it to Tinubu who will sub let it including all the lazy Tajus to a chinnese plantation conpany

If by mistake I become president of Nigeria I will grant osun full independence and begin the construction of a 60ft electrified fence barricading that voodoo enclave.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by atlwireles: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
All the change agents have systemically avoided this thread. Nah so life be, who is clueless now. Oga mi, Fayose, please carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
JoBabs:

And so??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.