Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (51582 Views)

Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Jayboi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Count down. First, it starts this weekend. Their so called useless party ll be crushed this weekend. They want to mortgape the future of nigeria and God wil not allow them. Clueless apc. We osun pple are going to vote em out this time around
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
osun masses didn't deserve this from this lunagov..... omi is far beta than this broom guy.... we osun fiful dey sufa big time now some mufus dey regret dr actions... shouting change. Is this the kind of change we need... for like 5months now no salary and u and ur family dey eat belle full... thunder shall strike u and ur son died.... arebipasola
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by CyberWolf: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
ibietela2:

You forgot this bastard old man with kid brain demdem
that one is an inconsequential demon.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
8 pages no strong defense.. pdp pummeling apc since apc Judas sold Jesus...33ad
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Cityguy: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
Imo is near bankrupt

Rivers which has no excuse going broke is on the edge.

Fayemi bankrupted Ekiti

Oshiomole has put Edo in serious debt with nothing on ground to show for it.

Oyo and Ogun are also heavily indebted and living from hand to mouth.

Lagos despite the huge revenue is the State with the highest debt portfolio.

Change Change Change!

Another thing to consider, is that all APC controlled SW states refused to ascend to the minimum wage and are yet to comply to the PENCOM act. Pensioners are owed months if not years.

These are your progressives.
In fact, I just. Hope the youths will reason and not be deceived by the crafty deceptive 'yoyorising' targeted at them. These bunch of political harlots and merchants have nothing to offer us.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by sped1oro(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Governor Aregbe is the weakest link in yhis APC struggle for Change, Aregbe has made mockery of service to the people...
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by lukecent: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Are u owing yourself for this five months, did ur convoy reduce? Is Osun the only state receiving allocation from FG.
Tell us u ve been funding APC with Osun state money.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Omotayo7(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

What a clumsy excuse from a failed governor from a failed party.

king of garage thugs he his not even ashamed of himself
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by amsoslim(m): 1:42am On Mar 27, 2015
got this question begging for reasonable answer(s).
After Buhari was released from jail, he divorced Safinatu(his first wife) for reportedly receiving financial assistance from IBB while he was in prison. .
The question is: how was he expecting the poor woman to survive and carter for herself and the five children they had while he was away in jail?
Isnt this a show of sheer wickedness at its peak and possession of the heart of a beast?
our nigerian women/girl child ruminate on this before voting.....
Like · Comment · Share
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ifoeki: 4:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Look inwards....so without oil ur state nor go get level be dat abi? Go and ask Fayose to teach you Governance. Fayemi also owed as Governor, reduce what u give to to the central "APC" purse in Lagos and pay salaries pls.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by rozayx5(m): 5:03am On Mar 27, 2015
gbawe the grammarian missing on this thread
collynzo419 missing
egift missing
omenka missing
aresa missing

is this a coincidence

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by sarutobie(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
rozayx5:
gbawe the grammarian missing on this thread
collynzo419 missing
egift missing
omenka missing
aresa missing

is this a coincidence
atleast give them props for having the dignity to stay away from a thread that exposes the hypocrisy and incompetence of one of their saintly governors..

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ademega(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
GBTYO:
How come Fayose is able to pay Ekiti State civil servants, clear the backlog owed by Fayemi and still embark on people oriented projects?

APC is a fraudulent party consisting of the most incapable and corrupt individuals.
You must be far from ekiti state to make this statement
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by pagray(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Rauf Aregbesola is not to be blamed, It is what the People of Osun State deserve........They know all this before they voted him in, they have not seeing anything yet. i wish he could owe them 2 years salary. this is a lesson, to all that want a nonsensical change, your life will change from frying pan to fire.....some people's eyes are for decorations, they can't see with it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by oladimejioo: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
But Mr Aregbesola Should at least pay the 2.6 billion naira wey dey come in and let us wait for our balance.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GCFR: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
MUMU Rauf.there was a plan we originally had on ground with ACN.The plan was true federalism which would set nigeria on the path of development and recovery from economic woes.But because of lack of focus,unwillingness to make nigeria great.you joined the party that is more intrested in wrestling power from the PDP.

Which will eventually still land us in the same situation we have always being.I can confidently say that what has befallen you is expected, since your state is a dependent economy like all others.Nigeria is yet to be on the path of greatness until our economic system is reorganised.

No change is coming yet.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by AJORE(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
I hope this is not how you ppl gonna do when buhari enter as president...when you are feeding pupils and u can't pay your workers...APC unnnn I fear unna oooo ... Everything na fake......
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by snapshot: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
lukecent:
Are u owing yourself for this five months, did ur convoy reduce? Is Osun the only state receiving allocation from FG.
Tell us u ve been funding APC with Osun state money.

the self style progressive obviously is a retrogressive,lacking creativity to generate revenue to meet the needs of Osun
state.This is the real clueless fellow,and he is everywhere shouting change.If Jonathan is voted out of power which i am sure is impossible
and the ND militants return to the creeks to blow up some oil pipe lines and make our oil output drop couple with the drop in oil price
which will further lead to a drop in allocation to Osun state that means this clueless fellow will not even pay workers for years.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Demdem(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
my papa is an inconsequential demon.. angry

And so what grin
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Demdem(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2015
ibietela2:

My cursed papa be bastard old man with kid brain

Surely, the curse is in ur lineage.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by mmsen: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
kingthreat:

Niger Delta's oil is Nigeria's oil. If you have a problem with that, carry a gun to your cause and die so cheaply

We do not need more violence in Nigeria, we need true Federalism.

Every state and region should be encouraged to develop its own resources . Having a situation where some states suck from the teat of the Niger Delta whilst doing nothing to develop their own resources or even invest in its own population is dangerous.

There are probably minerals in the north but there is no incentive to develop them because they can rely upon Federal (oil) wealth to sustain them.

What is the state of irrigation in northern states? Are they producing as much agricultural produce as they should be?

If every state or region felt compelled to use its own resources to develop the locale and the people we would not have Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
------
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by malonephill(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
So this is how politician lies and they thinks we are fools are as they reason, your state allocation has droped by 40% since 2013, from federal government and you were able to meet up since about 20month ago, not untill you spent money met for people osun for buhari ambition

Smh
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Rexyl(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inability to pay salaries is not peculiar to only Osun State. Some other States have not been able to pay for months, and excuses of some State governments are placed on Jonathan. I wonder what could have been their reasons for that since the Federal Government has relased their statutory allocations up to this very Month.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Tee9ice(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Aregbesola can never cross d ocean until he his sight of his shore. Unpayment of has affect so many people, some have die, some cannot even feed their family. It also affect me too,that my parent can not pay schooll fee and as a result of this, i have carryover which has lead to extral year for me. Mr aregbesola is unfair...... And you have parent,sons and daughter at ohm and u did not pay our salaries. Dont forget that, their is God......oooooo
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by KwaraRat: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
GBTYO:
Imo is near bankrupt

Rivers which has no excuse going broke is on the edge.

Fayemi bankrupted Ekiti

Oshiomole has put Edo in serious debt with nothing on ground to show for it.

Oyo and Ogun are also heavily indebted and living from hand to mouth.

Lagos despite the huge revenue is the State with the highest debt portfolio.

Change Change Change!

Another thing to consider, is that all APC controlled SW states refused to ascend to the minimum wage and are yet to comply to the PENCOM act. Pensioners are owed months if not years.

These are your progressives.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by seunowa(f): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
GBTYO:
Lazy bastards should stop depending on Niger Delta oil revenue and start planting cocoa.

Parasites!

Pls,hw many months is Bayelsa state owing her workers despite her huge allocations.
That is y we are advocating 4 restructuring where every state we be left to develop at her pace..it is then u will know dat ur oil money can not deliver u..
Osun state is still far ahead of bayelsa state educationally and in term of good road network

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.