Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity (645 Views)

Someone Should Stop JESUSBOIY, His Stupidity Increases Day By Day / Gold Circle Increases Its Price / Banana And Few Major Fruits That Increases Your Bedroom Energy...guy Get In Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
RELATIONSHIP!!
I will explain it simply as establishing a connection or link if you may, between someone.
It may be for romantic purposes or for social.

Usually people establish a relationship with someone because they have a certain character or feature that they consider attractive. It may be their intelligent nature, their simplicity, beauty and so on.
A relationship can be one of friendship, or one of love. But, this does not mean you don't love those whom you are friends with. NO! you love them a great deal. while that of love is a different kind of love entirely.

Now looking at a relationship of love taking for instance two grown up adults say in their twenties, both on the course of life. one has a job while the other is schooling.
And lets assume, both have a point they want to reach before they can finally settle down for other things such as starting a family.

In this relationship, if we isolate the one who is schooling, lets assume she is a girl.
Now, she is in the university studying medicine and she is just in her first year.
Her Goal in life is see that she has graduated with a first class honors, have a some working experience, open her own hospital, and be her own boss, then maybe she can decide to settle down.

STILL ON THE GIRL
While a lot of people think that a person with her kind of ambition cannot afford to have any sort of distraction in her life such as being in a relationship, I Engr. Muhammad, tend to think otherwise.
After a series of thoughts, evaluation, I believe that this said girl, being in a relationship will not cause her any distraction.
WELL, according to me, there has to be an IF.

You might ask, what is the IF?

The if is IF, and only IF she CARES about the relationship, and she sees a FUTURE for it.
why do I think that way? well, its simple!

If she cares for the relationship, and sees a future for it, maybe in that future, they are married, they have kids, and they also have a house, car to call their own... their children are in a good school in a good neighborhood bla bla bla....
She will do all that is in her power to achieve that.

hmm.. that is not an awesome answer right?
I know...
so let me break it down for you!

lets assume she has an examination and this examination is just going to contribute about a quarter to her result. Any student without her ambition might just prepare for the examination because he/she wants to pass, and it stops there!
But what happens to our girl?
she reads because she wants to be the best she can, not just for herself, but for the relationship she is in, for her future and for her career.... This means when she is reading for that said examination, and she decides to skip a line, a thought might just come to her mind and say "it might be the question that will be responsible for you passing this course" and then she goes back and make sure she understands it.

Now for the relationship.... she wants the person who she is in a relationship in to know that he is not just dating any girl, but a brilliant and a girl who knows what she is doing...

she tries her best to pass her exams even if it is just so that the person she in a relationship with doesn't think she is just "dumb"
like seriously No one wants a dumb girl.... (how will she run the house??)

I hope that was understood...

NOW OVER TO OUR GUY
Well the same will also apply to him... but in a slightly different way.

Lets assume (again) that he works in a company. And it is a common knowledge that where ever you are working, you are rewarded based on your hard work...
Still on the assumption, lets say the guy earns about N80k a month. Well to him, that will be "just" enough, because he only has to take care of himself, and maybe send something to his parents..
BUT!
when there is a lady involved, he thinks of ways to be better, just for her. To impress her, and show her that he is a hardworking man ( no girl wants a lazy man) and he deserves her love.
While trying to do that, he comes to work very early, does exactly what he is supposed to do at the right place and at the right time, he tries to impress his bosses. He might be doing that without even knowing it.
So even if he is not doing it to get promoted, he is doing it to atleast keep his job, so that he will "keep" his relationship.... because, again - no girl wants a lazy - or a jobless man!!

So there it is- A logical reasoning, explaining why being in a relationship increases your productivity!!

Mods pls if this is front page worthy, kindly push it there
Cc: lalasticlala, farano
Thanks
Re: Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Somtime not all time.

Ehny time ah date, she alweys finish ma moni, toda 4point, tomorow orental, eee too mush sometime.

if d gel is ah good gel doe, den mayb she agree to Mr. Bigg.
Re: Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Somtime not all time.

Ehny time ah date, she alweys finish ma moni, toda 4point, tomorow orental, eee too mush sometime.

if d gel is ah good gel doe, den mayb she agree to Mr. Bigg.

lol
ehya sorry bruh.
buh the question is - does she motivate you to be better
Re: Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity by Linderfaith: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
really
Re: Why Being In A Relationship Increases Productivity by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
MuhdG:

lol
ehya sorry bruh.
buh the question is - does she motivate you to be better

Am nt sur, bt I prefer single livin, mor moni in ma bank accant.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Good Part 2! / Money Makes The World Go Around. A Rich Man Is Never Ugly... See Proof / Policeman Killed Himself, Colleague And The Girl They Were Fighting Over, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.