Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Policeman Killed Himself, Colleague And The Girl They Were Fighting Over, Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Killed Himself, Colleague And The Girl They Were Fighting Over, Photos (645 Views)

Should I Marry My Colleague And Quit My Job? / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Killed Himself, Colleague And The Girl They Were Fighting Over, Photos by chiebuka600(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2015
Remember the story released by Celeb News Arena dot Com about the policeman who shot himself, his senior colleague and a recharge card seller named Chidinma over claims of infidelity? Well new facts have emerged about the story and a graphic pic from the horrific murder-suicide scene has also emerged.

According to eyewitnesses, the incident happened at Karu town near CBN quarters in Abuja on Thursday April 30th. The police corporal who had been dating the recharge card seller, went to see her on that faithful day and met her in company of another police officer who he immediately accused of sleeping with his girlfriend.

The accusation was said to have made his senior colleague angry who then ordered him to leave the place or he will be dealt with. This was said to have enraged the police corporal who threatened to himself, the girl and the senior officer so that none of them will have the girl.

SEE PHOTOS & READ MORE HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1003760246315413
Re: Policeman Killed Himself, Colleague And The Girl They Were Fighting Over, Photos by Cholls(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2015
my brother where is the fücking picture.
Re: Policeman Killed Himself, Colleague And The Girl They Were Fighting Over, Photos by hisoko: 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
Lmao like really? Dude had the feels for credit seller so much he had to off the love[code][/code] triangle...

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. / The Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.