Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts (42509 Views)

Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos: MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria Honoured In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by sampsondeen(m): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2015
ASL33:
Cash and material gift he get from where?
Dat he gets frm ur hauz
Tell mhe If he's nuh working...

#mtcheeeew
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by sampsondeen(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Yomieluv:
Are you sure he wrote that?
lol..tut I was d only one wondering
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by neyogasgas: 3:32am On Mar 27, 2015
He did dumbass!
erunz:
HE SHOULD PRESENT HIMSELF TO THE POLICE TO PROOF HIS INNOCENCE, ANYONE CAN WRITE ANYTHING AND BROADCAST ON HIS BEHALF, ENOUGH OF THESE PROPAGANDA
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by mamajaz(f): 3:32am On Mar 27, 2015
yorke1:
APC touts has been released for the election.
Na lie, oyah, clean your mouth with the back of your shoes
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by fapcrook(m): 3:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

Just like one commanda-in-thief always say " My gunning for power is north work the blood of Nigerians"

But left 18,000 to die in North East all in the name of painting someone bad and gaining political sympathy.

Ok, your desperation for Power worths the lives of over 15,000 souls.

Now that he failed, you can see how progress are being made.

Was bold to declare that gwoza will be recaptured tomorrow.

Goodluck is as wicked as his touts that is already working with ammunitions he gave through Dollar-Bazaar.
Abi ooo my dear, can you imagine the govt telling us that Gwazo will be captured today? Wonder why they were not captured earlier, election campaign strategy
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by greall12(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Wey rey.

quote author=yorke1 post=32024243]APC touts has been released for the election.[/quote]
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Mortiple:

Guy, take it easy. cheesy
I grew up in Oshodi and can tell you that Oluomo is TOO BIG to engage or foment trouble especially in that environ. He is loved by many especially the elderly ... he distributes cash and material gifts to them virtually on weekly basis.

The money he extorts from hard working people he gives to the elderly
And it's a good thing?
Chai

Does anyone here believe that motor park tout wrote all that message
For where
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Mortiple:
Oluomo!!
T'wale!!!
cheesy

A tout hailing another. embarassed may bullets from the security forces rain on you both! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by all4gud(m): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Tell this to the birds
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Mortiple(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2015
20pounds:

A tout hailing another. embarassed may bullets from the security forces rain on you both! Amen.
You have crossed the line dude! May you and your entire household perish before this year comes to an end!! God punish you!!! Whatever happened to freedom of expression?

Just because I hailed Oluomo, does that warrant such swearing?

To think that I am a tout makes me believe you are insane.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Mortiple(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2015
okeke00:
this is one of the major reasons while thugs go rascal in south west. must you depend on someone for your survival
For your mind I am from South West abi?

Is he doing anything different from what PDP political leaders are doing?

Tell me what is STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE? What is PIPELINE PROTECTION CONTRACT?

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Mortiple(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Rexxie:

i pity u guys..so the head of a thug and rogue body now broadcast peace messages when u got the lga,state n police authorities,huh?! The dough he distributes on weekly basis,where does he get them from,how does he make them? U and other silly mofos on n outta here are rolling on da goddamm floor,shouting twale,while hundreds of commercial bus drivers n bikers go thru horrendous ordeals in da hands of there reap_where_u_never_sowed rogues n blackberry wielding riff raffs..
Having insulted me for airing my view, who then is a mofo between us?

Aren't you a hypocrite? Nigerians are going through hell in the hands of their political leaders they voted into power yet people like you eulogize them.

NURTW is a registered union of ALL transport workers hence members should be able to fight their course.

By the way, not all Agberos you see on the road collecting money are representative of NURTW.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by lifenajeje(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2015
olapluto:
In 1999, Oshodi was the capital of lawlessness, filth, and other vices. Tinubu reigned in on Oshodi by using MC Oluomo. I seriously doubt if PDP with Koro can usurp Oluomo just like that.
This is not Ekiti where soldiers can just arrest people. Any attempt on Oluomo can cause gobe in the whole of SW.

forget that thing.....if the crook law decides to get him its a done deal....
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by simdam500(m): 6:10am On Mar 27, 2015
If truly he did this.... am impressed sad
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by lekkie073(m): 6:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Rexxie:

i pity u guys..so the head of a thug and rogue body now broadcast peace messages when u got the lga,state n police authorities,huh?! The dough he distributes on weekly basis,where does he get them from,how does he make them? U and other silly mofos on n outta here are rolling on da goddamm floor,shouting twale,while hundreds of commercial bus drivers n bikers go thru horrendous ordeals in da hands of there reap_where_u_never_sowed rogues n blackberry wielding riff raffs..
spot on....
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by oladele97: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2015
My fellow Lagosians, and yoruba as a whole, I urge you to embrace peace. It is no longer a news that Jonathan want to initiate terrorism between us the way he did in north east. We have being known to be united, peace loving people and generous. I urge you to shun PDP in any ballot paper giving to u. CHANGE is what we stand for.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by lifenajeje(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Its election time....lots of script would be played....people don't ask the what if question......

what if the fight was orchestrated to paint the pdp bad..... I believe in DID U SEE IT WITH UR EYES...

that was how a guy came to UBA ATM last night and was making claims that pdp supporters were distributing gifts and shooting sporadically in the air thirty minutes back and i told him i just left council brt ten minutes back and i was there for over an hour catching up with my sec school mate i have not seen for 17 years....

truth is any political party can try to implicate opposition parties by disguise just to tarnish their image and make them loose votes.. Its naija politricks for you.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by ogunniyi2: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Day dreaming
GBTYO:
Tinubu is the field marshal general of Agbereos in Lagos.

APC and not PDP is behind the fracas.

I can bet that the fight was an internal fracas between APC thugs over money.

A vote for Jimi Agbaje will end this alliance between Alausa and Oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2015
akatekpe:
#VoteNotViolence campaign hasn't got to Lagosians abi? This is the effect of joining CPC the party of those who carry swords to polling stations.

#VoteNotViolence....shio¡...according to the gospel of gun weilding and haboc wrecking OPC in south west; racist and dare devil MASSOB in south east; hellish gangs of Niger.Delta. Who in their height of penitence took to the less sinister but more rewarding trade of campaigning for "CON«««ti«««naughty"
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by adeA1(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2015
ASL33:
Cash and material gift he get from where?
u knw no waitin!! The man has gon pass all those bad insinuatn as d man's businesses spread almos everywia outside 9ija aside the transprt of a tin. The man no dey stagnant ...
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by LEXYCOM: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Am sure oluomo never composed this message......can am agbero write like dis? I doubt

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by cytellProperty: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerians like deceiving themselves. What good word can come out from head of tout (Agbero). Is it not the same Thief-nubu & co that use all this thugs? Safe the story for the dogs. Agbero Progressives Congress - APC.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by cytellProperty: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2015
True talk my brother. They are deceiving themselves, they think they can deceive us.
LEXYCOM:
Am sure oluomo never composed this message......can am agbero write like dis? I doubt
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by gratiaeo(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
I never know touts full nairaland. See as nairaland agberos de hail their members in oshodi

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by lakesidepapa(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
xhamel89:

Who is OPC or what is your question? Local MC to National OPC. you are deceiving yourself. If you can see Saula, ask him.

Ogbeni, ebi like sey u never see union war before abi? I guess u be omo mummy. If union start war against opc? Nah that time u go knw sey union get ammunition, jazz and confirm craze, Omo I go pity opc o.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Menace2Society(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2015
GBTYO:
Tinubu is the field marshal general of Agbereos in Lagos.

APC and not PDP is behind the fracas.

I can bet that the fight was an internal fracas between APC thugs over money.

A vote for Jimi Agbaje will end this alliance between Alausa and Oshodi.
LMAO i bet u are not even a Yoruba!Read what u wrote again dumbie u not making any sense
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by notformealone: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2015
I see people saying twale and some other exalting words. What were you expecting him to say? he is an APC member .... he will definitely robe the crisis on PDP let us learn to think with our before saying anything. I have said it before I will say it again ..... We the educated ones are the people destroying this nation..... the illetrates don't read news , they are not on Nairaland it is what the educated tell them is what they will believe....

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by mario147(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
olapluto:
In 1999, Oshodi was the capital of lawlessness, filth, and other vices. Tinubu reigned in on Oshodi by using MC Oluomo. I seriously doubt if PDP with Koro can usurp Oluomo just like that.
This is not Ekiti where soldiers can just arrest people. Any attempt on Oluomo can cause gobe in the whole of SW.

Be fooling urself,WHO IS OLUOMO? He will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by salmonkay: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
This Oluomo will never stop impressing me.i personally saw every thing my self.this PDP will not destroy this state and country.

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Bidex6444(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmm..... I know that some people will always follow the idiot, bastard, goat and thug called Oluomo or whatever he calls himself. You only see a mere writeup which anyone could have done. In the writeup, it was writen that yoruba movie stars helped in reboardcasting the message because some of them are the followers of these so called tout. The so called lost and unwanted thug is one of the major people causeing voilence in oshodi and most of u still hail the criminal. I pity una. Let's wakeup from our slumber becos all these thugs can do anything. Peace must rain in oshodi.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by idris4eva(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Am very woged n karid to knw dt it ws nt mc olumo dt wrote dis broadcast...his e dt fluent in english....hmmm story for eledumare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant / Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.