Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts (42494 Views)

Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos: MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria Honoured In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Ninilowo(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:
I always hear of this MC Oluomo. what exactly is his work?
I wonder ooo
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
bettes:
Can't believe people who claim to want change can actually support a criminal/murder suspect/thug like Mc Oluomo,who was declared wanted in a case,where 3 or 4 people were murdered. He releases a statement which we all know he didn't write anand can't read because of his lack of education,and some clueless people can still defend him,how sad!

This is not about Oluomo or whatever.

When last have you heard of crisis in Oshodi or its environs before the recent skirmishes?

You all want to behave like you don't know what's happening in recent days and the actual perpetrators of such.

Maybe you should direct your questions to the same federal government heating the polity by sponsoring militant groups. The Nurtw has been to an extent calm in recent years in Lagos, I happen to pass through Oshodi most times late at night and can't recall been harassed by touts in the past few years.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2015
lifenajeje:
Its election time....lots of script would be played....people don't ask the what if question......

what if the fight was orchestrated to paint the pdp bad..... I believe in DID U SEE IT WITH UR EYES...

that was how a guy came to UBA ATM last night and was making claims that pdp supporters were distributing gifts and shooting sporadically in the air thirty minutes back and i told him i just left council brt ten minutes back and i was there for over an hour catching up with my sec school mate i have not seen for 17 years....

truth is any political party can try to implicate opposition parties by disguise just to tarnish their image and make them loose votes.. Its naija politricks for you.

CaN you imagime the way you are thinking. ?

Do you need any what ifs here?

So Lagos government would create a fight in Oshodi to paint PDP bad? Just hear yourself .And they didn't do this since 8 years back but just started doing it now?

Your type are not truthful and would always see the truth but resort to lies and heresay to deflect the truth. This is the problem with Nigerians. Always seeing the truth but ignoring to say it
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Ndeewonu: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
I never knew politics has gone to using agbero to broadcast BBM messages to Lagosians. Sorry, Tinubu, your gimmick has failed again.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by edwinkube(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
People can lie, choi,...MC fit write all dis english?! And he is even back, y did he run away when oga jona ordered 4 his arrest? I pity ur half life....
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by engrkaz(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Na wa o. I think nothing concern AGBERO with OVERLOAD na... ..
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Ajibola26(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2015
MC was in Dubai some days ago, dis dude dey enjoy... look stunning d day I met in in Gold souq(Dubai) and I was wondering how can a so call tout look so fresh..
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by akatekpe(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

#VoteNotViolence....shio¡...according to the gospel of gun weilding and haboc wrecking OPC in south west; racist and dare devil MASSOB in south east; hellish gangs of Niger.Delta. Who in their height of penitence took to the less sinister but more rewarding trade of campaigning for "CON«««ti«««naughty"
What r u saying young man?
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by 7lives: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Mortiple post=32023331]

Guy, take it easy. cheesy
I grew up in Oshodi and can tell you that Oluomo is TOO BIG to engage or foment trouble especially in that environ. He is loved by many especially the elderly ... he distributes cash and material gifts to them virtually on weekly basis. [/quote

Awon bawo, those Omo oju irin who goes about breaking the windscreens of peoples vehicles during Christmas are the ones that were enlisted by pdp to turn the. neighbourhood upside down.
They think they can terrorize people and still expect people to vote them, they are gonners.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by 7lives: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
olapluto:
In 1999, Oshodi was the capital of lawlessness, filth, and other vices. Tinubu reigned in on Oshodi by using MC Oluomo. I seriously doubt if PDP with Koro can usurp Oluomo just like that.
This is not Ekiti where soldiers can just arrest people. Any attempt on Oluomo can cause gobe in the whole of SW.

Ma gbe si won leti, mi o ti fe ki won da mon.
Je ki won ma fi iku we orun.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by 7lives: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
skyfall:
It is the inept and callous Jonathan who'll pay for all these acts of criminalities at the polls, and if it escalates, in prison.

He won't get away with it. Every reasonable person around me here in Lagos is very angry and they're taking that anger to the polling booth on Saturday.

They have really infuriate people o.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by 7lives: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2015
lifenajeje:
Its election time....lots of script would be played....people don't ask the what if question......

what if the fight was orchestrated to paint the pdp bad..... I believe in DID U SEE IT WITH UR EYES...

that was how a guy came to UBA ATM last night and was making claims that pdp supporters were distributing gifts and shooting sporadically in the air thirty minutes back and i told him i just left council brt ten minutes back and i was there for over an hour catching up with my sec school mate i have not seen for 17 years....

truth is any political party can try to implicate opposition parties by disguise just to tarnish their image and make them loose votes.. Its naija politricks for you.

Oh boy forget, that yesterday incident started on the street where my bussiness is located.
Some of these boys covered their face with mask like a theif shooting anyhow, about 40 of them, age bracket 14 to 30 and my question is why?.
And everybody knows who they are working for, the funny thing is they mistook the current situation for their usual man u, chealsea, arsenal nonsense.
They have destroyed the image of pdp around here o.
As at yesterday people are removing the political campaign souvenirs on them to mask their political identity with a solem vow that come Saturday, these hoodlums and their sponsors "must hear am".
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by contactmorak: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
sampsondeen:

lol..tut I was d only one wondering
MC Oluomo has a professional P.R.O.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by badesco(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Mortiple:

Guy, take it easy. cheesy
I grew up in Oshodi and can tell you that Oluomo is TOO BIG to engage or foment trouble especially in that environ. He is loved by many especially the elderly ... he distributes cash and material gifts to them virtually on weekly basis.

So because he doles out cash and you grew up in OSHODI means Oluomo is a saint . Old boy, u mid to wise up, an area boy would always remains an area boy. so far he belongs to a party, gat makes him culpable in this matter.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by bobcharly(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
yes, I agree with MC on this...CHANGE in Lagos is certain!...#jkweknow
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by solreb: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gbawe:

You guys are wasting your time responding to someone who has probably never set foot in Lagos but must comment on the affairs of the state because of blind devotion to GEJ and his PDP Party. This is the wickedness GEJ has caused by empowering and compromising a militia group like the OPC. How many Nigerians know that the proliferation of armed militia group is another characteristic of a failed State. Yet in Nigeria where many have lost their sense, because of ethno-religious prejudice, some can still support a vile and destructive President promoting lawlessness, violence and killing through the deliberate act of sponsoring militia lawlessness. This is a President all sensible Nigerians must reject come saturday.

Imagine formally sponsoring militia groups headed by unthinking thugs while serious Nations focus entirely on improving the strength, efficacy and professionalism of their police and armed forces. As if cursed in Nigeria, we gain a President happy to assist the Country to fail via neglecting our armed forces to be promoting militancy and milita lawlessness. Totally crazy and this is still like a dream for civilised folks who have experienced life beyond Nigeria. This is simply not done in even semi-serious nations !!! Jonathan, as has been said many times before, is a very dangerous President who has to go before he destroys Nigeria completely . He continues to set unsavoury precedences that will surely make Nigeria fail as a nation. Why sponsor and empower militia menace that can destroy a nation for god sake? All for the sake or retaining a job you do not deserve and are lousy at?

Well written. please get this video VIRAL

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!
http://naijarchives.com/video-apc-bombs-femi-fani-kayode-in-video-advert-2/

Femi Fani-Kayode campaigns for APC. Let's heed his advice.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by erunz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

Just like one commanda-in-thief always say " My gunning for power is north work the blood of Nigerians"

But left 18,000 to die in North East all in the name of painting someone bad and gaining political sympathy.

Ok, your desperation for Power worths the lives of over 15,000 souls.

Now that he failed, you can see how progress are being made.

Was bold to declare that gwoza will be recaptured tomorrow.

Goodluck is as wicked as his touts that is already working with ammunitions he gave through Dollar-Bazaar.

APC AND BUHARI ARE THE DESPERATE ONE, THEIR INTEREST IS THEIR POCKET AND NOT NIGERIAN'S. BUHARI NEVER ATTEND FEC MEETING IN OTHER SUGGEST OR HELP IN FIGHTING BOKO-HARAM KILLING HIS PEOPLE IN THE NORTH, I CAN STILL REMEMBER WHEN HIM (BUHARI AND THEIR ACF SAID A WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS A WAR AGAINST THE NORTH AND EVEN TOOK OUR MILITARY TO ICC, WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THE WEST REFUSED TO SELL WEAPONS TO US. THEY NEVER SUPPORTED THE NIGERIA ARMY UNTILL BOKO HARAM STARTED KILLING MUSLIMS. SO ALSO BUHARI NEVER ATTENDED FEC MEETING UNTILL ELECTION WAS TO BE POSTPONED THIS IS BECAUSE ALL HE CARED ABT WAS HIS SELFISH INTEREST AND NOT THE INTEREST OF NIGERIA.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by nonjebose(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. I don't even get where Nigeria is going under this despotic President. Yes we are very divided currently, courtesy of GEJ and his polarising ways, but every decent Nigerian should know it is wrong that it is our President who is openly and shamelessly sponsoring the growth of armed militias that surely indicates chaos for his own country and people. This is how Odili bankrolled the birth of militancy that is still troubling the SS till today. Other leaders concentrate on creating professional. modern and effective security forces our President is shamelessly empowering illiterate thugs and trouble-making miscreants. Nigeria which way?
Quite incisive analysis. I share similar thougth. Kudos
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by killuminati(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
2 wrongs don't make a right my nigga. APC keeping it real!
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by mario147(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnny1980:

When last have you heard of crisis in Oshodi or its environs before the recent skirmishes?

You all want to behave like you don't know what's happening in recent days and the actual perpetrators of such.

Maybe you should direct your questions to the same federal government heating the polity by sponsoring militant groups. The Nurtw has been to an extent calm in recent years in Lagos, I happen to pass through Oshodi most times late at night and can't recall been harassed by touts in the past few years.

Is it not d same Nurtw crisis that has been happening in Fadeyi for over 5years now,where many soul had gone down and the state govt had nothing to do or say about it? #AreYouSureYouAreStayingInLagos#
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by bettes(f): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnny1980:

. You are either a liar or just speaking out of ignorance,NURTW have clashes regularly,there was just a few weeks back they had their election and some MC supporters clashed with his competition and 4 people died,that same week they killed the chairman of NURTW while he was getting into his car in alagomeji (I live around there). BBC released a documentary "LAW & ORDER" about the lawlessness of lagos,how area boys exploit people and get away with it,MC was featured in it,his last election and clashes with the other faction was shown live on it. If you're not informed shut up and let people who are talk,agberos fight within themselves regularly.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Gbawe2: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
7lives:

Oh boy forget, that yesterday incident started on the street where my bussiness is located.
Some of these boys covered their face with mask like a theif shooting anyhow, about 40 of them, age bracket 14 to 30 and my question is why?.
And everybody knows who they are working for, the funny thing is they mistook the current situation for their usual man u, chealsea, arsenal nonsense.
They have destroyed the image of pdp around here o.
As at yesterday people are removing the political campaign souvenirs on them to mask their political identity with a solem vow that come Saturday, these hoodlums and their sponsors "must hear am".

Indeed. Jonathan continues to make very, very wrong moves because of desperation. Imagine empowering two uncouth agberos, i.e FFK and Fayose, to be the main mouthpiece of his campaign? To then top it all, Jonathan desperately begins bribing and coercing dangerous militia groups consisting mainly of killers, unruly touts, drug-taking urchins and poorly educated thugs who cannot be controlled by anyone. This was how militancy began in the SS and this act alone shows that GEJ does not care about the security of Nigerian lives and property even as we knew this already with how he callously watched as over 15,000.00 Nigerians were butchered by Boko Haram only to start begin a desperate vote-seeking assault on Boko Haram 6 weeks to the general election.

Jonathan is simply too crude, too callous and too anti-people to be allowed to remain in power. He will completely destroy our dear Country if allowed to continue and I think all reasonable people know this. That is why they will go to the polls tomorrow to vote out GEJ overwhelmingly and send a strong message to the PDP that Nigeria is fed up of their 16 years of wanton destruction.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Riogeese(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
NEWSPAPAER HEADLINES MARCH 29th-30th,
2015. "Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of
votes! Fashola congratulates him, begs
Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue his
development of Lagos" - THISDAY. "Jega
declares Jonathan elected with 26.4 million,
APC rejects result" - VANGUARD "Jonathan
declared winner". "This is the worst election in
Nigeria's history" ( Lai Muhammed ) - PUNCH.
" PDP in a historic victory". "Amaechi flees to
Ghana". PM NEWS. " This is the most rigged
election in the world, Jega must be arrested
and imprisoned immidiately". " We are
heading to court" Tinubu. - THE NATION.
"North boils as INEC declared Jonathan
winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace" -
DAILY INDEPENDENT " PDP wins Aso Rock
again, 70 senate seats and 65% of reps. We
are studying the results ( OSHIOMOLE )" - SUN
NEWS PAPER. "How Jega rigged the polls for
Jonathan....... " - SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by micrep3030(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by thewarrior72: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
olapluto:
In 1999, Oshodi was the capital of lawlessness, filth, and other vices. Tinubu reigned in on Oshodi by using MC Oluomo. I seriously doubt if PDP with Koro can usurp Oluomo just like that.
This is not Ekiti where soldiers can just arrest people. Any attempt on Oluomo can cause gobe in the whole of SW.
Shut up, oluoma aka mc has been hiding for the past 1 month from been arrested, if he has got the liver let him come out & step his feet in oshodi & see if he will not be whisked away in blackmaria immediately.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by derinsoye: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2015
For those useless and hopeless people doing tuale for rubbish and nuisance illiterate Agbero if not because of our leader this guy should be in bakery working. We left graduate that have knowledge and use rubbish guy like this feeling he is on top the world. Please for him to abscond and had been declared wanted he should be arrest and put to prison for refusing to honour the invitation of the Nigeria Police Force. He should serve as a lesson that nobody is above law thank God his friend Pasuma value Government( Ijoba) now it is time for Government to handle him. Bola Tinubu please stay away from this matter and Fashola let him face his consequence because at the end your image and reputation will be damage by all these thugs so left matter with all those trash you are posting on wall. You cannot escape itt. Money miss road thinking he is so special lavish our money for women and Musician to hail time for you to suffer it, you bastard.[/color][color=#990000] wink[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by derinsoye: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2015
For those useless and hopeless people doing tuale for rubbish and nuisance illiterate Agbero if not because of our leader this guy should be in bakery working. We left graduate that have knowledge and use rubbish guy like this feeling he is on top the world. Please for him to abscond and had been declared wanted he should be arrest and put to prison for refusing to honour the invitation of the Nigeria Police Force. He should serve as a lesson that nobody is above law thank God his friend Pasuma value Government( Ijoba) now it is time for Government to handle him. Bola Tinubu please stay away from this matter and Fashola let him face his consequence because at the end your image and reputation will be damage by all these thugs so left matter with all those trash you are posting on wall. You cannot escape itt. Money miss road thinking he is so special lavish our money for women and Musician to hail time for you to suffer it, you bastard.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.