Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? (14228 Views)

Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? / Nigerian Ghetto Names / Female Circumcision: what's wrong with it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2009
heheehehe  grin

once again SeanT, how come you're never there when these people come here and bash Nigerians.

sincerely answer the question or be quiet, instead of acting like a drama queen/victim. Hero the akata gay cant save you.

Admit that you are a hypocrite when it comes to non-Nigerians. Simple.

dont know who you think you are scaring with "bold and cap lock" Were Liberia.  cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KB1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

How old R U

From Your picture you look like you are in your late 20s and early 30s.~~I responded to you with class and dignity but you had to go to an all-time low and respond in a stupid manner.~~When U are ready to have a mature and grown up coversation with me,You can hit me up~~In the mean time,Go learn to be lady like because acting otherwise makes you look bad.~~Acting like this is not worth my time~~!!

You're wasting your time in your attempt to speak sensibly to that dogged out, mangy looking bitch.
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

heheehehe  grin

once again SeanT, how come you're never there when these people come here and bash Nigerians.

sincerely answer the question or be quiet, instead of acting like a drama queen/victim. Hero the akata gay cant save you.

Admit that you are a hypocrite when it comes to non-Nigerians. Simple.

dont know who you think you are scaring with "bold and cap lock" Were Liberia.  cheesy

I am not a hypocrite~~I hardly see those nigerians bashing thread~~Ok,I will admit that waaay back i used to find it funny when Hero will say something stupid about Nigerians~~NOW,I am a change person and I have grown alot~~I hardly see those thread anymore sef~~NOW when whomever start bashing Nigerians,I will take a stand against it and in the meantime U can stop bashing AA's. DEAL?
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2009
I thought this thread was about ghetto names?

why are Hero making it about his heffer of a mother  
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
Y'all are still on this?

Anyways, ghetto names o AA names o, some AA names have no meanings because they lack "African" culture. Quoting Girl22

how can black names have meaning when they were robbed of african culture? where is the meaning of the name going to come from? americans do not give meaning to their children's names. that is not american culture to name your child with a name that has a meaning. white americans names only have meaning when its origins is from europe.

and african names sound just as weird to black americans as those ghetto names sounds to africans.

think some damn times
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

I am not a hypocrite~~I hardly see those nigerians bashing thread~~Ok,I will admit that waaay back i used to find it funny when Hero will say something stupid about Nigerians~~NOW,I am a change person and I have grown alot~~I hardly see those thread anymore sef~~NOW when whomever start bashing Nigerians,I will take a stand against it and in the meantime U can stop bashing AA's. DEAL?

Sean T. You are a hypocrite. You hardly see them cos you are just like them. I can post 7 of such threads made THIS YEAR alone by foolish akatas like your son of a slut pal Hero. why do you think he was banned and had to change his name? You are NEVER there. You're NEVER there when he makes nasty remarks about my tribe, the Yoruba, never there when he makes remarks about Nigerians in general. Where were you when Exponent used to say shit? morpheus, girl22, Sista, etc. where were you?

How come everyone else have seen their NUMEROUS threads except you? Obviously you havent changed for the better since you're still lying. Anytime Nigerians retaliate, that's when you pop up screaming about "unity". Who do you think you're fooling? This is not the first time you and I have argued about this incase you've forgotten(remember when you said Nigerians should leave The States?) which is why your "Im a victim of mean KarmaMod" act is funny to me. You just admitted that you found what they say funny. So it's ok for you to find their dumb comments funny but when we react it's wrong?

As a Nigerian on a NIGERIAN forum, I have every right to respond to these hoodrats in kind. maybe if they go to a Liberian forum(where you belong) and bash you guys, you can smile and laugh with them But here? It's not gonna happen. I have warned Hero many times to lay off, he hasnt stopped yet. Once again, where were you then?

Im not your mate so I suggest you stay on the sidelines since you're obviously biased.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

Sean T. You are a hypocrite. You hardly see them cos you are just like them. I can post 7 of such threads made THIS YEAR alone by foolish akatas like your son of a slut pal Hero. why do you think he was banned and had to change his name? You are NEVER there. You're NEVER there when he makes nasty remarks about my tribe, the Yoruba, never there when he makes remarks about Nigerians in general. Where were you when Exponent used to say shit? morpheus, girl22, Sista, etc. where were you?

How come everyone else have seen their NUMEROUS threads except you? Obviously you havent changed for the better since you're still lying. Anytime Nigerians retaliate, that's when you pop up screaming about "unity". Who do you think you're fooling? This is not the first time you and I have argued about this incase you've forgotten(remember when you said Nigerians should leave The States?) which is why your "Im a victim of mean KarmaMod" act is funny to me. You just admitted that you found what they say funny. So it's ok for you to find their dumb comments funny but when we react it's wrong?

As a Nigerian on a NIGERIAN forum, I have every right to respond to these hoodrats in kind. maybe if they go to a Liberian forum(where you belong) and bash you guys, you can smile and laugh with them But here? It's not gonna happen. I have warned Hero many times to lay off, he hasnt stopped yet. Once again, where were you then?

Im not your mate so I suggest you stay on the sidelines since you're obviously biased.

A bloody two faced hypocrite indeed! cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

Ok,when Hero bash Nigerians,I will attack him~~I hardly ever come across Hero threads here anymore sef~~Anyway,Sorry 4 being biased.~`I will try hard to be neutral!!
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

A bloody two faced hypocrite indeed! cheesy

My rants on the islam forum must be getting 2 U!! embarassed
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

My rants on the islam forum must be getting 2 U!!  embarassed

Nah, i am not even known on the islam forum

I was looking for an avenue to wind you up and fucking slam dunk you, and dat thread did

I take pleasure in crushing naysayer's spines and breaking thier spirit,  trust me

Now face your nemesis in Karmamod, because i cld be worse on my day
!

cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

Ok,when Hero bash Nigerians,I will attack him~~I hardly ever come across Hero threads here anymore sef~~Anyway,Sorry 4 being biased.~`I will try hard to be neutral!!

Apology accepted. Just know that when he starts up again. him or any of his goons, I will not be quiet.

Have a good evening
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
Lol Brash. You'd think by now people would know who they can or can not handle.

Arinfin sha grin
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah, i am not even known on the islam forum

I was looking for an avenue to wind you up and fucking slam dunk you, and dat thread did

I take pleasure in crushing naysayer's spines and breaking thier spirit,  trust me

Now face your nemesis in Karmamod, because i cld be worse on my day
!

cheesy

LOL!!~~That is the funniest shit i have seeen~~

Try again.I am standing strong and Happy!!

Hell,I am not even mad yet!

U a funny dude!! embarassed
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by Hauwa1: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2009
who is talking to my karma any how grin

SeanTianisha stop am o. i go dose you with pepper full sauce o grin
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lol Brash. You'd think by now people would know who they can or can not handle.

Arinfin sha  grin

Nor mind them! cheesy grin

Ama whip up one nice Asaro 4u dis weekend, i dey wait make Sheniqua and Boriqua bring yam and Palmoil
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
No palm oil for me o. Healthy l'omo tongue

It's all about EVVO. Extra Virgin Olive Oil cheesy tongue
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

LOL!!~~That is the funniest shit i have seeen~~

Try again.I am standing strong and Happy!!

Hell,I am not even mad yet!

U a funny dude!! embarassed

It could have been worse, hence you could have been mad and miserable!

Be easy ma'm
! cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

who is talking to my karma any how grin

SeanTianisha stop am o. i go dose you with pepper full sauce o grin

I am a pure Liberian girl from the bassa tribe!!

NO AA in my blood!!
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

It could have been worse, hence you could have been mad and miserable!

Be easy ma'm
! cheesy

Please,make it worse.~~I wanna be mad and miserable~~!!

Put me in my PLACE!!
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by osisi2(f): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
who mentioned Kweenisha hia?
Biko Kweenisha is not ghetto
no one chould upset me now cool
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

No palm oil for me o. Healthy l'omo  tongue

It's all about EVVO. Extra Virgin Olive Oil  cheesy tongue

No problems, just as you like it, am a cook it up! cheesy

And even serve it
!!! grin tongue
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

Please,make it worse.~~I wanna be mad and miserable~~!!

Put me in my PLACE!!

Shut up and go to bed! undecided
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
omoge. all is well jare.  kiss

SeanT is young so one cant  be too harsh

However that pedophile gay Hero whose face looks like someone took a pic of their yansh after explosive diarrhea, he's obviously clueless on who he THINKS he's "dissing"

olori bu akata oshi. I feel VERY bad for the Igbos since he's trying so hard to claim them
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by osisi2(f): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
Oh karma,so you know this Mccrackles guy well. shocked
He belongs in the same pit as Tumfulu
Irritant
if I could e-strangle someone,he would have been dead and buried
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2009
lol osisi wetin he do

He cooks food for his women, he cant be bad grin
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2009
**osisi:

Oh karma,so you know this Mccrackles guy well. shocked
He belongs in the same pit as Tumfulu
Irritant

Oh dear, someones pissed off! grin cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by osisi2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

lol osisi wetin he do

He cooks food for his women, he cant be bad grin

Which food ?
Peking take out with Msg
that one na food?
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by SeanT21(f): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up and go to bed! undecided

Is that the best U could come up with!!

*roll eyes*

KarmaMod:

omoge. all is well jare.  kiss

SeanT is young so one cant  be too harsh

However that pedophile gay Hero whose face looks like someone took a pic of their yansh after explosive diarrhea, he's obviously clueless on who he THINKS he's "dissing"

olori bu akata oshi. I feel VERY bad for the Igbos since he's trying so hard to claim them

Age is nothing but a number!!  wink
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2009
**osisi:

Which food ?
Peking take out with Msg
that one na food?

Nah we whip the shit up from scratch and proper naija stylee
Dont get it twisted! grin cheesy
U just dey vex for no reason, me i nor send
!! tongue
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

Is that the best U could come up with!!
*roll eyes*

Watch it, ur eyes might fall off!

What else do you want?

Ok i will ask Karma, to dish you a plate of Asaro
!! grin
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by KarmaMod(f): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2009
Brash no piss off osisi naa. She's mother of the board cept when she goes Yoruba crazy then I like being the one to argue with her  tongue
Re: What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names? by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

Brash no piss off osisi naa. She's mother of the board cept when she goes Yoruba crazy then I like being the one to argue with her  tongue

I dont have a problem with Osisi

Some peeps tend to take NL too seriously
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easter Monday: Pictures Of Lagos Carnival 2012 / Ivory Coast Got Some Good Music / History Of Ebira People: Outspoken, Talented And Hardworking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.