Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (76854 Views)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Burnnotice(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
big or small...as long as it is succulent
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Youngpo413: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
firstEVA:
So girls with flat yansh should go and die or what?
lol
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
What a reason indeed!

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't fancy big butts, no interest on yarnsh whatsoever!
after all nah gas and shit dey there!fat girls no dey even wash am well.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
frank043:

How is big boobs a problem? I really wana know? Is big butt a problem too

Yup

A woman with a big butt finds it difficult to sleep on her back, also a woman with big boobs will find sleeping on her chest difficult. A woman gifted with both would have to learn to sleep on her sides
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Burnnotice(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yup

A woman with a big butt finds it difficult to sleep on her back, also a woman with big boobs will find sleeping on her chest difficult. A woman gifted with both would have to learn to sleep on her sides
hmmm now i know why my aunty sleep sideways

2 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yup

Sisi pelebe. cheesy
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Sisi pelebe. cheesy

I am not pelebe

And stop trying to seek my attention

I am still pissed at you
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by BinghiNya(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
firstEVA:
So girls with flat yansh should go and die or what?
go and die, check out missadeife's batty lord have mercy, I wan come o
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Neplusultra(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Very very true, wen I met my hubby, he told me; 'I see babies all ova u' smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U wan slow me down abi?
Mba! God pAss u cheesy tongue tongue cheesy
hehehe kiss
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
Yea,we relate in spirit cheesy

If you are kind of person that believes U are not leaving Ur life for anyone,me and u go jolly well
where we wan jolly go? wink
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehe kiss

Hows u? Missed me?
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Slim fits it all...Big butt is just a waist of human material, can't wipe ass good, full of shiiiit.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by ipleddge: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
where we wan jolly go? wink
Bad mind,I hear say u don marry...don't do married women angry
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Zane2point4(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
its so Doggy dog world......
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by madenigga(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
firstEVA:
what happens when the ass bursts maybe during certain activities?
u go for a new one, but bigger and better dx time...
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Missmossy:
What a reason indeed!
your own sef no bad, make we collabo? kiss
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by madenigga(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

your own sef no bad, make we collabo? kiss
it's too flat...
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not pelebe

And stop trying to seek my attention

I am still pissed at you
Tell me what I've done and I will apologize.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:

You don't have to
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

You don't have to
Tell me love smiley
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by traware(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Guy forget all this yarn.That lady is on every thread you're on.She likes you.Stop wasting time and invite her to your house to suck you off

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Tell me love smiley

shocked

I am not your love
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

shocked

I am not your love
You are smiley
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by seunoni34(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Am I the only one who just doesn't fancy big butts / boobs? as long as it's visible and of reasonable size I'm ok.
But I love p**sy like crazy!

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
traware:
Guy forget all this yarn.That lady is on every thread you're on.She likes you.Stop wasting time and invite her to your house to suck you off
smiley
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
traware:

Ok, I have noticed you

You do not have to try so hard though
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by pbs4real(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Silly thread making front page. Mcteww
jez because ur butt is as flat as poly bag doznt mean u shld hate d fct dt it made FP.

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by pbs4real(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
queenbetty1:
big boobs,big problem grin
how?
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by traware(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ok, I have noticed you

You do not have to try so hard though
'I have noticed you'...typical Nigerian female mentality;arrogant and humourless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.