Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him (2022 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by xmich(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
From my personal observation I found out that women older than men in terms of marriage are prone of intimidating their husband in terms of husband and wife dispute.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by khia: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
xmich:
From my personal observation I found out that women older than men in terms of marriage are prone of intimidating their husband in terms of husband and wife dispute.

Ridiculous, you probably met one couple like that. grin
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by deleib(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
starlingleanets:
well i'm currently dating a 200l medical student nd its no shit. but wait oo wetyn be ur age
is she older than u?
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by deleib(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:
since u r already talking about wife material lemme ask you this question: which do you prefer; dating a woman 3 years older than you who loves you and consequently having a happy home; and dating a girl who is younger than you and then having a turbulent marriage?
i think i'm gonna resort to praya. Thanks 4 d advice
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
deleib:
is she older than u?
lets say a second older

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day About Girls / How To Play Hard To Get As A Guy / At What Age Did You Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.