Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time (717 Views)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / A Reason Why You Should Not Be Shy Meeting Someone For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Ladies which would you prefer;
We all like meeting people especially people of the opposite sex, so most times, we meet new people in school, at your work place, in church, at an event, on social media, or the new person that just moved into the area, ladies how do you react to someone who is trying to meet you or get to know you for the first time? And guys how do you go about meeting or approaching a lady you are meeting for the first time?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by vjsmiles: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2015
tchhhhhhheeeew!!!(with all the muscles in my mouth expanding when saying the tcheeeeew) angry
Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
....even meet one young lady yesterday. she was snapping in front of her house., as a sharp guy passing by, i told her can join her in the photo shoot. The rest is history.
Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by dharay99: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
yhu just made me rememb my frnd who finally met his online date at d redemption camp.

he saw the girl from afar and he disguised himself, passed beside her to get a clear view of d chick,

Aah, wah happened next wah rilli crazy. grin grin grin
Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=ClassyAdewumi post=32476244]....even meet one young lady yesterday. she was snapping in front of her house., as a sharp guy passing by, i told her can join her in the photo shoot. The rest is history.

Hmmmm. sharp indeed, u no even dull ursef at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Well , this fine girl was my louge mate in sch, at first, i started with borrowing of matches,which i had o, then, to pressing of my church cloths in her room,with the excuse that my fuse just blew, grin ,the rest is nw history grin
Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by ClassyAdewumi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Segirl18 post=32476989][/quote]lolz.. Why will I dull myself.. The girl fine sha, and I think she likes me.
Re: Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
lolz.. Why will I dull myself.. The girl fine sha, and I think she likes me.

Hmmmmm...Just like that

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? / Does Your Family Get Along With Your Bf/gf? / Guys! Ladies! How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.