Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? (944 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Have I Been Deflowered? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Y are guys so wicked to deflower a girl and not marry her? if u deflower a girl, u have married her spiritually cos u have made a blood covenant with her. To the bad guys out there, how many wives would u have if u married the 1 u deflower?
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
can u ask GEJ and GMB hw many candidates dey av?if u can den i will ansa ur question..... cheesy grin
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by ronald4lif(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Saimeritus:
Y are guys so wicked to deflower a girl and not marry her? if u deflower a girl, u have married her spiritually cos u have made a blood covenant with her To the bad guys out there, how many wives would u have if u married the 1 u deflower?

I don't subscribe to that statement, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by temitemi1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will have none angry sad
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by buygala(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will have only one... embarassed

We deflowered ourselves some years ago, broke up, dated some peeps in between, reconciled thrice and broke up same number of times, and dated some more peeps in between cry

Now, we are back together. And the way we are now, only Death can pull us apart smiley

We have done all possible kinds of sampling, and come to realize that we will never be complete without each other smiley
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
17. angry
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
buygala:

We deflowered ourselves some years ago, broke up, dated some peeps in between, reconciled thrice and broke up same number of times, and dated some more peeps in between cry

Now, we are back together. And the way we are now, only Death can pull us apart smiley

We have done all possible kinds of sampling, and come to realize that we will never be complete without each other smiley
That's lovely bro. hope u take her down the aisle soon?
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by buygala(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Saimeritus:
That's lovely bro. hope u take her down the aisle soon?

Yup

early next year by God's grace smiley
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by peteruuu(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
None. tongue
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by dajoaneke(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
This isn't something to brag about... Gentlemen dont discuss such
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by ijobaooorun(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
That means ℓ̊ will never get married coz ℓ̊ deflowerd none embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
buygala:

Dats great! You're both lucky.
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by dayoson0204(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by englishmart(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2015
if that's the case, amma remain unmarried
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

Admit it dude, it's either you both are starcrossed or you are 'friends' who benefit each other more, SEXUALLY.
Re: How Many Wives Will U Have If U Were To Marry The Girl U Deflowered? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
if that's the case, amma remain unmarried
for your mind na

(1) (Reply)

PICS: See How Ladies Grow Big Butts / What She Caught Me With / The Secret You Probably don't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.