Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? (2182 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by izsmike: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

If i no consume alcohol (orijin) wetin i wan consume

what makes me happy when I'm sad? orijin

what keeps me lively when I'm bored? orijin

what gives me inspiration from above? orijin

what is my best companion? orijin

who is there for me when everybody forsake me? orijin

My brother
oga tosyne2much, seems you called me

keep calm and drink orijin cool
this ur advert na highest o....
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 27, 2015
If I don't drink who will? Make I hear sey dry gin become iceberg for inside deep freezer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by phintohlar(f): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't think I have any problem with that...... In as much as he doesn't drink 2 stupor cos I myself dey dirty eye 1ns in a while

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by alberto2k(m): 5:50am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:
No be one woman dey date we drunkard
Origin.101
Jacks.parrow1207
Albert.o2k
Vermul.ch
Kingtom
Chimeras.e2
Agapechar.is
Abeg commot for ma road make i see road pass..jacksparr.ow1207 abeg pass me the shekpe,give me the ororo
We no be small boiz we've been drinking since cool
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by amunkita(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Hahahahahaha..
I quickly run go check ur DP make i see person wey don tey 4 d game buh broz, u neva reach...

99/2000 nah him shekpe don dey sweet mii..
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by alberto2k(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:

Hahahahahaha..
I quickly run go check ur DP make i see person wey don tey 4 d game buh broz, u neva reach...

99/2000 nah him shekpe don dey sweet mii..
looks can be deceptive bruh cool
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by ivyT(f): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

If i no consume alcohol (orijin) wetin i wan consume LVMH

what makes me happy when I'm sad? orijin

what keeps me lively when I'm bored? orijin

what gives me inspiration from abovek8 ukk look k? orijin

what is my best companion? orijin

who is there for me when everybody forsake me? orijin

My brother
oga tosyne2much, seems you called me

keep calm and drink orijin cool

Wetin u dey call urself b4 orijin take come out

Shioor undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

Wetin u dey call urself b4 orijin take come out

Shioor undecided
shoro ni yen sha undecided ?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by ivyT(f): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

shoro ni yen sha undecided ?

grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

grin
see teeth grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by ivyT(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

see teeth grin

Lyk ur own wink
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by PunkyOh(f): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Hate it. Dated drunks in the past but I knew they weren't people I'd wanna spend forever with. Plus booze breath is a passion killer.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

Lyk ur own wink
thankz tongue

you gat a lovely DP
no 2nd thoughts oo
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by stephenqueen: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / I Am Tired Of Life / Is It Good To graduate From A University Without A Girlfriend Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.