Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. (2125 Views)

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by tejumade14(f): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is this friend of mine who complains bitterly to me about her b.f ,her complaints is all about her b.f cheating on her. She had done everytin within her means to stop her cheating b.f by sitting him down and talking to him. He promised never to cheat on her again. Anytime he cheats he begs nd due to the love she has 4 him she forgives him. The last one which broke the camel's back was that he cheated on her wit her best friend. She came crying to me that her b.f is at it again wit her best friend and has being begging her. I told her to dump him bt she said she can't do without him. Now am in a confused state. I dnt know more else advice to give her. What more would u tell her if u were in the position of advising a friend.no insults Pls.I know some pple will still insult Becos it is in the blood. But mind u it does nt remove any strand of hair 4rm d body.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ogbeni I dan watch dat movie b4

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by sinaj(f): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
.diz na Orijin101 embarassed

play Let her go by Passenger for her.

she shud giv d nigga a break.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by dharay99: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
[tejumade14, e be like say dem dey swear for dat it frnd.

Na by force to luv one particular guy?

Wait, abi na yhu be d girl sef.?
undecided
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tell your friend to dump his ass. U girls should thank me later. Cheers!
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by ronald4lif(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
When someone cheats on you, not even once or twice, you dump their ass. You don't come seeking for public opinion. How pricey is common sense
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Her shoes no fit size me...I wear size xoxo
Seriously, your girlfriend needs a new boyfriend.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Yasher: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
You can't change people by what you do or don't do. People can however be influenced by your actions and then they decide to change. It is their decision(freewill) you don't force it on them.

But for your friend, she doesn't need an angel to come down from Heaven and tell her she'll do better being by herself.

As for the Love(or likeness), she'll certainly love another. No be this kind matter person suppose dey knack head for palm tree over na

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by tejumade14(f): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol u made me laugh.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by jamex93(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2015
tell her to stop coming to u for advice since she can't take d advice of leaving him

na so him thing sweet reach ni

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by ivyy(f): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
We can't help your friend since she's not willing to help her self sad

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Kazrem(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
There is this friend of mine who complains bitterly to me about her b.f ,her complaints is all about her b.f cheating on her. She had done everytin within her means to stop her cheating b.f by sitting him down and talking to him. He promised never to cheat on her again. Anytime he cheats he begs nd due to the love she has 4 him she forgives him. The last one which broke the camel's back was that he cheated on her wit her best friend. She came crying to me that her b.f is at it again wit her best friend and has being begging her. I told her to dump him bt she said she can't do without him. Now am in a confused state. I dnt know more else advice to give her. What more would u tell her if u were in the position of advising a friend.no insults Pls.I know some pple will still insult Becos it is in the blood. But mind u it does nt remove any strand of hair 4rm d body.
I am very sorry but I have 3 good questions to ask
1. if it were you , would you still stick to him?
2. If it was the guy that caught him countless time cheating and now cheating with his best friend would he stick to her and finally
3. Has she made covenant with him that he will not leave him no matter what he does. I beg many good guys are there. I beg me need faithful girl like her. You can do the needful.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Kazrem(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:
We can't help your friend since she's not willing to help her self sad
Abi ooo
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Richy4(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Tell her to look outside the door with your finger pointed.

When she asked what is it?

Tell her AIDs. that it is around the corner waiting. ask her if she knew the status of those he the boyfriend has been sleeping with?

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by onosprince(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2015
The guy sure gives her head thats why... knowing most naija guys dont do that so how can she leave a guy like dat... tell her dat I also give good head
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
I know she is you but if she is not, next time she run to you to complain again give her a dirty slap that will bring back her senses incase she ask the reason for the slap tell her it is a reminder for her stupidity. Each time she remember the pain of the slap she will get back to her sense.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by MRBrownJ: 3:54am On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:

FAIL #1 she actually believes that sitting him down and talking to him will actually change anything.
FAIL #2 she actually believes him when he says he will never do it again.
FAIL #3 she actually believes that this man has any respect for her, after fukcing her best friend.
ULTIMATE FAIL she actually believes that she cant live without this deceitful, disrespectful, untrustworthy, lying and cheating man.

NEWSFLASH: there is nothing a woman can do to stop her bf from cheating.... if he does not want to stop ON HIS OWN, he will never do!

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
The guy's di.ck is sweet,nourishing and tantalizing...
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2015
It amazes me wat would make a girl love a guy whole heartedly.....
Dat wen he cheats on her, she still loves him..
Dat wen he beats her, she still loves him

What r d reasons for this?

I think I'd need to create a topic on this.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by japhmanuel: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Na so she go dey fvck up her life with him.

May she no wise up leav am.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Humblebloke(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2015
I hate that phrase......'' I can live without him''undecided

Tejumade.... The ball is in your court.....
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
You told her to leave, she refused,

Are we supposed to contribute money to buy her a new boyfriend?

If she can't take your advise, what else?
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by passionate88: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Your 'friend' again?.. Ok o
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by MRBrownJ: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
It amazes me wat would make a girl love a guy whole heartedly.....
Dat wen he cheats on her, she still loves him..
Dat wen he beats her, she still loves him

What r d reasons for this?

I think I'd need to create a topic on this.

bro, love is a strong feeling and you cannot turn it off, just like that. the problem here is not that she loves this man, the issue is that her BRAIN should have detected that she is being taken for a fool, and therefore, disregard anything that comes from her heart and run from that evil man.

you should only follow your heart if/when your brain comes along and confirm that everything is ok!
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, love is a strong feeling and you cannot turn it off, just like that. the problem here is not that she loves this man, the issue is that her BRAIN should have detected that she is being taken for a fool, and therefore, disregard anything that comes from her heart and run from that evil man.

you should only follow your heart if/when your brain comes along and confirm that everything is ok!
yea I'd agrEe wid u on that. Sometimes we love too much... And it kills us
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by MzzTega(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Can a leopard change its spots?

She's soul tied to him. That's what i can deduce from this
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Diseye29(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2015
I no go fit wear d shoe b coz e no go size me !! Lolzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxzz
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by justmetoday(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Tejumade, Tell ur friend to take a break from d guy,there are alot of responsible guy dat will respect & cherish her, around.
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by MRBrownJ: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
justmetoday:
Tejumade, Tell ur friend to take a break from d guy,there are alot of responsible guy dat will respect & cherish her, around.

you actually think it is easy to bring sense into the head of a too emotional/desperate woman? she does not want break from this guy, she believes she can "change" him, like many other foolish women do.

she wouldnt notice the responsible guy even if he was to smack her in the face, because she still believes that she is in a r/ship. would you rather she cheats to be with these "responsible" guys that are around? this woman is damaged and it will take some time before she gets back on her feet (thats if/when she decides to drop this no good brotha). sadly, many women like this one will now turn around and say:"all men aint sh.it" and therefore treat future men (that come in her life) poorly
Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by sinizia: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:

Why are killing yourself over a dumb girl's problem? Your friend is dumb!! You've done your part. Let her keep condoning the emotional abuse and his wandering prick. When he infects her with a deadly disease, she'll learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by classicyung(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'll quickly get awtta her phucking shoes undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Name Something Ladies Can't Go A Week Without / Should I Call It Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.