Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? (563 Views)

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies / MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by piicity(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
opinion:how many nairalander male can do that?
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by kodded(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
No

Even if they point me a gun undecided........
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by jauntty: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes....if am under the influence of Lagoon spirit. grin
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by olaideeeedris(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes, if her arms are amputated.
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by Young03(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
I dey mad?

Say wetin happen,i hate to c dt red spot @ d centa
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by Abdulleeh: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by jamex93(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some guys do it

James is not sure is he can do it

Terms and conditions applied
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by Banks92(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
I smoke craze.?? Its a total No No.Even if she z ill,i rather keep buyin her new undies till she can wash.even if money finish to buy i go borrow
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
I see it as no big deal, na cloth na. Na just the ttle b "undies"
Lol
Re: Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? by 2dice(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mehn we guys can lie eehn
am veri sure most guys will d9
Forming Van-damme

(1) (Reply)

Blank Cheque / Everybody Has A Price: How True Is This Theory? / Carpricon Men,(those Born Dec 21 - Jan 20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.