Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. (3897 Views)

My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Enegod(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Goodnight, Smart pants tongue tongue

smiley
saw your Diaries...Thank you, Ada smiley
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Use that and build alimajiri school.. better than dedicating it to ireny undecided
noted sir cool
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
pweedyuz:

This space reach a plot so??
The same lady I dreamt of last night miraculously quoted me 2day.. This is an indication that it was not a mere dream

No-woman+wrappering cool
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by ronald4lif(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
What's the criterion for adjudging their posts as hilarious?

Tosyne2...much's posts smirk of sarcasm but not necessarily hilarity.

Ronald4...lif comes off as a guy who broods more often than not. His brand of romanticism is borne out deep ratiocinations as against spontaneity which is the basic requisite for making hilarious comments.

Alberto...2k leaves one undecided since he juxtaposes his hilarity with anti-societal assertions but more often than not his posts are hilarious.

Lol! Grabs dictionary.....
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2015
daviyjones:
you disregarded my mention, I need your response please.

@Alberto2k: Son of Obahiagbon? Just carving a niche for myself.

@Ronald4lif: While at it make it a point of duty to learn a word or two daily.

@Daviyjones: I certainly wouldn't elucidate further on every mini psychoanalytic detail I suppose I've observed about the personas behind every moniker in this section (even even I had all the time in the world to spare). Suffice to say, I am not a stalker and wouldn't want to come accross as one.

Top of the morning to you all.[/b]
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by martineverest(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
English too much abeg.......e be like say u get obahiagbon aka 'igodomigodo' encyclopaedia for house
TheSonOfMark:
What's the criterion for adjudging their posts as hilarious?

Tosyne2much's posts smirk of sarcasm but not necessarily hilarity.

Ronald4lif comes off as a guy who broods more often than not. His brand of romanticism is borne out deep ratiocinations as against spontaneity which is the basic requisite for making hilarious comments.

Alberto2k leaves one undecided since he juxtaposes his hilarity with anti-societal assertions but more often than not his posts are hilarious.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by martineverest(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Some people get firstclass for 'romance' section.infact,e be like say dem dey mark attendance everyday......dem no dey sleep sef
daviyjones:
By DaviyJONES the man of list. This list is by current form They are:

¤ ORIJIN101

¤ KINGTOM

¤ ICEBERYLIN

¤ AGAPECHARIS

¤ ENEGOD

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ MRCORK

¤ BUYGALA

¤ CHIMERASE

¤ PHLIO

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ RONALD4LIF

¤ STEPHENQUEEN

¤ FALCONEY

¤ GODVILLA

¤. ALBERTO2K

¤ 2DICE

¤ AKINSADEEZ

Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by pweedyuz(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
The same lady I dreamt of last night miraculously quoted me 2day.. This is an indication that it was not a mere dream

No-woman+wrappering cool
grin grin grin
Kip on pulling my hands.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
pweedyuz:

grin grin grin
Kip on pulling my hands.
But I'm serious wink
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
But I'm serious wink
ashawo
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Psalmwise(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
What abt me

Am I not funnycheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi maka bribe ucheesy
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by cutieberie1(f): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
op dont u get tired of creatin threads...
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by phlio(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
daviyjones:
By DaviyJONES the man of list. This list is by current form They are:

¤ ORIJIN101

¤ KINGTOM

¤ ICEBERYLIN

¤ AGAPECHARIS

¤ ENEGOD

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ MRCORK

¤ BUYGALA

¤ CHIMERASE

¤ PHLIO

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ RONALD4LIF

¤ STEPHENQUEEN

¤ FALCONEY

¤ GODVILLA

¤. ALBERTO2K

¤ 2DICE

¤ AKINSADEEZ

op hahahah what is the meaning of hilarious? thanks for the mention...
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by jossayo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na u make am oo
tosyne2much:
Thanks boss cheesy
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by akinsadeez(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
My moniker dey there sha. Hilarious?

Thanks anyways OP cool
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Goodnight, Smart pants tongue tongue

smiley

...And a good night it turned out to be.

Ever woken up to a shimmer of colourful rays emanating from sunlit window panes just opposite your bedstand? That unexplainable euphoria? That's what I felt.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Emodeee: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
shout out to tosyne2much for ur hilarious posts. even though u r nt number one on dat list, i recommend dat u should top dat list. u r talented. smtimes i jez
wish u cn be a columnist for one of our numerous newspaper companies.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Emodeee:
shout out to tosyne2much for ur hilarious posts. even though u r nt number one on dat list, i recommend dat u should top dat list. u r talented. smtimes i jez
wish u cn be a columnist for one of our numerous newspaper companies.
Eeeehyah.. I feel so honoured..

Thanks so much bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Really Bad When A Girl Ask A Guy Out?! / Can I Still Trust Her? / Girls Gist After Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.