Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes (43182 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
The following are some of the salient reasons why most Nigerian guys patronize call girls and runs girls grin:

1) Emotional weakness: Some guys are just so emotionally weak! They find it difficult to approach a woman and start a conversation with her or initiate friendship with her! You wouldn't need that to get down with a pros! Just call her and ask her 'how much u go collect for over-night'? grin

2) Fear of rejection: Some guys are so afraid of rejection. They feel if a woman rejects their proposal, the world would come to an end for them, so they indulge in oloshoristic activities because olosho nor dey reject u whether u fine or not...na ur money kill amcheesy. As for me, I don't give a fiok! If I approach a girl and she behaves strangely, I quickly dust my ass and move to the next grin...you either win or lose!

3) Inferiority complex: I detest guys who feel very inferior in the presence of women! Look, women are just humans! Whether she uses costly electronic gadgets or not, carries a Givenchy bag or not, she still goes to the loo to poo! grin. So what's the big deal? If you don't learn the habit of being confident to approach women, you might end up marrying one of those olosho you patronizegrin. Don't come here complaining that your wife bleeps outside the home because na water cane soaked in Cameroonian pepper we go take trash u! grin

4) The cost of maintaining a relationship: This is where wisdom comes to play! Many guys don't want to get committed due to the high cost of maintaining a relationship in this part of the world. I mean, the constant demand for Brazilian hair, phones, cash and other stuffs can throw a young struggling man off balance! So what do you do? Patronize oloshos? That's why you need to look out for women who are engaged in something meaningful...something that could help them take care of their needs and wants...be it business, trade or work. You will only become afraid of commitment when you overrate sex and go after runs girls!

Don't be an addict!
Say No to Oloshoristic activities!!!
Stop wasting your time and money!!!
Stop eating your future!!!

Last bullet: Please, vote wisely tomorrow!!!

Goodmorning everyone!
if SAFETY is expensive, try ACCIDENT....lol angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Ifeann(f): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
tartar9:
let me ask Ifeann

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Abyzan(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
because you spend more in taking a girl out than having one round of sex.....

Nigerian girls too de form with toto

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Klinee: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ashawo are they not girl? Or are they different from women?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by pomide(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
If an Olosho Loves You... No Girl Can Love You Better smiley ..... *Talking From Experience*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by berbajiday(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao @ oloshoristic activities

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Tosinville(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
pomide:
If an Olosho Loves You... No Girl Can Love You Better smiley ..... *Talking From Experience*
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by expert101(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=22pt]You can now enlarge your dick naturally and safely from the comfort of your room.

No need to patronize a prostitute anymore! Girls will chase you around if you have this...

Visit www.naijapleasures.com[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by blessedman75: 2:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Even d ladies u call olosho ends up becoming a better housewives. 1. Many of them got involved in such trade due to circumstances, some r forced into eat while some just enjoys it. 2. They v seen d good, bad n ugly things about most men hence, there's nothing u do that can really entice them. 3. Most of them even take care of themselves than most girls u think r not prostitutes. Finally, they ll satisfy their man with nice s*x.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
Whats the difference between the average Nigerian girl and olosho? Absolutely non.

They both demand money for love.

They both have different men chasing them.

They have no loyalty, sleep with highest bidder.

They both have diseases like stds etc. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.