Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Filling Of Car Gas - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Filling Of Car Gas (6498 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Side Effect Of Over Filling Of Engine Oil??? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filling Of Car Gas by laudate: 2:07pm On May 02, 2018
smushi:
Thanks guys, but d question is how and where to get LPG gas stations? Cos d tin tire me ooo
Where is your area? Look out for an Oando filling station with an autogas skid, in your area. There is one in Ketu-Alapere in Lagos.
Re: Filling Of Car Gas by sleekman(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2018
laudate:

No sir. There are more CNG refill points in Benin, than LPG, owned by Green Gas Ltd. However, in Lagos there are more LPG refill points, than CNG, owned by different gas companies. Most transport companies & taxis in Benin, run on CNG. There is a big difference between LPG and CNG.
inasmuch that ure right in saying CNG and LPG are different, ure wrong in saying that they both can't be used in cars.
Re: Filling Of Car Gas by laudate: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
sleekman:
inasmuch that ure right in saying CNG and LPG are different, ure wrong in saying that they both can't be used in cars.

Go back and read my post again. I never said they cannot be used in cars. Where did you get that from? shocked
Re: Filling Of Car Gas by sleekman(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2018
laudate:

Go back and read my post again. I never said they cannot be used in cars. Where did you get that from? shocked
so what's killing you since both LPG and CNG can be used in cars? Guy parkwell jior. For the record, there are more LPG than CNG plants in Benin.
Re: Filling Of Car Gas by sleekman(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2018
laudate:

that's what ur post inferred.
Re: Filling Of Car Gas by laudate: 5:46pm On May 05, 2018
sleekman:
that's what ur post inferred.

None of my posts ever inferred such a thing. Please stop lying..... undecided
Re: Filling Of Car Gas by laudate: 5:47pm On May 05, 2018
sleekman:
so what's killing you since both LPG and CNG can be used in cars? Guy parkwell jior. For the record, there are more LPG than CNG plants in Benin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy My First Car. I Need Advice. / 2007 Camry Hesitates At Startup / Is Your Car Using The Right Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.