Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman (2097 Views)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by cutieberie1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Twaci:
Sweet. Dunno what to do with my hair embarassed

there z a lot to do...we tok via gmail...
Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by Twaci(f): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
cutieberie1:

there z a lot to do...we tok via gmail...
OK dear. Lemme PM u
Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by Minet16(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op u b diciplinarian o abeg cum marry my sis....

She nade hear word
Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by Twaci(f): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Minet16:
Op u b diciplinarian o abeg cum marry my sis....

She nade hear word
I be girl oh!

I don't do lez stuff
Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mehn....i almost fell off my bed while laughing

1 Like

Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by Minet16(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Twaci:
I be girl oh!

I don't do lez stuff

Lol pardon me...
Re: A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman by boynigeria(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Twaci:
RULES FOR MY WOMAN

1. My woman is NOT allowed to laugh at other peoples jokes even via social media...She has to send me the joke first and then we decide if it's funny or not so we can laugh together.

2. My Woman isn't allowed to sneeze in public...NO need to say "bless you." She's already blessed, she has me.

3. My Woman isn't allowed to have candles on her birthday cake...WTF are you wishing for? All your dreams came true when you met me.

4. My Woman isn't allowed to
defend another man when I'm talkin about him. If I say he's an 1diot, he's an 1diot!.
Say it with me,"HE IS AN 1DIOT!!

5. My Woman isn't allowed to laugh at another man's jokes when Im not around...She better call me and we'll decide together if its funny or not.

6. My Woman isn't allowed to have more than 3 men in her life. Me, your father & your brother. If you got two brothers, pick your favorite one.

7. My Woman isn't allowed to speak to other men on the phone. If she calls 100 or any customer service line and a man answers, she better hang up & try again.

8. My Woman is not allowed to spray PERFUME in public. I've seen the commercials. Those niggas come out of no where.

9. My Woman isn't allowed to talk to other men while I'm asleep. You're not tired? Wanna talk to somebody? Say a prayer & get to know a bit more about God.

10. My Woman isn't allowed to pray silently. I want to know what you & God are up to. You might be praying to get another man.

11. My Woman is not allowed to take a jog around the house, What is she trying to do? Practice how she'll run away from me? I don't think so.

12. My Woman isn't allowed to touch another man. If you wanna touch him, you poke dat nigga with a stick!

13. My Woman isn't allowed to go out with her girls, she might turn lesbian and leave me..

I DO this to protect my woman because I love Her!!!

Ladies what do you think?
Bleep all these shit, i dont give a damn as long as ma woman meets ma need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo; What Kind Of Love Is This? / Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His / Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.