Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend (1457 Views)

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Okay guys let face it,we all know that we have lied in one way or the other just to get a woman you like.so how did you lie,did she believe it,
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by dharay99: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
im yet to engage in a serious one, as in wooing a girl, I av ma technics
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't tell lies to get a babe, grab that undecided ?
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by valmunich(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Hehe, no lies mein.

I'm all natural.
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by kinwayne(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
No lies bro. Funny thing is that its when you tell the truth that's when girls would take it as a lie and vice versa
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Rexhenrex(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
i told her,you still look good without make-ups grin
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2015
valmunich:
how many plot of land you book grin
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
That i work in Microsoftgrin
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by goodmorning40: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Told her we won't have sex until after marriage
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by XtraSmooth404: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Real guys don't tell lies
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't lie 2 woo babe. If she can't love me for saying the truth, that's not my problem.
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Lyrically(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
1999 man United beat arsenal and PDP beat opposition party 2003 man United beat arsenal PDP beat opposition party 2007 man United beat arsenal and PDP beat opposition and 2011 man u beat arsenal and PDP beat opposition party! Now 2015 arsenal beat man United... expect CHANGE!!! #March4Change #March4GMB
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't lie. undecided
Infact I've never lied. grin
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by djeezy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lying to get babes ain't my thing. They love the real me.
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orijin101:
I don't tell lies to get a babe, grab that undecided ?
yes sire
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rexhenrex:
i told her,you still look good without make-ups grin
but on the contrary ...... Let me not complete dat grin
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
I don't lie. undecided
Infact I've never lied. grin
choii infact you just lied shocked
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by chykedee: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Facebook.com/troubleemakerzzentertainment
Andrew114:
Okay guys let face it,we all know that we have lied in one way or the other just to get a woman you like.so how did you lie,did she believe it,
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lyrically:
1999 man United beat arsenal and PDP beat opposition party 2003 man United beat arsenal PDP beat opposition party 2007 man United beat arsenal and PDP beat opposition and 2011 man u beat arsenal and PDP beat opposition party! Now 2015 arsenal beat man United... expect CHANGE!!! #March4Change #March4GMB
so that was the lie you told bfor wooing you present babe well the change had begun
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
chykedee:
Facebook.com/troubleemakerzzentertainment
excuse me,i we making troubles here
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Real guys don't tell lies
are you one of the real guys?
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bluestarry:
That i work in Microsoftgrin
lols did she know the truth at last?what happened next
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Andrew114:
lols did she know the truth at last?what happened next
when her birthday came, she demanded for an expensive car, since i couldnt go by the adjure, i got fired undecided
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bluestarry:
when her birthday came, she demanded for an expensive car, since i couldnt go by the adjure, i got fired undecided
pouhahahahahahahaha! O goodness! Hope you have learnr't you lessons lols grin
Re: What Lies Did You Use The Woo Your Present Girl Friend by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Andrew114:
choii infact you just lied shocked

Lol. Na so

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE / Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / 48-year-old Actress Flaunts Nipples, Butt On Flaunt Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.