Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE (1454 Views)

Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by pTomz(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2015
1. LIVING WITH THE GUY
You pack half of your belongings to live with a man who hasn't even paid for a mouse on ur head. Haba this is wrong, you only visit during courtship. Jst keep calm at your father's house, when he's ready to make the ultimate move he will come with his kings men. Learnt bout a lady who packed her things to live with her boyfriend of 5yrs bt end up receiving smackdowns
frm him when a lil quarrel arises.

2. DOMESTIC PRETENSE
When your mother asks you for a hand in the kitchen, dats when you'll complain of being tired and so forth BUT when you visit ur bf, dats when u"ll turn A GREEN BRIGADE STAFF by sweeping heaven and earth in his aprtment, doing the laundry and even getting food stuffs in d market tu prepare fr him, sister he might come back home with another damsel to deal with that your food when he knows you're not gon be around(dats if he's a midfielder)

3. THE DESPERADOES
Hang on there miss before u end up with Lucifer's grandson out of desperation and end up being a victim of what you never wished for and would later regurgitate the 3 words "HAD I KNOWN" you better focus on saying dat word backwardly.

4. PRAYER HOUSES
40% if not 50% of women are guilty of this one. Your friend jst told you about this prophet/prophetess who rains mates to the unmarried that he or she is a very powerful prophet(tess)..abi, when baal prophets don full ground?, some even go far by sleeping with this so called prophets in a room that has no difference with a mini-shrine.

5. BE CAREFUL WITH THAT CUTE STRANGER
He jst asked you out and seemed interested in marriage on a date with his charming tone and you're already melting like a borrowed candle, dnt give in easily on wateva he questions you about, either about urself and your family background. Get to know hom without asking him bt rather asking those close to him about him, his family etc.BOOST THAT SELF ESTEEM

cc: Ishilovecheesy
Faranosmiley
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by naijaboiy: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2015
pTomz:
GET MARRIED TO CHRIST FIRST AND HIS LIKES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ATTRACTED TO YOU smiley
pTomz:
Hey, who took my weed? angry
SMH...
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 1:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123 come and learn grin
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH...

grin grin oboy you dey disturb ohh
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2015
bla bla bla

hogwash...
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by naijaboiy: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

grin grin oboy you dey disturb ohh
Lol,,wetin I do?
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by pTomz(m): 1:46am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH...
shake wella, no break am o undecided
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 1:47am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,wetin I do?

U go just dey investigate person life use am dey attack am....I dey observe you and Orijin101 on lowkey for this site since grin
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by naijaboiy: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2015
pTomz:
shake wella, no break am o undecided
[size=13pt]K.[/size]
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by alberto2k(m): 1:49am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Nneka123 come and learn grin
you're looking for someone to strangle u? undecided
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Kingtom is that you? grin

*modified*

I'm seeing shiiate sooooo....... Time to go to sleep lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

you're looking for someone to strangle u? undecided

I love been strangled by breasts grin
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by naijaboiy: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

U go just dey investigate person life use am dey attack am....I dey observe you and Orijin101 on lowkey for this site since grin
Lol,,Oga I nor attack am o.

I just dey show am how he dey contradict himself. Except no be him get that write-up.
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by alberto2k(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

I love been strangled by breasts grin
goodluck surviving being strangled by those stone cold bweast grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by Kazrem(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
bla bla bla

hogwash...
Go sleep. Abi u looking for something?
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Kazrem:

Go sleep. Abi u looking for something?
looking for what? Are you selling something?
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 2:06am On Apr 16, 2015
No Shakes bro cheesy
naijaboiy:

Lol,,Oga I nor attack am o.

I just dey show am how he dey contradict himself. Except no be him get that write-up.
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 2:08am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

goodluck surviving being strangled by those stone cold bweast grin
The JESUS I serve can turn stone to bread grin
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by naijaboiy: 2:08am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:
No Shakes bro cheesy

cool
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by ItsAnderson: 2:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:

Can you afford anything been sold? grin
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by Kazrem(m): 2:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Its you that should say what is keeping you late by this time.
I sell many things. Mention what you want?
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
bla bla bla

hogwash...
like say none of the above list is true. smh
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by alberto2k(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

The JESUS I serve can turn stone to bread grin
wetin concern Jesus with bweast? undecided
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by KingTom(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:
Kingtom is that you? grin

*modified*

I'm seeing shiiate sooooo....... Time to go to sleep lipsrsealed
No, an impostor! grin grin
Re: 5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE by cooljoe(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
u sha get bad mouth

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Slaves Before Their Babes? / Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) / Celebrities React To Supreme Court Gay Marriage Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.