Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) (3719 Views)

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) / Romantical Mathematics. / feel free to share your biggest romantical sexy asset/selling point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by ronald4lif(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
why doom your say that? sad

Go for the bird at hand. Na parable I speak so? cheesy
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
doom whot intentionally? sad

Typing rubbish
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
this o.p is doing this intentionally, his replies says it all. even after seeing the correct spellings to his errors, he still uses bad English. what will you gain from all this nonsense. you're just fooling yourself, attention seeking asshole >:
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go for the bird at hand. Na parable I speak so? cheesy
buet am dot has any bird in my handsad plasea espantiate
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
celine234:
this o.p is doing this intentionally, his replies says it all. even after seeing the correct spellings to his errors, he still uses bad English. what will you gain from all this nonsense. you're just fooling yourself, attention seeking asshole >:
your these smallgarl go am read form you junior waecsad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by ronald4lif(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
buet am dot has any bird in my handsad plasea espantiate

Go for the twin who's interested in you my manchi. cheesy grin Story teller.
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
Plаsеа ғеllow nаiraland аm wяїttїnт тhеsє вєcurеs аm nєєds а sеrїous аdїcе иo thеsе mаttагs, there is these too тwins in a place thatj i working, mё аm lөvё onе of them inside well well and am has been talking go her form them past six months an she have been rejicting me
each time me am comes go they shop, the order one that am nut toasting will been gaving me attentions and hers sistar will ingornimg me,
yextamday as am was aboum go close for the day, that her sistar cames go me am starting told me that she has see that am loves her sistar very much buet that her sistar does nut loves me buet that she kinda has a feelings for me and that am should forgat aboum her sistar and transfar the love go her
an that them are twice an areditical an behaviour themsame buet me am confuse an does kwon if them are setting me up or and me dont want go bring trollbul buteew too areditical twins.
PLASEA MATUREDS ADICEsad sad sad

u b real COKACOOLA.....Lol/Lwkmd
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go for the twin who's interested in you my manchi. cheesy grin Story teller.
oks oks your these boy soo you calleds her bird soo that peopeo went not undastoad bad guy sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
your these small go am read form you junior waecsad

actually, am in the higher institution. it should be YOU who should go back to primary 1 so that they can get you disinfected from dull brain.
I have better things to do than reply you, dont quote me again you mentally retarded crackpot.
get something to do with your life, please. its so embarrassing fooling yourself on nairaland for the whole world to see. abeg, get shame small, a big grown person like you acting like a child just to amused people. what a life!!
I mean no disrespect bro, me just saying my mind. WTF!
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by ABEngine(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Ahh!

I do hope you're doing this intentionally.
If not, *lips sealed*. All is well!

Take care!

How wouldn't you know this is intentional? The dude is cracking away somewhere and no better amusement than what he is getting at the moment
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by G12(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op, this your sickness never stil finish and you no talk say ur drugs don finish.

Gives him overdose, just turn vegetable dia.
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
ABEngine:

How wouldn't you know this is intentional? The dude is cracking away somewhere and no better amusement than what he is getting at the moment

How sure are u?

Is it your alternate monicker?

It could b intentional and it could b not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / I Need To Get Laid Asap / When Woman Gives U Tough Time Before Agreeing To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.