Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) (7766 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Ladies Would You Let A Guy Smoke Weed In Your Possi? / 90% Of Guys Does This True Or False ( Pics Inc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Guys in the house, there was this gurl I run package with last night.
Along the line I got surprised because her thing is somehow located at the upper part somehow close to the abdomen not really the abdomen but I wish you guys can understand what I'm trynna say. Any encounter with such before?
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by SaiTech(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2016
grin Them get types o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by DeLioncourt: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2016
lmfao!! near the abdomen?? na only marine mammals dey get that type ooo.

you sure say no be mermaid you go carry?? grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:
lmfao!! near the abdomen?? na only marine mammals dey get that type ooo.

you sure say no be mermaid you go carry?? grin grin grin

Baba her backside na machine I swear but the thing just dey surprise me. If u wan run her doggy it will not reach o.... I dey tell u

2 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by DeLioncourt: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016
knc:

Baba her backside na machine I swear but the thing just dey surprise me. If u wan run her doggy it will not reach o.... I dey tell u

Jisos! grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD

My hand no dey this one ooo. If na me, aswear I don run. Which kain punnna be that?

6 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2016
That kind punany know common o, na scarce commodity(punany) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by SaiTech(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2016
shocked[color=#990000][/color]The puna be lyk rockie view
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2016
The back wan be like this pic but the chic dey slim
Seriously I wanted to know if na coz of her backside made the thing to come up or there is a medical explanation

V c plz stay off grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by KELVINXY: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
I smell fish tins... grin

Bro,just prepare urself for the night
U dey go down riverine grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2016
KELVINXY:
I smell fish tins... grin

Bro,just prepare urself for the night
U dey go down riverine grin cheesy

Hehehe but no river around Imsu naaa
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by KELVINXY: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2016
knc:

Lol...u no go understand.

Abeg wetin dem dey call male mamaid abeg? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bro I never hear male mermaid before o
abi una don hear

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
UNA NO WAN TALK ABI OK NAA

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
undecided are we sure it was not your first time? Na she disvirgin you? Abi dick dey for under balls?
Abeg picture or wedontbelievit!

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
knc:

You have carried baby oku mami water. Hope you used cd? Did she swallow your cum? If not na your destiny you pour inside her oh. Destiny is now sexually transferable oh

2 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Piercedclit:

You have carried baby oku mami water. Hope you used cd? Did she swallow your cum? If not na your destiny you pour inside her oh. Destiny is now sexually transferable oh
Get behind me young man hehe

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
knc:

Get behind me young man hehe

I'm not a man oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by ameezy(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin
I understand what you are saying papi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by kufre2010: 3:51am On Oct 09, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by kufre2010: 3:53am On Oct 09, 2016
grin

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2016
MOD COME CHECK IF THIS PERSON IS OK OO
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2016
ameezy:
grin grin
I understand what you are saying papi grin

OK U UNDERSTAND BUT U DON ENCOUNTER?
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Piercedclit:

I'm not a man oh
I WISH TO BELIEVE BUT I CANT grin grin grin
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Babysnow1: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2016
lie Lai Mohammed.
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Babysnow1:
lie
Lai Mohammed.

WARIZ HE SAYING??
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Babysnow1: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2016
knc:

WARIZ HE SAYING??
what she is saying is you are lying.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by gqboyy(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2016
dafuQ....lmfao
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Ozavize88(f): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2016
KELVINXY:

Lol...u no go understand.
Abeg wetin dem dey call male mamaid abeg? undecided
Na merman Now¡
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by ameezy(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=knc post=50042000]

OK U UNDERSTAND BUT U DON ENCOUNTER?[/quote
No o
J never reach that level abeg grin]
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by FergieRaww(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Guy check well oOh... all this Transgender girls sef!undecided
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by legundarybeans(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Meritmanagers(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) / My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker / BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.