Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto (39298 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by cyril83(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:

He read a speech written by someone else , he knows nothing about the content of that speech just as he knows nothing about APC's manifesto.
Yes, Buhari never spoke for more than 2 minutes at any rally.

You are indeed a scun, besides why did you highlight my post ? Are you saying i never used the word "spoken" correctly ?
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by thagoldenchild: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
i go with Afenifere the only solution to 80 percent of the problems of this country is implementation of the report of the confab beleive it or not it is a fact
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by sCun: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

You are indeed a scun, besides why did you highlight my post ? Are you saying i never used the word "spoken" correctly ?
Yeah, ''GMB never spoken'' is really correct grammar.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by olas24u(f): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Outdated strategy ,this did not fly for PDP ,,its just 5 minutes to the hr,it will not fly
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by stayblack: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ NA MUGU..VOTE BUHARI FOR GOOD, DICIPLINED FUTURE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by cyril83(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:

Yeah, ''GMB never spoken'' is really correct grammar.

Atleast you've just learnt a new word from a progressive... Are you still voting for Gej ?
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Akasha(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
GEJ may not have lived up to expectations, he is not perfect cos nobody is.
I sincerely hate the way he handled:

(1) The boko haram activities,

(2) Job creation, if he had done better our fellow citizens shouldn't have died in NIS recruitment,

(3) Education, I can't easily forget the series of stricts we had during his regime. Just to mention but a few.

BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE CASTING MY VOTE FOR GMB

Because the worst we can achieve with GEJ is to remain stagnant , should GMB take the lead and he chose to mess up, having the support of the likes of Bola Tinubu and OBJ our backwardness as a country will know no bound.

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE VOTING, I PRAY YOU GO IN PEACE AND COME BACK IN PEACE.

the political ambitions of any body doesn't worth the blood of the least Nigerian.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by babyphaze77(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is not just the quality of manifestos that is important but it is how those plans are actualized.

-Jonathan

GEJ had a laudable manifesto in 2011 - he promised to create jobs and end youth employment, he promised Nigerians stable electric supply, security and the reduction in corrupt practices. What did he deliver to Nigerians? The exact opposite, youth employment has doubled, electric supply is worse off, Nigeria became a haven for terrorists under his administration.

He is an incompetent, corrupt, non-performing and divisive leader. His defeat tomorrow will come as a great news to the majority of Nigerians

Good riddance to bad rubbish

-Buhari

The APC has clearly outlined a well thought out and practical set of ideas to transit Nigeria from the current shambolic state to the level in which we all desire. It is clear that security and corrupt are the utmost challenges and no other leader in the history of modern Nigeria has the qualities to stem this challenges- General Buhari is the man to bring peace back to Nigeria, curtail corruption and lay a foundation for the actualisation of the Dream Nigeria we all desire.

Nigerians are solidly behind Buhari and expect him to hit the ground running when he wins tomorrow.

Change is here

#wehavedecided

Who are the WE you are talking about. You only know yourelf and can only vouch for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by focus7: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan avoided the issues of corruption, insurgent and the refinery for obvious reason.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by sCun: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Atleast you've just learnt a new word from a progressive... Are you still voting for Gej ?
I can now see why you support Buhari.
You beileve ''GMB never spoken'' is correct grammar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Icekyng: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
owky since Buhari is so concerned about corruption why don't we make him EFCC chairman??

Shay na anti corruption we go chop?? na anti corruption go create jobs for graduates dem??
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by minwafor: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Both manifestos are dubious for my liking. They are not telling us how they will achieve all these promises. Like in the case of the removal of oil subsidy, it was not a major plan of the pdp, but believe me that they will remove it when the election is over. The APC promises are also too good to believe like making N1 to $1, stabilising the international prices of crude oil, building new refineries, free education from primary to secondary, social welfare of N5000 to unemployed, tertiary education loans etc.

I think that we should evaluate all these promises critically so that our leader tomorrow will not find it difficult to explain why they failed their people like GEJ and Ogebeni Rauf. God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by LongestDick: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by cyril83(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:

I can now see why you support Buhari.
You beileve ''GMB never spoken'' is correct grammar.

Mama peace pikin, you need to work on your English.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by angelsing(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
GEJ may not have lived up to expectations, he is not perfect cos nobody is.
I sincerely hate the way he handled:

(1) The boko haram activities,

(2) Job creation, if he had done better our fellow citizens shouldn't have died in NIS recruitment,

(3) Education, I can't easily forget the series of stricts we had during his regime. Just to mention but a few.

BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE CASTING MY VOTE FOR GMB

Because the worst we can achieve with GEJ is to remain stagnant , should GMB take the lead and he chose to mess up, having the support of the likes of Bola Tinubu and OBJ our backwardness as a country will know no bound.

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE VOTING, I PRAY YOU GO IN PEACE AND COME BACK IN PEACE.

the political ambitions of any body doesn't worth the blood of the least Nigerian.
For GEJ: you have seen and knows what he can do and u too agree that it has been below par but to think it will be stagnant is just short sighted because from what we can see the country has regress drastically.. For GMB: It is just a presumption, an assumption and premonition from you...You can't see the future and u can't beat ur chest to what will happen in 2yrs time..You including Tinubu in this, I just have one question for you..Would u say lagos has regress or is it stagnant?..when u want to answer the question don't bring the normal Tinubu talk how he is a thief etc. Just Answer a Yes or No...Thank you!
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by zingywingy: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fool...remember Pharaoh raised King Moses.... grin
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is own is better for me and more realistic .lnsurgency will soon be a thing of the past..........how can pa buhari who is sponsorsed by the asiwaju of corruption the king of theives himself tinubu fight corruption.His bed mates include
sarki,Amaechi,Atiku, chinwoke mbadniju the worst governor God cursed my state with and all those corrupt past speaker of house of rep.

Fellow Nigerians we implore you all to troop out this saturday in droves and

J=Join
O=Other
N=Nigerians
A=Achieve
T=Transformed,
H=Healthy,
A=Adorable
N=Nation

Let the transformation contuine.......GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by zingywingy: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Idiot......GEJGEJ once called them his siblings
chiedu7:
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
with those manifesto's buhari has a better governing scheme...
with corruption and insurgency and security included in his manifesto we can enjoy power education and all those included in gej manifesto...

GMB come saturday...
click like for buhari and share for gej
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by nasirmufti: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
owky since Buhari is so concerned about corruption why don't we make him EFCC chairman??

Shay na anti corruption we go chop?? na anti corruption go create jobs for graduates dem??
. Shay the present government don create jobs for graduates??

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Beedude(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
so u accepting buhari is corrupt? then why the hypocrisy from all this apc robots.

Tot u mentioned Ameachi and Tinubu .. Judas also supported Jesus at some point .. If actually Buhari is corrupt(ur opinion), he's been out of office for long and noting stop the PDP led administration to prob him all these days.. If dey can charge him to court on his certificate den all I see is propoganda .. Anyway its less Dan 18hrs now.. Almost kickoff time .. Let's save this till after the show

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Jinf: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why vote Buhari instead of Jonathan? || Why vote Jonathan instead of Buhari?:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/why-vote-buhari-instead-of-jonathan-why.html
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by babadee1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Any politician can write a manifesto and make campaign promises. The difference here is that one person has had almost six years to deliver on his manifesto and campaign promises. After failing woefully to do so, he is now asking for another four years of the same old thing. I think it's time for us to give the other person a chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by EKPETI(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
These are not manifestoes. How it will be done is not explained. They are just promises. I will I will.....
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by benedictnsi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://encomium.ng/inside-buhari-jonathan-manifestoes/

Though i wish to vote for Goodluck, i think Buhari's manifesto is better because all the things GEJ have always been said and we are tired of hearing them......

Lets try somtin new for once. You will create 20 Million employment that you have not created since d past 6years......
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by patpaul: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Instead casting my priceless vote for a jihadist and a blood thirsty person like BMG, i will burn my PVC on fire
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by infofta(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Did GEJ mentioned power again? This man must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by micrep3030(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari forget to include $1 will equal #1
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Donmichaelz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
with those manifesto's buhari has a better governing scheme...
with corruption and insurgency and security included in his manifesto we can enjoy power education and all those included in gej manifesto...

GMB come saturday...
click like for buhari and share for gej
like wen he said e will give student loan? dude. buhari is lame and e will die in German hospital
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Bobopupa: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
natureblack:
[b]Curiously,Buhari's manifesto,which is written for a country in the midst of war with the terrorist,the section on security does not include specific reference on how he would tackle boko-haram.Is this an oversight or reflection of Buhari's attitude to boko-haram?Oh,I see.Boko-Haram will cease fire immediately he is announced winner.

The document,over all,suffers from presumptuousness and over-ambitiousness.You would think Buhari has control over all the variables.When he states that he would "Make our economy one of the fastest growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging at least 10-12 percent annually".I want to ask him to be more elaborate on how he can control economy growth rate.

I also observed that Buhari seems to assume an unlimited supply of finances and not shy to spend.For instance,under "Economy",he says he would "Create a social welfare programme of at least #5000 that will cater to the 25million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children's enrollment in schools and evidence of immunization to help promote family stability.(And)Provide allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members Twelve(12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programmes".[/b]

Where does he expect the money to fund these lofty ideas to come from ?Perhaps those who helped him revise his manifesto forget to accommodate extant realities ! angry angry angry
Perhaps from cutbacks on mismanaged, misappropriated n stolen/looted funds. In essence, money recovered as a result of curbing corruption/plugging economic drainpipes. . . Afterthought - Jonathan ('s administration) could also achieve those same lofty ideas if there's a cutback n plugging of corruption. Lean times call for lean management/administration...
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by laytoshtwo: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
At 72,I will be in my house encouraging younger generation how to make their lives count.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by valuedammy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
No it is
B=Bring
U=Us
H=Hardship
A=And
R=Religious
l=lntolerance

TUFIAKWA
Either u like it or not, Buhari will emerge VICTORIOUS.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Who dash Buhari manifesto? I bet he cannot state a single line of that manifesto. Have you heard him speak for more than 2 minutes at any rally?
Allow him do so and watch him say things that are contrary to what is contained in the fake manifesto.

U r such a dunce as the clueless. Were you sleeping when he gave a wonderful speech at Chatham? Where were you when he had been conducting series of town hall meetings? It's really a disgrace sharing same nation with the likes of you. When would you ever admit to the truth? I won't be surprise when someone calls you a child of fayose! You really have special traits in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.