Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto (39296 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Toktee(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
ONE FOOL BANNED ME,BUT AM BACK NOW
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by SuperSuave(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
musfad:
General Muhammadu Okechukwu Babatunde Buhari

#IHaveDecided
#TeamGMB
lmao funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by quest003: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
what is manufisto?? I just dont belive in this shit. All i want is buhari.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by SuperSuave(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Toktee:
ONE FOOL BANNED ME,BUT AM BACK NOW
hehehehe lwkmd grin
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by hensben(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:
I didn't even know GMB had a manifesto.

I thought it was just to fight corruption.
So GEJ that have manifesto for six years now...what did he do with it..not fault sha, most NIgerians are very good in theory but poor at practical work.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by olas24u(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
mmsen:
Buhari's manifesto seems to be very scant.

Promises without a plan.

That is the definition of a wish.

As to Boko Haram - that is an age old local problem that has been inspired by other Islamic insurgencies to take on the character that it is now. The truth is that there have always been such groups in that part of the world - this is not the first time that former almajiris have hidden behind their religion to unleash their anger on those around them. Unless either candidate has a plan to usurp the power of the traditional and religious rulers, these violent attacks on unwitting civilians will remain a problem.

It was political
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by deolu2000(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is own is better for me and more realistic .lnsurgency will soon be a thing of the past..........how can pa buhari who is sponsorsed by the asiwaju of corruption the king of theives himself tinubu fight corruption.His bed mates include
sarki,Amaechi,Atiku, chinwoke mbadniju the worst governor God cursed my state with and all those corrupt past speaker of house of rep.

Fellow Nigerians we implore you all to troop out this saturday in droves and

J=Join
O=Other
N=Nigerians
A=Achieve
T=Transformed,
H=Healthy,
A=Adorable
N=Nation

Let the transformation contuine.......GEJ till 2019
please what did you use to charge your phone because am sure you charged with generator and had charger with you everywhere you go.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by just2endowed: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Who dash Buhari manifesto? I bet he cannot state a single line of that manifesto. Have you heard him speak for more than 2 minutes at any rally?
Allow him do so and watch him say things that are contrary to what is contained in the fake manifesto.

Omo the old man go even say: I will stabile global oil price, and I will. Make naira equals to the dollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by bosun11(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God for elections and the fear of GMB. So these towns took just about 6 weeks to be liberated. After GEJ's 5 years holiday
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by isan(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
D difference is clear

SAI BABA
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Beedude(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
if buhari is against corruption then why is the likes of tinubu,ameachi etc his party mates.. or are u just blinded by buharism that u can't see the truth and be objective?

Do u think a determined person can get to the top (presidency) without the help of corrupt ppl who are good and more experienced in the game .. Even Jesus Christ has a corrupt disciple wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by papaskino(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
There is no doubt that APC has absolutely nothing to offer this nation, they only copy PDP in every thing like gender equality( see Muslim promoting women to talk wen the men talk): promiscuous. The North and west has thier chances but could not do nothing and now that a Southerner is in charge, they would not allow him to open the yes of Nigerians to a greater Nigeria. GEJ till Nigeria and Nigerians are Transformed to be irreversible. Vote wisely! Vote PDP!!!

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Dauduariyo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
I belief in bahari manifesto,if you are secured you can achieve anything and moving high.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
If after 4yrs of failed leadership GEJ is still talking of manifesto I wonder what he's taking us for. A man who has failed to implement any of his said manifesto maximally is here talking about manifesto.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Donpizzle(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
shocked #yawns...... Enuf of dis political higi-haga. Meanwhile dnt 4get to PRESS for CHANGE.
vote buhari
vote baba
GOD BLESS GMB....
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by ozoigbondu: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
deolu2000:

please what did you use to charge your phone because am sure you charged with generator and had charger with you everywhere you go.
if you don't have light in ur area sorry go and pay ur eletricity bills
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by cyril83(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Who dash Buhari manifesto? I bet he cannot state a single line of that manifesto. Have you heard him speak for more than 2 minutes at any rally?
Allow him do so and watch him say things that are contrary to what is contained in the fake manifesto.

He spoke for good 2 hours at the chatham house in the UK and also spoke for 1 hour at each rally in 36 states.

A cripple soldier is more stronger than able civilian.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jeremiah 38 vs 26

KJV: Then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

Even the bible forbids us from going with Jonathan.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by ceejayluv(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
Which manifesto is GEJ still talking about after 6 years. Only the brainwashed and fools will still have confidence in this government. They think everyone is fool that can be tossed here and there with little. We deserve better than what we have seen in 16 years rule of PDP. We re more wiser now, let's go there and sweep cluelessness out once and for all. We re ready for change. Eni ko dun month ko fori sole. Team south west
6 years??...
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by sCun: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

He spoke for good 2 hours at the chatham house in the UK and also spoke for 1 hour at each rally in 36 states.

A cripple soldier is more stronger than able civilian.
He read a written speech in Chatham house.
He never spoke for more than 2 minutes at any rally in any state.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
This talk of corruption is very funny....so what will buhari do to Tinubu if he wins... by d way APC members are all recycled politicians, at least 40% were members of d so called corrupted PDP...

In my candid opinon there is no President who can kill corruption because its nt a being...will he stop me from changing my andriod imei to bb.. grin

The Change we need starts with Us..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Annorge: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Proverbs 24:21 MY son fear thou the lord and the King(Jonathan);and meddle not with them that are given to CHANGE: a word is enough for the wise.
dcaliph:
The major difference is:

We do not believe GEJ

But we believe

Mr Integrity

Jeremiah 38:26 "Then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to JONATHAN'S house, to die there"

SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by gascoign1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
The greatest good we will du for Buhari is to come out and vote massively for him and not liking comments and post here. The reality is for your likes to reflects in tomorrow elections and not liking even without a PVC.

Sai baba for life
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by kendrick9(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Beedude:

Do u think a determined person can get to the top (presidency) without the help of corrupt ppl who are good and more experienced in the game .. Even Jesus Christ has a corrupt disciple wink
so u accepting buhari is corrupt? then why the hypocrisy from all this apc robots.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Flets: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am celebrating GEJ's victory starting from tonite by reason of tomorrow.

By the way, where are the following nematodes: Berem, Gbawe, DemDem.....They have run into hiding for some time now, they can not stand the shame of failure.

I am still here, cos I can spot success a decade in future.

No, they have changed their usernames. The are the same currently trending APC bacteria.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by TI1919(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by ABEngine(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
valuedammy:

THEN we must also find someone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence

I only see a competent grand dad indeed, the dynamic leadership Nigeria deserves is not found in a senile mind. I'm neither saying Johnathan is perfect but thanks to inadequate measures in nominating presidential candidates by political parties we can always make do with the better option. Don't you think this change we think we might get is similar to building skyscrapers in the fools paradise? Don't be fooled, the change bandwagon is filled with fat thieves and an overzealous puppet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by cyril83(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
He read a written speech in Chatham house.
He never spoke for more than 2 minutes at any rally in any state.

Reading a prepared speech should be called what ? Murmuring ?

You must be a chadian to say GMB never spoken for 2 minutes at any rally.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by koladebrainiac(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
if buhari is against corruption then why is the likes of tinubu,ameachi etc his party mates.. or are u just blinded by buharism that u can't see the truth and be objective?
Tinubu is not corrupt or let me say, GEJ and EFcc are both toothless bull dog who cant bite. how can they be calling Tinubu thief and he is still running in the street. i mean its absurd calling him that. Logically , Gej and in cronies aught to have sue for fraud by now. so if they cant, why then are they trying so hard to paint him this way.this is a shame to GEJ'supporter. thjey should be tired of calling Tinubu ole .what has he stolen? they are indirecting telling us that he is smarter than them .
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by sCun: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Reading a prepared speech should be called what ? Murmuring ?

You must be a chadian to say GMB never spoken for 2 minutes at any rally.
He read a speech written by someone else , he knows nothing about the content of that speech just as he knows nothing about APC's manifesto.
Yes, Buhari never spoke for more than 2 minutes at any rally.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by optimusprimer(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is own is better for me and more realistic .lnsurgency will soon be a thing of the past..........how can pa buhari who is sponsorsed by the asiwaju of corruption the king of theives himself tinubu fight corruption.His bed mates include
sarki,Amaechi,Atiku, chinwoke mbadniju the worst governor God cursed my state with and all those corrupt past speaker of house of rep.

Fellow Nigerians we implore you all to troop out this saturday in droves and

J=Join
O=Other
N=Nigerians
A=Achieve
T=Transformed,
H=Healthy,
A=Adorable
N=Nation

Let the transformation contuine.......GEJ till 2019

OWU!
It's simple, if these guys are corrupt den arrest them now. It's as simple as that.
Stop seeing a reason to talk, talk for a reason.
It will help u say more reasonable things.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by chiedu7: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.