Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto (39297 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by tboig20(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
No harm in trying, we have tried GEJ he failed let also try GMB.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by kooidfeifrije4: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Rendition(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
Which manifesto is GEJ still talking about after 6 years. Only the brainwashed and fools will still have confidence in this government. They think everyone is fool that can be tossed here and there with little. We deserve better than what we have seen in 16 years rule of PDP. We re more wiser now, let's go there and sweep cluelessness out once and for all. We re ready for change. Eni ko dun month ko fori sole. Team south west
Godbless u ASIN six years wat more abeg?? Frm GeJ
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by popson1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
I didn't even bother reading the thrash put up by Jonathan because his time is over. The wind of change has pervaded the nooks and crannies of Nigeria already. As for me and my family, it's buhari!!!
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by popson1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
I didn't even bother reading the thrash put up by Jonathan because his time is over. The wind of change has pervaded the nooks and cranny
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by solayd(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
I just like GMB word on economy "INCLUSIVE ECONOMY" not the one that only grows on paper but reflect in life of Nigerian.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by ppayrt: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
WE HAVE DECIDED

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by natureblack(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bobopupa:

Perhaps from cutbacks on mismanaged, misappropriated n stolen/looted funds. In essence, money recovered as a result of curbing corruption/plugging economic drainpipes. . . Afterthought - Jonathan ('s administration) could also achieve those same lofty ideas if there's a cutback n plugging of corruption. Lean times call for lean management/administration...
without leaps of imagination,we lose the excitement of possibilities.Imagination,after all,is a form of planning.

my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by benethugochukwu(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gmb is old and can't handle the heat of ruling nigeria. Apc should have bring someone more competent other than buhari. another problem is that election is tomorrow but some aboki and some brainless individual are already announcing the result as if they saw it in a dream may God help us
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by buJu234: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
For the first time I have seen a reason to support Buhari

His manifesto especially on the new refineries and unbundling the NNPC have just won my vote
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by bennyzer(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Typing.....
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by kofoworolad2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
All i know is Jonathan has only 1 manifesto.......... To take back all d billions he used n shared during his so called campaign

Sai BABA
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by unigdh: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of ''clean up'' it falls on
the last saturday of the month march 28 is a
sanitation day get ur BROOMs and PVCs lets
clean up Nigeria.. GMB... Started it.... He shall lead it Once again
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Etornam: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
As Nigerians prepare to go to the polls tomorrow, you should have in mind that one thing money can't buy is peace. Your Country's peace is more valuable than any political party. God be with you and avert the plans of the enemy away. SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
loomer:
Oya, time don reach make una de insult una slf APC/PDP mugu dem
I'msure you think yet sound intelligent ,take a good look at yourself. Men are deciding their fate and standing by what they believe in. What are you standing for ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by refreshrate: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is own is better for me and more realistic .lnsurgency will soon be a thing of the past..........how can pa buhari who is sponsorsed by the asiwaju of corruption the king of theives himself tinubu fight corruption.His bed mates include
sarki,Amaechi,Atiku, chinwoke mbadniju the worst governor God cursed my state with and all those corrupt past speaker of house of rep.

Fellow Nigerians we implore you all to troop out this saturday in droves and

J=Join
O=Other
N=Nigerians
A=Achieve
T=Transformed,
H=Healthy,
A=Adorable
N=Nation

Let the transformation contuine.......GEJ till 2019

My point exactly regarding the sponsorship! seriously how do you say youre fighting 'kwarupshion' with this lot as your entourage? dont make no sense gramps...non at all. posterity will judge
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by ademate(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow is d day Nigerians needs to rewrite there destiny either to liberate themselve from poverty, impunity, corruption, lack of patriotism, lack of accountability, and many more of GEJ administration but if u want these to be past experience of Nigeria and rebuild it to better nation that we all can proud of among other nation in future vote GMB...CHANGE NIGERIA BETTER FUTURE
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by babestella: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buharis manifesto is vague and lacks substance. Most of what GEJ primised is already ungoing and should. Ot be derailed. If buhari wants to be president let him wait till 2019. YouWIN has to be sustained, Youths in Agric has to be sustained, the bursted fertilizer scam has to be sustained we don't want a president that will budget money for fertilizer again and have his kinsmen steal all the money meant for farmers. Enough of this illiterate wèy no get certificate abeg. We have more intelligent and educated people who can lead this country.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Horlertoungy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
Which manifesto is GEJ still talking about after 6 years. Only the brainwashed and fools will still have confidence in this government. They think everyone is fool that can be tossed here and there with little. We deserve better than what we have seen in 16 years rule of PDP. We re more wiser now, let's go there and sweep cluelessness out once and for all. We re ready for change. Eni ko dun month ko fori sole. Team south west
People who are fools and brainwashed like you that are voting for a man surrounded by corrupt people.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by loomer: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
I'msure you think yet sound intelligent ,take a good look at yourself. Men are deciding their fate and standing by what they believe in. What are you standing for ....

wetn dis one de talk, so na make them de insult themselves mean say them stand for something.

You just wan show ur slf
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by hush15: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kelklein:
[color=990000] [size=22pt] ‘Four years are enough for anyone to make significant improvement, and if I can’t improve on power within this period, then it means I cannot do anything.’ -GEJ (2010)

No govt can fix Nigeria in 4years. Nigerians should be patient with us as even Rome wasn't built in a day. - Same GEJ (Jan 2015) [/size] [/color]

[size=20pt][color=770077] my take is: Let us remind the president that if truly Rome was not built in a day, Rome is also not built forever. The President has failed to deliver by his own timelines and he should patiently wait for Nigerians to pass their verdict over the incompetence of his administration [/color][/size]

#Voteoutcluelessness

#IhaveaPVC

When we nigerians talk like these, I just wonder why I a a nigerian. The average nigerians are impatient, impulsive, gullible and worst of all, lack discernment.

Even if jonathan said, 4yrs is eough to make signifcant impact in power, has he not delivered on that? Increasing capacity to Over 4000 not better than what it ever was? You want light 24/7 in just four years? Something that over 40 yrs of government could not provide! It is now 4yrs that you want it inspite the fact that the man is trying in that sector.

Truly, nigeria deserves a dictator cos nigerias don't have conscience.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by dolido: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bai Buhari!
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by kaywiluv(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo419 post=32059933]It is not just the quality of manifestos that is important but it is how those plans are actualized.

-Jonathan

GEJ had a laudable manifesto in 2011 - he promised to create jobs and end youth employment, he promised Nigerians stable electric supply, security and the reduction in corrupt practices. What did he deliver to Nigerians? The exact opposite, youth employment has doubled, electric supply is worse off, Nigeria became a haven for terrorists under his administration.

He is an incompetent, corrupt, non-performing and divisive leader. His defeat tomorrow will come as a great news to the majority of Nigerians

Good riddance to bad rubbish

-Buhari

The APC has clearly outlined a well thought out and practical set of ideas to transit Nigeria from the current shambolic state to the level in which we all desire. It is clear that security and corrupt are the utmost challenges and no other leader in the history of modern Nigeria has the qualities to stem this challenges- General Buhari is the man to bring peace back to Nigeria, curtail corruption and lay a foundation for the actualisation of the Dream Nigeria we all desire.

Nigerians are solidly behind Buhari and expect him to hit the ground running when he wins tomorrow.

Change is here

APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

All of dem don do baptism come become Sanitizers. Aggrieved People Collection(APC).

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by akanbiaa(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
if buhari is against corruption then why is the likes of tinubu,ameachi etc his party mates.. or are u just blinded by buharism that u can't see the truth and be objective?
under Jonathan there have been a lot of established case against corrupt people yet they get pardons, national honors and appointed into positions as reward under GMB bring an established case against any you mentioned and see if GMB will take action or not, he is a man that will rather resign than to be biased or incompetent, both corrupt in APC and PDP as long as they don't stop the wrongs will be dealt with accordingly and the punishment of the APC more severe so as to show leadership by example and that charity begins at home.
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by deolu2000(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:

if you don't have light in ur area sorry go and pay ur eletricity bills
what are you saying,i pay my bills to the last kobo and yet i don't have light,so don't be politically blinded to mk such statement ok.do u get electricity supply 'cos u paid ur bills?plzzz come of it
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
loomer:

wetn dis one de talk, so na make them de insult themselves mean say them stand for something.

You just wan show ur slf
Hey don't mind me...you have the right to be a spectator while real men actually get go the arena to duke it out while the cowards watch from sidelines...no conviction..no nothing...just mouth go its gloriously pathetic ignorance

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
with those manifesto's buhari has a better governing scheme...
with corruption and insurgency and security included in his manifesto we can enjoy power education and all those included in gej manifesto...

GMB come saturday...
click like for buhari and share for gej
How does GMB have a better manifesto? Explain abeg I just dey commot for latrine
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by Dacosa(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Why we Nigerian like suffering and smiling? I pity una o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by easy4beno(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
kendrick9:
if buhari is against corruption then why is the likes of tinubu,ameachi etc his party mates.. or are u just blinded by buharism that u can't see the truth and be objective?

Well, I think you said it right but let's be a little more pragmatic and realistic, the truth is deep down in GMB's mind, he wouldn't have associated with those calibers of people, now the question is, would he have gained popularity in both SW and amaechi's SE if he didn't associate with them? We both know that's an outright NO. I'm sure none of us would suddenly wake up and fall in love with Buhari under his mushroom CPC like some of us are doing now.

As a business man, if your business isn't booming and u have an opportunity of merging with another business man that would give you both great profit now and later, it will be foolish to let such opportunity slip thinking you will get there alone one day, truth is such day may not come.

In the definition of political party, there's a sounding two words that makes it meaningful, "common interest". Also, this same real life politics carves out a sentence like "no permanent friends" no permanent enemies, that's why you see OBJ and Jagaban rolling as partners today, we have also seen OBJ/Fayose about a decade ago, it is allowed my brother, don't be surprised when Fayose turns his back against GeJ tomorrow, it happens..

In a nutshell, do not forget that 'To get what you want, sometimes, you need to make a circle of friends and enemies in order to help you achieve your goal.'
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by loomer: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Hey don't mind me...you have the right to be a spectator while real men actually get go the arena to duke it out while the cowards watch from sidelines...no conviction..no nothing...just mouth go its gloriously pathetic ignorance

So insulting people make u feel say u no be coward?
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by IZUKWU(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
kendrick9:
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
winning has never been in doubt...
come tomorrow buhari shall be
defeated again..
Vote Gej till 2019
winning is under his banner!
Re: Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto by IZUKWU(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2015
easy4beno:

Well, I think you said it right but let's be a little more pragmatic and realistic, the truth is deep down in GMB's mind, he wouldn't have associated with those calibers of people, now the question is, would he have gained popularity in both SW and amaechi's SE if he didn't associate with them? We both know that's an outright NO. I'm sure none of us would suddenly wake up and fall in love with Buhari under his mushroom CPC like some of us are doing now.

As a business man, if your business isn't booming and u have an opportunity of merging with another business man that would give you both great profit now and later, it will be foolish to let such opportunity slip thinking you will get there alone one day, truth is such day may not come.

In the definition of political party, there's a sounding two words that makes it meaningful, "common interest". Also, this same real life politics carves out a sentence like "no permanent friends" no permanent enemies, that's why you see OBJ and Jagaban rolling as partners today, we have also seen OBJ/Fayose about a decade ago, it is allowed my brother, don't be surprised when Fayose turns his back against GeJ tomorrow, it happens..

In a nutshell, do not forget that 'To get what you want, sometimes, you need to make a circle of friends and enemies in order to help you achieve your goal.'
it is THIS bed of strange fellows that makes me wary of APC, THE devil i know is better than the angel ,i dont know, then again we know buhari and his supporters,they are no angels at all. Their campaign has been on hate and propaganda. Sorry but i stick with the change am seeing currently . It may be slow but it is steady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.