Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military (37559 Views)

"Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by tit(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
it looks like chad and boko haram are on the same side.

5 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by loomer: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

You still don't get it. Chad forces are currently in control of some towns with Nigerian army nowhere to be found. They have been shouting that the Nigerian army should cone and take over those towns yet nobody is answering them. If they abandon those towns boko haram will take them over again
Didn't you read d part where their president said that they have to retake some towns twice from boko haram because anytime they leave without handing over to the Nigerian army the boko guys will just come back. That is what the president is angry about. He said ordinarily they should be fighting alongside Nigerian forces not fighting alone. Now chad is in control of some towns in Nigerian territory. Thats wrong.

Fair enough wat u said, I don't know why, if true, they ave decided not to go for a hand over.

But remember there was a story claiming Nigeria pays Chadian soldiers daily, if true, then let them just stay and do wat they are paid for

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by taharqa: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

Guy, use ur brain now. Deby was never the instigator. He advised Jonathan not to negotiate with them but Jonathan refused. Do you expect him to force Jonathan to heed his advice. If he didn't offer to host it Jonathan would have said that chad isn't committed to seeing an end to the boko haram menace. Remember boko haram also carry out operations in chad. The fact that Deby was willing to host the talks does not change the fact that he advised our president not to engage in it in the first instance.

Plzzz, just keep your mouth SHUT if you are not sure of what you are talking about.

Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by taharqa: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:
Imagine the Niger army having to recover some towns twice from the insurgents with our own army nowhere to be found. Funny enough the Nigerian army is always quick to announce those towns captured by the Niger forces without disclosing the fact that it was not their effort.

What the fhucck are you talking about??
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by akinsadeez(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

Plzzz, just keep your mouth SHUT if you are not sure of what you are talking about.

Abeg

whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by taharqa: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

whatever rocks your boat.

Ok
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
but this guy is talking too much,don't you think undecided

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai Idris Derby...our incoming President would work with you...don't worry...victory is assured.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by HoneySwag(f): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by dunkem21(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Shebi the man talk say him know where shekau is hiding?
cheesy
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Bonapart(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
What a word from a gallant president...
Boko haram has moles in the military, police, and in all level of the government.. .
Only God sees in the dark places. God will expose them and put this fight to an end
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by appini: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
The same man called for a peace negotiation between Nigeria and the terrorist group, I am too big to be deceived by an extremist apologist like the Chadian president.

Buhari must cry again.

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Chigold101(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
The most important thing is nigeria is finally winning the war against boko haram, thats all that matters..
Vote for transformation
Gej till 2019
i doubt if chadian president said this thing, be that as it may.

The war is as good as won. Why all these rnting? Why is it only chad that is talking? Why is cameroun & niger not talking?

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by hola106(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
I petty all dis satan agent I don't knw hw much u get frm saying d truth God help u
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by ogene007: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
coming out to spew this trash on the eve of a presidential election clearly shows that Chad is working against GEJ's re-election. Unfortunately for Buhari and his collaborators across the border, nigerians know better than to entrust their future to a Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by kooidfeifrije4: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by FLYFIRE(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
As it stands, Nigeria simply doesn't have a president.

So ashamed honestly.
OMENKA, YOU ARE AN I.DIOT

4 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Sobeautiful: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
What is this Chadian president talking? I don't blame him 'cos they have seen that some Nigerians like seeing our army and government insulted, not knowing the insults bring the entire nation down, not just our army and government.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by fearless2014: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Deby should worry no more because a new Nigeria will be born tomorrow with competent people at the helms of affairs while the clueless one will be send packing.
And you will be the mid-wife.
Abeg GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by ademate(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow is d day Nigerians needs to rewrite there destiny either to liberate themselve from poverty, impunity, corruption, lack of patriotism, lack of accountability, and many more of GEJ administration but if u want these to be past experience of Nigeria and rebuild it to better nation that we all can proud of among other nation in future vote GMB...CHANGE NIGERIA BETTER FUTURE
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by FLYFIRE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:

So ashamed honestly.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
dcaliph:
Jeremiah 38:26 "Then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there"
plz stop using the word of God for something that will do you no good.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by FLYFIRE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:

So ashamed honestly.
OMENKA, YOU ARE AN I.DIOT. JUST WAIT TILL TOMORROW & EXPERIENCE CAPITAL SHAME. ODE

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

I think it is about time any sane Nigerian, unfortunately not all of us are sane judging from some of the comments on this thread already, what the real interests of the Chadians are in this war against Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by HopeAlive14(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is getting clear that elements in the GEJ administration benefited from the terror unleashed on Nigerians in the North

When the President was informed about the situation in Gwoza- what was is response? Where is Gwoza sef- That is an illustration of how useless, divisive, incompetent and ridiculous Jonathan is.

He allowed terrorism to fester in the country for selfish reasons and he also used the situation to enrich his associates.

All of a sudden-24 hours to an important election, they are reclaiming territories abandoned for 6 years. Yeye dey smell

You cannot deceive Nigerians - this is the 21st Century

Change is here!

#wehavedecided

Better to be late than never!

Insha Allah, all the evil forces working against Nigeria in the North shall be disgraced one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Edygrin:
This man should better stop making noise in the media and get back to work. If the Nigerian army isn't co-operating why not call the C.I.C and settle it instead of always running to the media. The same way he told the media that he knows where shekau is hiding but till this day the i.d.iot is yet to be found.

I think you shd hear ursef talk. Even though am a nigerian for some reasons I totally believe the chadian president. Let call a spade a spade. This man cant just be ranting for no reason. I think Nigeria shd wrk hand in and with the force. Nt showing videos of army bombin open houses. They need to confront these guys. If you notice our soldiers instead of crushin this terrorist tend to chase them out. These chased members go back restrategise and come back stronger. We need a permanent fix
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nayok(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Idris deby is an APC spokeperson,

PDP alleged cos he againd d clueless president grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by babadee1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

You are speaking like a FOOOOOL here, my guy.

Don't allow partisanship blot your ability to use any of the many cells in your brain. You are ordinarily smarter than this

You are the one speaking like a f00l as you try to defend the indefensible. Can you honestly declare that Jonathan has done well as commander-in-chief?
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by fearless2014: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
This is the stuff of ridicule Jonathan has reduced Nigeria to even in West Africa. Most nauseating is his taking credits for victories he has no idea whatsoever how they came about.

This is the worst this country has ever been in its history. Jonathan hasn't the least quality it takes to be a leader. He simply accidentally stumbled into Aso Rock and we will deliberately send him packing tomorrow.

Disgusting duo. (With his wife)
Is your brain mortgaged?
Anyway, buhari will cry again tommorow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.