Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military (37859 Views)

"Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Boko Haram members are Chadians, Nigeriens. This man should sharrap already.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by xklucvG: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why would the Nigerian Army abandon the Chadian troops?
Why is it the Chad president that is complaining why is Cameroun and Niger not complaining. Idriss Derby can say whatever he likes to ridicule Jonathan and Nigeria. Nigeria will bounce back to its rightfull position again. Whoever is sponsoring Boko Haram is doing so through Chad and its president all to distabilize and break Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by bdidi: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
babadee1:

You are the one speaking like a f00l as you try to defend the indefensible. Can you honestly declare that Jonathan has done well as commander-in-chief?

Yes! Better late than never!
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by bdidi: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ironi:

Nigeria is winning the war?

In your dreams!!

Are you even listening to what the Chad President was saying? Because of lack of cooperation Boko Haram takes back territories when the Chad military move on.

Don't know whether Nigerian military is just arrogant, plain stupiid , incompetent or just scared to work with the Chadians.

The stuupidity of Nigerians thinking they are sabotaging the more experience and battle-hardened Chadians

My brother, don't you think you really need to understand the rules of engagement they all signed?

The border fronts were to be handled by the allied forces while the southern fronts were to be handled by the Nigerian military. Which means that mop up activities would be done in these places and gradually moving up north towards the border.

I just think these is purely political.

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by ChristineC: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Idris Derby,na now your eye clear abi? So you didn't know Jonathan was playing a script with boko haram and the movie ends today with the return of Chibok girls?
Sorry o!
So where are the girls? Of course you'll have no reasonable answer as usual, ignorant shiit.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Mbediogu(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:
Will this mignet of a President keep his fhuccking mouth SHUT for goodness sake!!! Imagine the insolence!! Chad??

When an army anywhere in the world liberates a territory, it does mop up operations for as much as it takes to clear the territory and it's surrounding of the insurgents and then HOLDS THE PLACE for as long as it is necessary to secure complete victory. You don't drive out the insurgents today, call the global media tomorrow, leave the day after and expect a different army which did not initially participate in the fight and so would not fully understand the fluidity of the operating security situation to take over and hold the town almost immediately for you. That is jus fooolishness. What for fhucck's sake is the role of Chad in the multinational operation then?? You have only liberated 3 or 4 towns close to the border, and you cannot hold these towns for some time?? You are expecting another army that is extremely busy fighting the same war in 3 other different fronts to come and hold the small territories you've liberated for you.

The Nigerian Military is currently operating in 3 States and an area said to be bigger than Belgium in size. It has recovered over 42 towns (including the largest and most difficult of former towns held by BH) and about 14 LGA from Boko haram. It has succeeded in carrying mop up operations in all these territories and is HOLDING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not a single one of these liberated territory on the Nigerian side have fallen back to the terrorists since their liberation. Yet the loudmouthed Chad cannot do the same in just only 3 or 4 it has liberated. Why the helll did they then agree to be part of the MNJF in the 1st place??

I think it is about time any sane Nigerian, unfortunately not all of us are sane judging from some of the comments on this thread already, began to ask what the real interests of the Chadians are in this war against Boko haram.

I no Blame dem sha. Na Nigeria wey allow them enter in the 1st place I blame

In a war like this, the holding of conquered ground falls on the police while the army is freed for further forward movement. Biafra did it in Benin. It works. Even after good mop up and reestablishment civil life (courts, markets, etc, you do not totally leave conquered land. Police presence is mandatory together with a small but strong patrol / reconnaissance / skirmish group.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Weblow: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Have nigerian army achieve their aim, chadian are not doing a charity work, they ar being paid. its healthier to fight wit tactics. chad army ar mo better on open fields bt nig army wil always beat them
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by JODELL: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
it really disgusting how our dear president handle the Boko Haram issue right from the on set of his administration, from the pictures of the Boko Haram fighters killed or captured clearly shows as that majority of the Boko Haram are just ordinary local orchards used by Shakue without much training to even with stand Nigeria mobile police in full force not of the Nigerian Army to even defecting them in the first place if not for it to be use as a political propaganda by the Presidency and the Nigeria elites political class. l now understand that 15,000 and 20,000 Nigeria poor masses lives are not a dime to our leaders.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by ridgeman: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
This administration has failed to protect the very lives it swore to protect. The day Boko Haram made the mistake of attacking Chad was the day it signed ita death warrant. Idris Deby has kept his promise of annihilating Boko Haram, Jonathan has not and history will nail him as a weakling in this matter
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by hitleraldof(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

You still don't get it. Chad forces are currently in control of some towns with Nigerian army nowhere to be found. They have been shouting that the Nigerian army should cone and take over those towns yet nobody is answering them. If they abandon those towns boko haram will take them over again
Didn't you read d part where their president said that they have to retake some towns twice from boko haram because anytime they leave without handing over to the Nigerian army the boko guys will just come back. That is what the president is angry about. He said ordinarily they should be fighting alongside Nigerian forces not fighting alone. Now chad is in control of some towns in Nigerian territory. Thats wrong.
hw do you expect nig.forces to take over rm chad....wat of da elections wat of da areas were da nig.army liberated who ll secure ese ones....abeg bro read btw da lines.........GEJ deciving usa and eir alliea since 2011
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by openmine(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

Some of you APC clowns are really DUMB and disgusting, I swear. You chaps would align with the Devil himself if he offers, even momentarily, opposition to GEJ.

Was it not the same Deby of Chad that was the main instigator of the botched Amnesty move for BH late last year?? Was he not the one who hosted the sandals?? Was it not the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chad that was releasing statements then assuring every person in the world (mouth-in-check) about the "sincerity" of BH negotiators when some people started to doubt the whole thing?? Now, the same person is singing a different song, in stead of you to use your head and find out the ulterior motives of all the shenanigans, you are playing politics against your own country and foooling yourself in a public forum.

God would NEVER let APC succeed in this country. I think he loves this country too much for that to happen

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by oladimeji09(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
Am beginning to suspect this chadian government...ladies and gentlemen i present to you our incoming president general muhammadu okechukwu babatunde buhari..

Okechukwu babatunde
Nice name
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by shigoslim(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerian has lost sense of nationhood. Their individual tribal loyalties has turned their brain to braintumoil. Majority of them had gone viral to celebrate illusion.........

The present political gimmick could not give individual to relate the past and the present future, because their tribal sense loyalties is significant than that of nationhood.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by sapele914(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Edygrin:
This man should better stop making noise in the media and get back to work. If the Nigerian army isn't co-operating why not call the C.I.C and settle it instead of always running to the media. The same way he told the media that he knows where shekau is hiding but till this day the i.d.iot is yet to be found.
Mumu blame it on yourself,How will they find shekau when the nigerian government is only interested in playing to the gallery.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Decryptor(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahahahah! Look at the source of this hogwash news. Nigeria the sister media outfit to sahara desert reporters. #LastMinuteEffort

But after all said and done, GEJ wins the day.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by roycegabby(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Whatever! What matter most is Victor and we need peace in this country. ...

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:12am On Mar 28, 2015
taharqa:
Will this mignet of a President keep his fhuccking mouth SHUT for goodness sake!!! Imagine the insolence!! Chad??

When an army anywhere in the world liberates a territory, it does mop up operations for as much as it takes to clear the territory and it's surrounding of the insurgents and then HOLDS THE PLACE for as long as it is necessary to secure complete victory. You don't drive out the insurgents today, call the global media tomorrow, leave the day after and expect a different army which did not initially participate in the fight and so would not fully understand the fluidity of the operating security situation to take over and hold the town almost immediately for you. That is jus fooolishness. What for fhucck's sake is the role of Chad in the multinational operation then?? You have only liberated 3 or 4 towns close to the border, and you cannot hold these towns for some time?? You are expecting another army that is extremely busy fighting the same war in 3 other different fronts to come and hold the small territories you've liberated for you.

The Nigerian Military is currently operating in 3 States and an area said to be bigger than Belgium in size. It has recovered over 42 towns (including the largest and most difficult of former towns held by BH) and about 14 LGA from Boko haram. It has succeeded in carrying mop up operations in all these territories and is HOLDING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not a single one of these liberated territory on the Nigerian side have fallen back to the terrorists since their liberation. Yet the loudmouthed Chad cannot do the same in just only 3 or 4 it has liberated. Why the helll did they then agree to be part of the MNJF in the 1st place??

I think it is about time any sane Nigerian, unfortunately not all of us are sane judging from some of the comments on this thread already, began to ask what the real interests of the Chadians are in this war against Boko haram.

thank you, my brother. this is the only sane comment i have read here. Nigerians just swallow crap without asking why they are being fed with crap. its obvious there is a reason this Idriss scum has been making such inciteful comments. it seems he is trying to provoke the nigerian military to strike at them and from there they would declare a full-blown war on nigeria, with help from france who is their major backer. i pity some people, we castigate the presidency for every single thing without analyzing the situation first

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by psalmizt(m): 2:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Personally, I believe Nigerians have long agreed to give the president a bad name in order to hang him. Now don't get me wrong, Jonathan has been very ineffective in the way he went about his business. He took too long to realise the weight of expectations demanded of his office. That said, I will not join forces with any external or internal party to ridicule the symbol of my country. I will not stand idly by and allow anyone insult my motherland. Now to the loose cannon of a dictator called Idris, when the bogus ceasefire deal was being hatched why didn't u tell d world u had Reservations? Is negotiating with terrorist an all together evil Thing? Even your Lord and master America do that when convenient. As for Nigeria not speaking with your people on ground, what do you make of the recent meetings of the Chief of Defense Staff from Niger, Chad and Nigeria (http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/press-statement-on-the-multilateral-meeting-of-nigerian-chadian-and-nigerien-military-delegations-on-the-counter-terrorism-campaign/)

Arrant Nonsense! angry angry angry

That's how one stupid entry level soldier of the rank of a 2nd Lt said the Nigerian Soldiers are afraid. Chai, yet some people will come and spew this same garbage at me. Na dem fight for the recapture of Baga, Mubi, Michika, Bama, Damboa, Madagali, Gonori? Moreso i beleive the capabilities of the BHT has been hugely exaggerated. They remain a rag tag militia elevated by the media. I repeat no one with light skinned vehicles and relic tanks could have faced up with the AAguns wielded by d scumbags. Infact, since we went on the offensive have you heard of any fightback! It is because their partners in crime, the chadian army is now fighting them for cutting off their economic lifeline. I encourage everyone to read the Toyota war between Chad and Libya and you will understand how BHT got such skill (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War)

To further butress my point on the 2faced nature of the Chadians, d places they claimed to have liberated had subsequent news saying it was false. To cover up they now say they have to recapture towns as Nigerian forces have refused to take over them. This narrative is rather interesting as their scope of engagement is to secure the border towns while Nigerian forces push out. To now say for every border town you recapture Nigerian Army should come man them is completely outlandish and sensational. While Chad may love the media spotlight, the NA are not known to blow their own trumpet. may be that in itself is counterproductive but let's look at it, is your victory any less of a victory if u liberate a People? My Point? Chadians have been proven to be liars but because their aim suits some vested interests they would rather gloss over the Gamboru, Malam Fatori, Damasak, and even Fotokol saga. The Fotokol one was very embarrassing as 100 ppl were slaughtered under their noses.

Funny how the once boisterous less than 20000 strong "battlehardened" Cameroonian Army appears to have dissipated? Foolish ones amongst us used to elevate them above our gallant troops when they peddled their daily 300/400 kills.

You have to just love time, it reveals all things. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by geoworldedu: 2:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Here is the mathematical expression of GEJ till 2019

GEJ = Goodbye Ebele Jonathan till 2019.

GEJ TILL 2019 grin
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by psalmizt(m): 2:48am On Mar 28, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

thank you, my brother. this is the only sane comment i have read here. Nigerians just swallow crap without asking why they are being fed with crap. its obvious there is a reason this Idriss scum has been making such inciteful comments. it seems he is trying to provoke the nigerian military to strike at them and from there they would declare a full-blown war on nigeria, with help from france who is their major backer. i pity some people, we castigate the presidency for every single thing without analyzing the situation first

Intel sources revealed that they actually want to provoke Nigeria into a senseless action. We will not give them wat they want. Forces have repeatedly ensured we face up with our francophone neighbours but we keep disappointing them. To be honest, we need Chad as much as they need us. You know they re a landlocked country, BHT had started to stifle economic activities in Ndjamena through their activities in Northern Cameroon and North Eastern Nigeria. So this is as much a loveless marriage. We need them to deny BHT space while we push out, there's no way we can fly in 100s of troops to the border towns without clearing the road leading there. One thing ppl keep forgetting is that the Chadian capital is roughly 70km away from Gamboru. So in terms of deployment it is more economical to have them do the border job while we focus on pushing out. So see chad as that jealous house girl who envies the daughter of her master and would rather see her fail but grudgingly helps her to do her homework because failure to do that would result in her going to find another job. They can only shout, their noise is being heard because the insecurity in the north east reached epic proportion. Plus it served the interest of a few power hungry people.

My biggest headache with Nigerians is that we fail to enlighten ourselves. We re used to the "atenu denu" way of living. Meaning we love hear says. unfortunately most first time hearers hear amiss. That's how ignorance spreads and we re where we re today. I hope we change some day

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 2:56am On Mar 28, 2015
akinsadeez:
It is really sad that the president of ordinary small chad can make sense more than our president and even be teaching our president what to do.

Clueless Ebele will never listen to those people wiser than him. He ignored sound advise from Deby but heeded the clueless security chiefs he placed around him. Yet when the _shit hit the fan he ran back to the same Deby for help.
Fools believe anything

Very good question.

The last time the Chadian army accused our army of cowardice, Chris Olukolade came out accusing them of being thieves. Now that no less a person than the president of Chad has come out to reiterate those criticisms, I am really looking forward to Olukolade's response to this.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by openmine(m): 3:02am On Mar 28, 2015
akinsadeez:

Guy, use ur brain now. Deby was never the instigator. He advised Jonathan not to negotiate with them but Jonathan refused. Do you expect him to force Jonathan to heed his advice. If he didn't offer to host it Jonathan would have said that chad isn't committed to seeing an end to the boko haram menace. Remember boko haram also carry out operations in chad. The fact that Deby was willing to host the talks does not change the fact that he advised our president not to engage in it in the first instance.

wat u r saying @bolded is illogical...why host d terrorists wen he was totally against d whole thing and why was he quiet all dis time until now..? did a cat cut his tongue?
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by psalmizt(m): 3:08am On Mar 28, 2015
light004:

akinsadeez:
It is really sad that the president of ordinary small chad can make sense more than our president and even be teaching our president what to do.

Clueless Ebele will never listen to those people wiser than him. He ignored sound advise from Deby but heeded the clueless security chiefs he placed around him. Yet when the _shit hit the fan he ran back to the same Deby for help.
Fools believe anything

Very good question.

The last time the Chadian army accused our army of cowardice, Chris Olukolade came out accusing them of being thieves. Now that no less a person than the president of Chad has come out to reiterate those criticisms, I am really looking forward to Olukolade's response to this.

Nigeria will not stoop low to the level of chad. we will not dignify them with a response. Right now we re in a union of convenience of some sort, the 2 nations have never been the best of friends so you should understand. The level of hatred for our president is unprecedented. We forget that he is the symbol of our nation. Rubbishing him is at our own peril. The world doesn't recognise his lapses as a man's inefficiency they see as a nation's inefficiency. I have never seen a man so hated from d day he mounted the saddle. For me the strides he has made have been phenomenal to say d least. By the way, negotiating with BH at the time that news came put was not a wrong move to take. If everyone had been on d same page we would have made progress. Was it not around then that news broke of Camerron paying thousands of dollars to secure the release of some chinese hostage alongside the wife of their vice president? News also filtered that they got some arms in that exchange. People seem to conveniently forget most of BH foots soldiers were forcefully conscripted and brain washed. Every able bodied man was forced to join them, refusal earned such persons one way pass to the great beyond. Most of this lads had never held a gun in their lives till the terrorists showed. Will you call killing some of those child soldiers whom they once called cubs a fair Kill? So killing them is essentially decimating a people who got involved in a struggle that they had no hand in starting. remember the mantra of this administration up till now had been carrot and stick. In using the stick there would be collateral damage, u are killing people, not animals. So anyone who comes out now to condemn that ceasefire is truly an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
As it stands, Nigeria simply doesn't have a president.

So ashamed honestly.

We also ashamed of you for being a Nigerian.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 3:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Why will he be happy? Their plans didn't work out and their plans with the west met with a brick wall. A conspiracy with one aim destroy the Jonathan's led administration by whatever mean possible. The big question is; what are they afraid of? It's a big shame that people are carried away by the lies from the social media, the compromised press especially the western media, western governments especially the US, joined by their cronies both within and our neighbors but the God Almighty will show his awesomeness and put all of them to shame. They never shy away from taking any action, I mean any action no matter how despicable it might be. Look at the small chad, they will all be silent in due time. GEJ will be re-elected against their will because the Lord is stronger than all of them put together.
Shame on all those who sold their nation cheaply on the alter of power. Those who connive with the west to bring shame to our nation and put our people at risk. Their reward shall surely come. This time is a symbolic period for Nigeria and the truth of every happenings and actors in this drama will surely be known. Chad's President, how dare him utter such statements; so disappointing. Look at the utterance from their military. At times, I wonder if they are really here to help or try to make our military look weak. You hear, they would have finished the boko haram if their request was granted to chase the haram guys deeper into our territory or they have captured a town and no Nigeria soldier is available for them to handle over command. You have the Cameroonians and the Nigeriens soldiers as part of this coalition but they have not been this careless with their utterances. I doubt if there will not be diplomatic problems between us and the chadian govt in no distance future. I strongly believe that the chadian military lacked the required professionalism, training and exposure of a first class army. They are more of a rag tag army similar to rebels and can never match the discipline Nigeria army who despite the provocative statements from them have refused to join them to belittle the noble military profession.
This time, victory will be reserved for the good and evil will never overcome the good.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 3:43am On Mar 28, 2015
psalmizt:

Nigeria will not stoop low to the level of chad. we will not dignify them with a response. Right now we re in a union of convenience of some sort, the 2 nations have never been the best of friends so you should understand. The level of hatred for our president is unprecedented. We forget that he is the symbol of our nation. Rubbishing him is at our own peril. The world doesn't recognise his lapses as a man's inefficiency they see as a nation's inefficiency. I have never seen a man so hated from d day he mounted the saddle. For me the strides he has made have been phenomenal to say d least. By the way, negotiating with BH at the time that news came put was not a wrong move to take. If everyone had been on d same page we would have made progress. Was it not around then that news broke of Camerron paying thousands of dollars to secure the release of some chinese hostage alongside the wife of their vice president? News also filtered that they got some arms in that exchange. People seem to conveniently forget most of BH foots soldiers were forcefully conscripted and brain washed. Every able bodied man was forced to join them, refusal earned such persons one way pass to the great beyond. Most of this lads had never held a gun in their lives till the terrorists showed. Will you call killing some of those child soldiers whom they once called cubs a fair Kill? So killing them is essentially decimating a people who got involved in a struggle that they had no hand in starting. remember the mantra of this administration up till now had been carrot and stick. In using the stick there would be collateral damage, u are killing people, not animals. So anyone who comes out now to condemn that ceasefire is truly an enemy of Nigeria.

May God bless you! The true is a shinning armour the righteous run to it for cover. It's so unfortunate that our so called elite that should be standing for our nation and president are really enjoying the humiliation because of their greed for power. I think this is the first time I'm seeing a true Nigerian president and I stand with him against the enemies of our Nation whether within or without. I will not use my left hand to describe the way to my father's compound.

Shame on our household enemy especially the APC,the worst thing to ever happen to our country

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 3:46am On Mar 28, 2015
appini:
The same man called for a peace negotiation between Nigeria and the terrorist group, I am too big to be deceived by an extremist apologist like the Chadian president.

Buhari must cry again.

we can't be fooled. Never again! We know their antics. Only a fool can be carried away by cheap blackmail.

they told us that the chadian govt is in active support of boko haram. They have all failed.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 3:49am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
As it stands, Nigeria simply doesn't have a president.

So ashamed honestly.

you are a big fool that can not use the substance between your ears. My bro, think and stop ridiculing yourself in a public forum. If you don't have facts, please ask questions from those who have knowledge then you will grow and be better.

your comment obviously exposes your ignorance.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 3:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is getting clear that elements in the GEJ administration benefited from the terror unleashed on Nigerians in the North

When the President was informed about the situation in Gwoza- what was is response? Where is Gwoza sef- That is an illustration of how useless, divisive, incompetent and ridiculous Jonathan is.

He allowed terrorism to fester in the country for selfish reasons and he also used the situation to enrich his associates.

All of a sudden-24 hours to an important election, they are reclaiming territories abandoned for 6 years. Yeye dey smell

You cannot deceive Nigerians - this is the 21st Century

Change is here!

#wehavedecided

Only fools will believe anything they hear. Just continue in your fool's paradise. Idiot!!!

we never lost any territories 6 years ago. Losing territories started recently. Obviously, fools don't read and that is why they come to the public to display their ignorance
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 4:00am On Mar 28, 2015
taharqa:

Thank you for your comment. Please help to educate these APC e-rats that have continually displayed their ignorance in all areas like their general.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 4:04am On Mar 28, 2015
akinsadeez:

Guy, use ur brain now. Deby was never the instigator. He advised Jonathan not to negotiate with them but Jonathan refused. Do you expect him to force Jonathan to heed his advice. If he didn't offer to host it Jonathan would have said that chad isn't committed to seeing an end to the boko haram menace. Remember boko haram also carry out operations in chad. The fact that Deby was willing to host the talks does not change the fact that he advised our president not to engage in it in the first instance.

An Apc fool again. They obviously believe anything so far it paints the govt in a bad light. Apc e-rats. Na no dem think, See person way dey tell other to use their brains but refused to use his.

How can a foreign president say rubbish about your country's institutions and you applaud him. So foolish and despicable. Shame on you guys
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by light004: 4:12am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
This is the stuff of ridicule Jonathan has reduced Nigeria to even in West Africa. Most nauseating is his taking credits for victories he has no idea whatsoever how they came about.

This is the worst this country has ever been in its history. Jonathan hasn't the least quality it takes to be a leader. He simply accidentally stumbled into Aso Rock and we will deliberately send him packing tomorrow.

Disgusting duo. (With his wife)

Another fool again. You should know when to draw the line. can you allow anyone to insult your father's household?

Most of the time, you guys comment out of sheer ignorance. Please read your history and the world history. Ensure you get updated on the facts of things happening around you. I bet you, you will never make such stupid comments in public again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.