Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,232 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military (37852 Views)

"Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Hanibal(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:
Will this mignet of a President keep his fhuccking mouth SHUT for goodness sake!!! Imagine the insolence!! Chad??

When an army anywhere in the world liberates a territory, it does mop up operations for as much as it takes to ckear the territory and it's surrounding of the insurgents and then HOLDS THE PLACE for as long as it is necessary to secure complete victory. You don't drive out the insurgents today, call the global media tomorrow, leave the day after and expect a different army which did not initially participate in the fight and so would not fully understand the fluidity of the operating security situation to take over and hold the town almost immediately for you. That is jus fooolishness. What for fhucck's sake is the role of Chad in the multinational operation then?? You have only liberated 3 or 4 towns close to the border, and you cannot hold these towns for some time?? You are expecting another army that is extremely busy fighting the same war in 3 other different fronts to come and hold the small territories you've liberated for you.

The Nigerian Military is currently operating in 3 States and an area said to be bigger than Belgium in size. It has recovered over 42 towns (including the largest and most difficult of former towns held by BH) and about 14 LGA from Boko haram. It has succeeded in carrying mop up operations in all these territories and is HOLDING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not a single one of these liberated territory on the Nigerian side have fallen back to the terrorists since their liberation. Yet the loudmouthed Chad cannot do the same in just only 3 or 4 it has liberated. Why the helll did they then agree to be part of the MNJF in the 1st place??

I think it is about time any sane Nigerian, unfortunately not all of us are sane judging from some of the comments on this thread already, what the real interests of the Chadians are in this war against Boko haram.

I no Blane dem sha. Na Nigeria wey allow them enter in the 1st place I blame
phew!... finally some one talk sense. Baba chop knuckle joor u make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Exigency: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
The most important thing is nigeria is finally winning the war against boko haram, thats all that matters..
Vote for transformation
Gej till 2019

That means all the lives that were lost over the years due the ir.responsibility of somebody does not matter. How do you think the family and friends of those people will feel with that very insensitive statement? Na wa o.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Sobeautiful: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

Some of you APC clowns are really DUMB and disgusting, I swear. You chaps would align with the Devil himself if he offers, even momentarily, opposition to GEJ.

Was it not the same Deby of Chad that was the main instigator of the botched Amnesty move for BH late last year?? Was he not the one who hosted the sandals?? Was it not the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chad that was releasing statements then assuring every person in the world (mouth-in-check) about the "sincerity" of BH negotiators when some people started to doubt the whole thing?? Now, the same person is singing a different song, in stead of you to use your head and find out the ulterior motives of all the shenanigans, you are playing politics against your own country and foooling yourself in a public forum.

God would NEVER let APC succeed in this country. I think he loves this country too much for that to happen
Thanks dear. I like your last paragraph best. You will live long!!!

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by oluwafemim(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
Am beginning to suspect this chadian government...ladies and gentlemen i present to you our incoming president general muhammadu okechukwu babatunde buhari..
I endorse that name BABATUNDE.
By the spirit of the lord GOD OF ELIJAH,it shall come to pass.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Exigency:

That means all the lives that were lost over the years due the ir.responsibility of somebody does not matter. How do you think the family and friends of those people will feel with that very insensitive statement? Na wa o.

FOR their lives to matter the president have to leave or boko haram have to be crushed?
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Ironi: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
The most important thing is nigeria is finally winning the war against boko haram, thats all that matters..
Vote for transformation
Gej till 2019

Nigeria is winning the war?

In your dreams!!

Are you even listening to what the Chad President was saying? Because of lack of cooperation Boko Haram takes back territories when the Chad military move on.

Don't know whether Nigerian military is just arrogant, plain stupiid , incompetent or just scared to work with the Chadians.

The stuupidity of Nigerians thinking they are sabotaging the more experience and battle-hardened Chadians

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Exigency:

Sincerely, hatred for Jonathan forces most of you to lose your sense of logic and decency...

How will those families feel when they remember that buhari, northern elders and APC fought Jonathan NOT to declare war against terrorists, not to proscribe them and buhari even went as far as terming it as Jonathan fight against the north...

What help or constructive advice has buhari as former head of state and retired military offered to Nigeria and Jonathan since the advent of war

my heart bleeds for Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ironi:

In your dreams!!

Are you even listening to what the Chad President was say? Because of lack of cooperation Boko Haram takes back territories when the Chad military move on.

Don't know whether Nigerians military is just arrogant, plain stupid or just incompetent.

The stupidity of Nigerians thinking they are sabotaging the more experience and , battle-hardened Chadians

God have mercy...smh
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by ALISMILE(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:
Will this mignet of a President keep his fhuccking mouth SHUT for goodness sake!!! Imagine the insolence!! Chad??

When an army anywhere in the world liberates a territory, it does mop up operations for as much as it takes to clear the territory and it's surrounding of the insurgents and then HOLDS THE PLACE for as long as it is necessary to secure complete victory. You don't drive out the insurgents today, call the global media tomorrow, leave the day after and expect a different army which did not initially participate in the fight and so would not fully understand the fluidity of the operating security situation to take over and hold the town almost immediately for you. That is jus fooolishness. What for fhucck's sake is the role of Chad in the multinational operation then?? You have only liberated 3 or 4 towns close to the border, and you cannot hold these towns for some time?? You are expecting another army that is extremely busy fighting the same war in 3 other different fronts to come and hold the small territories you've liberated for you.

The Nigerian Military is currently operating in 3 States and an area said to be bigger than Belgium in size. It has recovered over 42 towns (including the largest and most difficult of former towns held by BH) and about 14 LGA from Boko haram. It has succeeded in carrying mop up operations in all these territories and is HOLDING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not a single one of these liberated territory on the Nigerian side have fallen back to the terrorists since their liberation. Yet the loudmouthed Chad cannot do the same in just only 3 or 4 it has liberated. Why the helll did they then agree to be part of the MNJF in the 1st place??

I think it is about time any sane Nigerian, unfortunately not all of us are sane judging from some of the comments on this thread already, began to ask what the real interests of the Chadians are in this war against Boko haram.

I no Blame dem sha. Na Nigeria wey allow them enter in the 1st place I blame
Nigerians have been lacking brains since 1914! Am sure u have comprehension problem! I advise u to read tru d post once more instead embarrassing ursef on social media!
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by genevieve12(f): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

Some of you APC clowns are really DUMB and disgusting, I swear. You chaps would align with the Devil himself if he offers, even momentarily, opposition to GEJ.

Was it not the same Deby of Chad that was the main instigator of the botched Amnesty move for BH late last year?? Was he not the one who hosted the sandals?? Was it not the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chad that was releasing statements then assuring every person in the world (mouth-in-check) about the "sincerity" of BH negotiators when some people started to doubt the whole thing?? Now, the same person is singing a different song, in stead of you to use your head and find out the ulterior motives of all the shenanigans, you are playing politics against your own country and foooling yourself in a public forum.

God would NEVER let APC succeed in this country. I think he loves this country too much for that to happen
Gud to know we have sane people here ,on a second thought I wish gmb wins and the traitor in him is unleashed,a man that can't even debate on what he wants to do 4 his country,a man with d likes of hungry sponsors like tinubu .a snake's skin is changed but its venom still remains the same.I have a feel that if gmb wins God wants to punish nigeria with his wrath.a party that have its major players as muslims,a man known to be a sharia supporter.I pity the future of dis country in d hands odis man,cos if jonathan wins he wud make life hell for the man n if he wins then cluelessness wud onleash itself .by then maybe it is impeachment we wud then clamour for,but dats iff there wud be freedom of speech anymore,as in lagos everything is bounded by laws let's see how nigeria go be,cos am so sure it wud be condusive for only the rich elites,then d dumb n foolish supporters wud now cry had I known.I so hate APC party of thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

You still don't get it. Chad forces are currently in control of some towns with Nigerian army nowhere to be found. They have been shouting that the Nigerian army should cone and take over those towns yet nobody is answering them. If they abandon those towns boko haram will take them over again
Didn't you read d part where their president said that they have to retake some towns twice from boko haram because anytime they leave without handing over to the Nigerian army the boko guys will just come back. That is what the president is angry about. He said ordinarily they should be fighting alongside Nigerian forces not fighting alone. Now chad is in control of some towns in Nigerian territory. Thats wrong.

Hatred for Jonathan makes most of you to lose your sense of logic and decency...
How many towns did this Chad claim they liberated which was discovered to be false?
If Chadian president is sincere, what stops him from disclosing the identity and whereabout of those negotiators who he bargained with for ceasefire....
Why has he not called Jonathan to express his anger or frustration of his army against the Nigerian army?...or is the media his medium of communication with Jonathan
Did he notice this today? why is he talking about it today?
What constructive advice has buhari as former head of state and retired military officer offered in this war other than seeing it through ethnic lens and politicizing it?

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Pennywise(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
If Nigerian soldiers won't go fight, what about the multi million dollar South African mercenaries?

Or are they just another ploy to deceive Jonathan and siphon what little oil money we have left?
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by UncleJudax(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:
It is really sad that the president of ordinary small chad can make sense more than our president and even be teaching our president what to do.

Clueless Ebele will never listen to those people wiser than him. He ignored sound advise from Deby but heeded the clueless security chiefs he placed around him. Yet when the _shit hit the fan he ran back to the same Deby for help.

Very good question.

The last time the Chadian army accused our army of cowardice, Chris Olukolade came out accusing them of being thieves. Now that no less a person than the president of Chad has come out to reiterate those criticisms, I am really looking forward to Olukolade's response to this.
Forget all that. Didn't you read how contradictory his statements were?
First he says Boko haram are bunch of untrained kids with Kalashnikov.
Then, turn around to claim that they have always been trained by IS in Lybia.

Everybody has a stake in this election...even Idris Deby. If not why is this surfacing now, and why didn't he speak with the president directly?

Concerning the issue of retaking towns and abandoning them, shouldn't they have worked out what to do with these towns during the formation of the coalition?

Anyways, na dream de make person see ghosts. Na Chad de chook us yarn because of Boko haram. No Shi!

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by chronique(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I was about asking this same question. Truth is,most APC supporters are drop dead stupid.
taharqa:

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Exigency: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
fearless2014:

Is your brain mortgaged?
Anyway, buhari will cry again tommorow.

What is it about TANoids that get them to be abusive or edgy anytime someone expresses an opinion different from theirs. Seems like they were all trained by FFK and Fayose lolz. Seriously that is a sign of weakness indicating lack of self confidence and the ability to carry people along with your ideas. That is not a good virtue in democracy. That is because in a democracy, the minority must have their say without being shouted down, while the majority have their way.

So even if GEJ will win, people must be allowed to have their say.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Dav24(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
This man again? He told the whole world previously that he has known the where's about of the boko haram leader Abubakar shekau and demanded that he either surrender or get killed. I expected him to tell us how far he has gone only for him to come up with this light excuses. If he want people to take him seriously, he should deliver on his previous promises.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by akinsadeez(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Forget all that. Didn't you read how contradictory his statements were?
First he says Boko haram are bunch of untrained kids with Kalashnikov.
Then, turn around to claim that they have always been trained by IS in Lybia.

Everybody has a state in this election...even Idris Deny. If not why is this surfacing now, and why didn't he speak with the president directly?
Concerning the issue of retaking towns and abandoning them, shouldn't they have worked out what to do with these towns during the formation of the coalition?

Anyways, na dream de make person see ghosts. Na Chad de chook is yarn because of Boko haram. No Shi!

That's the point. Currently there is no coalition. Didn't you read his responses. He said the Nigerian army is nowhere to be found. Can you have a coalition without seeing or meeting one another. He said that his forces have been fighting alone. An army fighting alone can never be called a coalition.

If he advised d president over d negotiating issue n d president ignored him, what's to say that he has not gotten in touch with GEJ only to be ignored again. This is not d first time d Chadian army will be complaining about the absence of the Nigerian troops without any response.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Ironi: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

When an army anywhere in the world liberates a territory, it does mop up operations for as much as it takes to clear the territory and it's surrounding of the insurgents and then HOLDS THE PLACE for as long as it is necessary to secure complete victory. You don't drive out the insurgents today, call the global media tomorrow, leave the day after and expect a different army which did not initially participate in the fight and so would not fully understand the fluidity of the operating security situation to take over and hold the town almost immediately for you. That is jus fooolishness. What for fhucck's sake is the role of Chad in the multinational operation then?? You have only liberated 3 or 4 towns close to the border, and you cannot hold these towns for some time?? You are expecting another army that is extremely busy fighting the same war in 3 other different fronts to come and hold the small territories you've liberated for you.

I think it is about time any sane Nigerian, unfortunately not all of us are sane judging from some of the comments on this thread already, began to ask what the real interests of the Chadians are in this war against Boko haram.

Look at another stuupid Nigerian.

Upon all your huge population of over 180M and a huge military force of God knows what, you can't even send a unit to be with this experienced Chadians as they request so when they clear a town your useless unit would stay and hold it.

Now you pea brain are saying the Chadians should hold those places they clear.

It is your fckin country that is being messed up and they have come to help you, what an idiiiot.

They patrol your towns and you have no shame to even suggest that it is their responsibility to hold it.

It is for you to hold those towns they clear and hand over to you.

What are you people doing in Nigeria? Just procreating and increasing your population like rabbits for what?

A country of over 180M people and you are saying you can't even raise a 20,000 strong force to handle Boko Haram?

Useless, useless.

Next time don't post rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Scholes007(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ironi:

Look at another stuupid Nigerian.

Upon all your huge population of over 180M and a huge military force of God knows what, you can't even send a unit to be with this experienced Chadians as they request so when they clear a town your useless unit would stay and hold it.

Now you pea brain are saying the Chadians should hold those places they clear.

It is your fckin country that is being messed up and they have come to help you, what an idiiiot.

They patrol your towns and you have no shame to even suggest that it is their responsibility to hold it.

It is for you to hold those towns they clear and hand over to you.

What are you people doing in Nigeria? Just procreating and increasing your population like rabbits for what?

A country of over 180M people and you are saying you can't even raise a 20,000 strong force to handle Boko Haram?

Useless, useless.

Next time don't post rubbish
then they should back out and protect their boarder... for i see no reason a loudmouthed self acclaimed experienced military cant negotiate with dear partner without going to the media

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by clubone0501: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
Vote for transformation
Gej till 2019

U say this because u didn't loose any loved ones during the crisis. ..

we are winning. ..at what cost..don't let the spirit of the dead decend on u.. people lost lives because our president let territories be taken under his watch..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by dmxsyntax(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vote for pdp n stop all dis yeye talks on dis thread.Address our president wit some decorum.And to be so kind as to correct some comments on dis,our president is not an instigator of conundrum and it is abysmal of any person to say an irksome word on him because una papa neva see common LGA chairman talk no more of deputy governor.NONSENSE!!! Osukosu nwa mkpi sugbukwaa unu nile,Amen.

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by bdidi: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

That's a good analysis! Chad, Niger and Cameroon fight from the border front and protect that territory while Nigerian army fight from the south moving towrds the border.

Please can the chad president keep to his side of the contract and stop ranting?

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by kindnyce(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dospix:
I just can't understand the level of stupidity some Nigerians express. We accept every rubbish from those oratoric Chadian forces and their lying president. What would it take him to pick his phone and call GEJ to express his anger to him? Why are our neighboring countries acting soo hostile to this president? Is it because he is not a Muslim like them? Week after week we see lies coming from the direction of those Chadian orators geared towards maligning our gallant men; lies that are eventually exposed for what they are. No matter how they try to be little our military only the exploit of the battle field will tell for real where we stand...they can keep doing the talking while we keep doing the bombardment and getting our needed victory.
ell
bro.keep calm and tell uos which part of deby's is false....

did the things he mentioned actually happened or not
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by openmine(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

My broda na u get sense pass jare....why is d cameroun president not running to d media?
If d chadian president knew he wud b dis cocky and arrogant if he wanted to help...he wud have as well refused 2 partner with nigeria and cameroun on d fight against d boko haram sect?
but come to think of it...is it not for the interest of all d neighbouring countries that these terrorists are wiped out?
Is he d only country dat is securing d towns in borno..?
sum presidents lack wat is called DIPLOMACY!
Imagine?? angry angry
I dont blame him sha....

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by xkris11(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ironi:

In your dreams!!

Are you even listening to what the Chad President was saying? Because of lack of cooperation Boko Haram takes back territories when the Chad military move on.

Don't know whether Nigerian military is just arrogant, plain stupiid , incompetent or just scared to work with the Chadians.

The stuupidity of Nigerians thinking they are sabotaging the more experience and battle-hardened Chadians

Please always think deeply before you talk.
Now,let me ask you
Do you know that the involment of chad,Cameroon and Niger is not to help Nigeria alone but also to defend their country from bk hideout.
Do you know that Nigeria govt is paying for this cooperation between the 3 countries .

If you think and mediate on this 2 point I think you should be able to understand d situation and not fall for crab such as this.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria is such a joke.
I dont just knw whats going to be done to save this country.
This a country that supposed to be the America of Africa. Other small african countries look up to us but are disappoint and embarrased at our level cluelessness. Our government is a total shit from the federal government to the village heads.
Giants of Africa indeed
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by openmine(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dospix:
I just can't understand the level of stupidity some Nigerians express. We accept every rubbish from those oratoric Chadian forces and their lying president. What would it take him to pick his phone and call GEJ to express his anger to him? Why are our neighboring countries acting soo hostile to this president? Is it because he is not a Muslim like them? Week after week we see lies coming from the direction of those Chadian orators geared towards maligning our gallant men; lies that are eventually exposed for what they are. No matter how they try to be little our military only the exploit of the battle field will tell for real where we stand...they can keep doing the talking while we keep doing the bombardment and getting our needed victory.
AD INFINITUM LIKES JARE
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by sage2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

You tried! But how dare you say that chad has liberated 3 Towns? Do you call those border villages towns? Boko haram has only been successful because they have an unhindered access to waepons through chad. Chad is a criminal state and not a friend of Nigeria. No one should trust them.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by theSpark(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
As if we don't know that Idris Deby Itno has ties with Sudanese ethnic terrorists.

There is a sinister plot to bring Nigeria to her knees, and Chad, Niger and their French lords are in on it. It's a pity Nigerians in their quest for change in government have sold their sense and are supporting foreigners in bringing down their country (something that is bigger than APC or PDP).

The only reason Chad is fighting BH is because BH grew horns and were disrupting goods imported into their country from Nigeria. If not BH used Chad as a FOB to launch attacks and sold Nigerian cars they stole their.

Let's just see the big picture. If you think the nations surrounding Nigeria love Nigeria you are sleeping on a mono wheel.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by xkris11(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
ademate:
Tomorrow is d day Nigerians needs to rewrite there destiny either to liberate themselve from poverty, impunity, corruption, lack of patriotism, lack of accountability, and many more of GEJ administration but if u want these to be past experience of Nigeria and rebuild it to better nation that we all can proud of among other nation in future vote GMB...CHANGE NIGERIA
BETTER FUTURE

Keep deceiving yourself.a change from a man who doesn't know the full meaning of his party l.
A man who doesn't have an idea about the world economy.
A man who can't help to solve the blood shed in his own region.

Open your mind to see that there is no change.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by bdidi: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
clubone0501:

U say this because u didn't loose any loved ones during the crisis. ..

we are winning. ..at what cost..don't let the spirit of the dead decend on u.. people lost lives because our president let territories be taken under his watch..

That was an unfortunate collateral damage which is quite regrettable but taking a critical look at it, if you will be objective in reasoning and avoid sentiments please, you will notice, find that GEJ was arm twisted.

Arm twisted because when he started the fight against boko haram with Ihejirika at the helm of affiars, what did Buhari, EL rufai and the northern elders forum say?
Initially, America did not include boko haram in the list of terrorist group which enabled them boko haram to buy arms and equipped themselves.

Why did America never wanted to sell arms to us?

Why did the northern forum say that the FG should dialogue with boko haram?

When the US finally listed them in the terrorist list were the Northern elders forum happy? What was (NEF) their response?

It was until they found out that the boko harams were now killing virtually everybody moslems and Christians then they began to mount pressure on the president to do something quickly.

It was late for the president cos he had to start shopping for arms by all means no thanks to US blackmail.

GEJ also had to begin to scout for allied forces cos terrorism cannot be fought alone. U can ask America.

Thank GOD for Russia and her likes, GEJ was able to get arms after lots of trials n failure.

And also the agreement for the allied forces was also put in place with some international backing like france.

So you see why GEJ was arm twisted.....

The most important thing is it is better late than never!

And I thank GOD, we are winning the war against Boko haram.

Don't blame GEJ.
Re: Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR GOODLUCK EVEN IF HE'S A BOKO HARAM. THANK GOD HE'S NOT USING HIS KINGS MEN BUT VIRGIN HUNTERS IN THE NORTH. CLUELESS PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.