Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go (700 Views)

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm tired of hearing silly reasons why people quit their relationship.
Today its Maxwell and Lucy, tomorrow its Ada and Adesegun.

The first guy complained bitterly, then finally that was all about the relationship.
The second was because Adesugun complained of ada having a small boobs and a small buttock and then i began to ask myself....
Did he not see all these things before he asked her out?
People are quick to judge when they hear about a subject matter. Because of such, you find young girls doing all sort of things just to have a big boobs(breast) and a big buttocks all in the name of pleasing people.

Beloved, if he won't accept you the way God created you, someone else will.
If he accepted you and then decides to call it off because of the aforementioned, give him a big slap and ask him out of your life.
They want to change you in minutes.
They don't like your eyes, they hate your legs, hate the way you walk and they want you to change all that in minutes of you meeting them.
Don't be fooled, I like good things, but i don't make people appear the way they don't want to be.

If they don't like the way you look or the way you are, let them go.
Today you find people going for surgical operations just to increase the buttock and the breast (so shameful if you are one)
Then i heard having frequent sexual intercourse will increase your structure and give you shape, what a big superstition and permission to commit formication.
Remain the way God created you, the problem is not with the way you look, the problem is with the way you want people see you as.
When God created you, he took time. It was not a mistake he made you black. Stop rubbing cream just to appear fair...you are unique and special.
Just work on your character, work on your personality, serve God faithfully, and if they won't accept you the way God has created you, let them go.... You are too unique to beg for human love...if you beg today, you'll always beg tomorrow... Let them go.....

Source:www.purposefullivingwithkosiebirim..com
Re: Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm always of the opinion that, if you can change somehing then change it. If you cant, then leave it to God. Simples!

1 Like

Re: Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Story!
Re: Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
You done hear am before?
LogoDWhiz:
Story!
Re: Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
You done hear am before?

Yeah!

(1) (Reply)

See Why Good Girls Date Bad Guys Who Don’t Love Them / 20 Habits Happy Couples Have (but Never Talk About) / Ways To Become The Best Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.