Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me (19623 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Curioussme: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yes No

8 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by fijiano202(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kintemi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
don't try it dear.
just wait till you guys gets married just as u've early agreed.

don't say u were not warned.

52 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by tungstar(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
An Agreement is an Agreement...

34 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by youngds: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Enochman:
don't try it dear.

Hmmmmm!!!! Is it your puzzy? Nigga mind your business! And stop been an hypocrite

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by falconey(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
your hole your decision my dear.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by thesicilian: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
That guy has been drilling your borehole for the past 4years.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by apholaryn: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened
Bleep his brain out

6 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Curioussme: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Enochman:
don't try it dear.

Thanks dear. Pls what do you think is the reason behind his behaviour? Why did you say I shouldn't try it? What are the disadvantages of going into it as am actually contemplating giving in

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
4Years and you didn't give him the pussý?
Jesus...This guy's mother need to start prayers... They don put her pikin head for yansh cry

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Curioussme: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
My fear is that we might start having issues once he has sex with me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Thanks dear. Pls what do you think is the reason behind his behaviour? Why did you say I shouldn't try it? What are the disadvantages of going into it as am actually contemplating giving in
Hold fast to that which you have. A guy who would renege on your agreement cannot be trusted with your virginity, nay marriage
If the sexual moves were coming from you, then fair enough.

17 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dollyjoy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by steppin: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
If you truly wanna keep your virginity, then by all means do that. But if you don't, then keep it in mind that the guy has waited long enough.

17 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
youngds:

Hmmmmm!!!! Is it your puzzy? Nigga mind your business! And stop been an hypocrite

pls sir mind what you say
am not an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin
You no go advice person you dey shine teethcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by steppin: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
This your nose flat like Igbo man head. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmm, your reason for wanting not to have sex with him is what i seem not to decipher...if it's because you think is a sin then you are an hypocrite and you are not better than the girl who gives it frequently to her bf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by casttlebarbz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
Kintemi
ooya mi lenu o....abi oori question yen sha
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Curioussme: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
thesicilian:
That guy has been drilling your borehole for the past 4years.
drilling what? Did you read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Dajugba: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't know why most sees sex as the most important need of commitment. Don't attempt what you cannot handle the out come in the future. Four years you mentionEd, hmmm... Has he gone to see your parents to assure you he's serious. Well just follow your heart, but also take to thoughts that having sex doesn't sustain relationship, neither does it assure he will stick to you. But ask yourself if the relationship can last after you both enjoy the pleasure .

9 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dollyjoy(f): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Dem don give all the advice finish.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
My fear is that we might start having issues once he has sex with me

pls dear stick to what you've agreed on.if u really want to keep ur virginity, i mean is very good. its possible he might have been getting silly advises from friends (just like the ones above me).sex outside marriage is bad,I won't advise that u give in.if he truly loves you then he should understand and wait. Forget about if he might start having issues with you after he has sex with you. but rather think of how God will feel about you having sex with him. and also think if ur conscience can take it.

its left to you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
I wan see your ownembarassed
dollyjoy:
Dem don give all the advice finish.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by thesicilian: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
drilling what? Did you read the post at all?
I read the post, didn't believe it, What I believe is what I wrote. Does every thing have to be spelt out to you people?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
steppin:

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by KingRex1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:

Clown grin
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by buzyjoy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Don't allow him to enter our London
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by KingRex1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Well op, they say sex is an important aspect of a relationship. You been together for 4years? Come on, he's tried.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dollyjoy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Enochman:

pls dear stick to what you've agreed on.if u really want to keep ur virginity, i mean is very good. its possible he might have been getting silly advises from friends (just like the ones above me).sex outside marriage is bad,I won't advise that u give in.if he truly loves you then he should understand and wait. Forget about if he might start having issues with you after he has sex with you. but rather think of how God will feel about you having sex with him. and also think if ur conscience can take it.

its left to you
Sex outside marriage is not all that bad, it's good to have a fair share of what romantic life entails so that when one get married she won't be consumed with the thought of something great out there.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dollyjoy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
buzyjoy:
Don't allow him to enter our London
Our? who are the "we"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.