Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) (70666 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo / Court: No Troops For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2015
gloriana:
should I say "go n die?" Yeah I tink I should
smh..this why buhari jailed some people
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2015
sniper77:

There is a state owing its workers salary for 5 months and 3 weeks.That is Osun State and its an APC state .Always be detailed in your analysis

The truth is there is no major difference between PDP and APC .

They are all thieves.
chairman..I hail...so wha ya say abt the free laptops nd feeding nd education...abi dat one no be major diff..?..or the mono rail no b diff?...no beauty of lagos state no b diff?..the poverty of a former capital of nigeria (lokoja) in kogi state (pdp) no b diff?...suswan bring an aspirant that puts on earing no b diff?..4get it..me nd u both know that we are tired of PDP..I am nt voting for jst for buhari cos this thing is way bigger than him..(But we need those northerners to vote him sha)...I am voting for a group of guys that have shown that aside stealing of money politics can be used for better things...by the way our president said "stealing is not corruption"..
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Eljay24(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
E be like say na Dis fufu David been use kill Goliath"

Hehehe . ..I can't shout cheesy
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by infostreamngr: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by sniper77(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
anthoniosp:
chairman..I hail...so wha ya say abt the free laptops nd feeding nd education...abi dat one no be major diff..?..or the mono rail no b diff?...no beauty of lagos state no b diff?..the poverty of a former capital of nigeria (lokoja) in kogi state (pdp) no b diff?...suswan bring an aspirant that puts on earing no b diff?..4get it..me nd u both know that we are tired of PDP..I am nt voting for jst for buhari cos this thing is way bigger than him..(But we need those northerners to vote him sha)...I am voting for a group of guys that have shown that aside stealing of money politics can be used for better things...by the way our president said "stealing is not corruption"..

bros which monorail ? Is it the one that kicked off in Lagos or portharcourt.I still checked the monorail project at Lagos few days back and its deception on the part of our politicians.The project has not moved beyond mile 2 over the years and fashola told us we will tweet and send Facebook messages from the train when the trains start working in six months.A statement he made in 2013 .And what about the fourth mainland bridge he promised to deliver before the end of his 2nd term.The truth is the country needs change but the change needed is one in the right direction.

The politicians that defected from PDP to APC come out to condemn PDP forgetting they are a part of the rot in the system.The flowers planted in Lagos did beautify Lagos but at what cost.So much billions spent planting flowers and the toll gate at Lekki in which the masses are being ripped off.This was a BOT project and yet the company fully paid for the job still collect tolls.

As for Jonathan I don't even want to talk about him.A promise of 2nd Niger bridge and stable power that clearly eludes us. insecurity and corruption that stinks to the high heavens.We have a clown as a president.Please go out and vote for the candidate of your choice. In my opinion both candidates are not just the kind of president the nation needs.Its just like trying to explain the difference between 6 and half a dozen.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
anthoniosp:
smh..this why buhari jailed some people
GO N DIE!!!!
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by essielove(f): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=anthoniosp post=32081354] elijah abdulai linus lion nd ehen lai muhammed[/quote

meaning
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by 190: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Flytefalls:

Hahaha, no not him. He's a true gentleman irl smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2015
gloriana:
GO N DIE!!!!
hmmmmm.....anoda reason we need change... an "open-wide-ur legs" girl talking trash...go nd ur mouth odor already is making my iPhone 6 go green
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
anthoniosp:
hmmmmm.....anoda reason we need change... an "open-wide-ur legs" girl talking trash...go nd ur mouth odor already is making my iPhone 6 go green
change ur brain first b4 u change nigeria. GO N DIE!
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
gloriana:
change ur brain first b4 u change nigeria. GO N DIE!
nd next time b4 u qoute me make sure ur brain is in position nd functioning.be sure to CHANGE ur panties, 2 weeks nd running for only one pant! babe abeg na..ur body odour is already causing havoc in rivers state
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
sniper77:

bros which monorail ? Is it the one that kicked off in Lagos or portharcourt.I still checked the monorail project at Lagos few days back and its deception on the part of our politicians.The project has not moved beyond mile 2 over the years and fashola told us we will tweet and send Facebook messages from the train when the trains start working in six months.A statement he made in 2013 .And what about the fourth mainland bridge he promised to deliver before the end of his 2nd term.The truth is the country needs change but the change needed is one in the right direction.

The politicians that defected from PDP to APC come out to condemn PDP forgetting they are a part of the rot in the system.The flowers planted in Lagos did beautify Lagos but at what cost.So much billions spent planting flowers and the toll gate at Lekki in which the masses are being ripped off.This was a BOT project and yet the company fully paid for the job still collect tolls.

As for Jonathan I don't even want to talk about him.A promise of 2nd Niger bridge and stable power that clearly eludes us. insecurity and corruption that stinks to the high heavens.We have a clown as a president.Please go out and vote for the candidate of your choice. In my opinion both candidates are not just the kind of president the nation needs.Its just like trying to explain the difference between 6 and half a dozen.
bro...first are you staying in lagos?....2....if you relly stay in lagos nd feel its not beautiful enough or its not the richest state or fashola is just a thief tha stays in queue only to impress or that APC has not tried for lagos..then alele pack ur load nd waka to kogi or benue...
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
anthoniosp:
nd next time b4 u qoute me make sure ur brain is in position nd functioning.be sure to CHANGE ur panties, 2 weeks nd running for only one pant! babe abeg na..ur body odour is already causing havoc in rivers state
GO AND DIE
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
gloriana:
GO AND DIE
hehehe!! After 8hrs of crying..hehhehehhe..oya sorry..no cry again you hear?..
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
anthoniosp:
hehehe!! After 8hrs of crying..hehhehehhe..oya sorry..no cry again you hear?..
GO AND DIE
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2015
gloriana:
GO AND DIE
ehen..who did JEGA say won d election?..abi its still GO and DIE?..hehehehe..you criosly are DEAD..
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2015
anthoniosp:
ehen..who did JEGA say won d election?..abi its still GO and DIE?..hehehehe..you criosly are DEAD..
GO AND DIE!
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by sniper77(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
anthoniosp:
bro...first are you staying in lagos?....2....if you relly stay in lagos nd feel its not beautiful enough or its not the richest state or fashola is just a thief tha stays in queue only to impress or that APC has not tried for lagos..then alele pack ur load nd waka to kogi or benue...

Bro you have every right to support your party.I am neither for APC nor PDP .It is ideal we accept the truth no matter how bitter the pill might be.A leader should be commended if he has performed and criticized if he hasnt performed.If Lagos is that beautiful to you and you feel it is only beauty that counts in governance its your opinion.The fact is any party in power should deliver the dividends of democracy to the people. I am not a sycophant and won't be a praise singer to any Governor or President.Jonathan failed the nation cos he performed below expectation and got voted out and same way fashola deserves kudos in areas where he performed e.g the ikoyi -lekki link bridge .I salute him on that because its a masterpiece and fashola deserves knocks in areas where he failed.I go advise make u look for wrapper take do osuka come carry me on top your head commot for Lagos .
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
gloriana:
GO AND DIE!
you dis babe!!...oyaa...since I am bad at being bad..oyaa..come nd be ma friend..if you say no..I will kill u..nd don't dare type that ur signature
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2015
anthoniosp:
you dis babe!!...oyaa...since I am bad at being bad..oyaa..come nd be ma friend..if you say no..I will kill u..nd don't dare type that ur signature
lol.... I have been looking out actually for fasola's obituary but when u continually refused to die I checked ur profile n discoverd u weren't fasola. Anyways I don't like pple threatening me so I'll say...GO N DIE!

Of cos I don't min dat. Cheers.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2015
gloriana:
lol.... I have been looking out actually for fasola's obituary but when u continually refused to die I checked ur profile n discoverd u weren't fasola. Anyways I don't like pple threatening me so I'll say...GO N DIE!

Of cos I don't min dat. Cheers.
so wha ya say to a whatsapp ping?..08051520063 **in terminator's voice** "I am expecting you" **winks**
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
anthoniosp:
so wha ya say to a whatsapp ping?..08051520063 **in terminator's voice** "I am expecting you" **winks**
hummmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.