Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) (70653 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo / Court: No Troops For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Flytefalls:

Hahaha, no not him. He's a true gentleman irl smiley
Wow, would have bet my earnings that he is the one. Our wife from jamo, welldone
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Seye25(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
virus05:

hypocrite.. And you think Buhari will do all dis.. Joseph the dreamer...na u no won work.. So u go stay 4 house..work go com meet u?

And u think that same leader should still continue? It means you can never be an elder stateman. Let's have another form of ideology in government and stop this corruption that is eating d country up.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrsOJ:

Wow, would have bet my earnings that he is the one. Our wife from jamo, welldone
Hahaha, keep hold of your earrings, I'm definitely a wife of Nigeria, but not 190 grin

190, come tell your sister who you are voting for kiss
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Flytefalls:

Hahaha, keep hold of your earrings, I'm definitely a wife of Nigeria, but not 190 grin

190, come tell your sister who you are voting for kiss
Alright, happy weekend
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by dklex(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The way they reason is so baffling, as though Buhari will just wave a wand and everything will get fixed. Very myopic to say the least...

Bro I think he will still perform more than this our Brother Jona . So another 4 year for another person can't do us any harm, but another 4 years with this my presido is suicidal.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
dklex:

Bro I think he will still perform more than this our Brother Jona . So another 4 year for another person can't do us any harm, but another 4 years with this my presido is suicidal.
Thank goodness you "think", keep thinking. You don't know, you just think?... That's you o, I can't take that gamble.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by cacali(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Went to do my normal weekly shopping today and was stuck in traffic for close to 2 hours for a distance of not more than 5 minutes under normal circumstances. Was just soooo depressed and hungry.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by haywhyy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
iresearcher:
This person wan kill himself without even going out.lol
lol.. . u don get am.. .. no diff with someone who will die outside
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by simdam500(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ahahahahaha hah this person go shit die
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
njuwo:
Somebody should please tell me what is on the picture. I switched off my opera mini's images to manage my mb like every other humble Nigerians.
A typical android/iphone user. Abegi, go find ursef correct BB fone enjoy all d pix joor.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by djkirkoo2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
anthoniosp:
Governor Babatunde Fashola to
PDP...
1. "There are only 2 states in Nigeria
running Free Education from Primary
school to the University,Kano and Imo
APC controlled states.
2. "There are only two states giving the
poor masses alternative means of
Transportation. Monorail the 1st in
Nigeria Electric driven Train Fashola's
lagos and Amaechi's Rivers, Controlled
by APC.
3. "There is only ONE state feeding its
pupils at least one Egg/day with fruit,
rice and Beans that's Osun's Aregbe,
APC state
4. "There are only 2 states that provided
Computer/Tablet free of Charge to the
student of the poor in PUBLIC
SECONDARY SCHOOLS that's Ekiti and
Osun (Opon Imo an ipad) They are APC
Governors.
And ....
1. "There are only 2 states that are
owing workers up to 6 months salary -
that's Idris Wada's Kogi State and
Gabriel Suswan of Benue State. Both are
PDP states.
2. There is ONLY one state that sacked
its workers, in thousands! For what
Offence? You might ask. Because they
are not indigene. That is Theodore Orji,
Abia PDP Governor
3. There is only one government that
sacked 16,000 doctors and is PDP
government
"Anyone who still pretends not to see
major economic, ideological differences
between this two PARTIES APC vs PDP
will not see the Tallest Building in the
World even if he stands in the front of it"
Then Osun people dey cry say no salary? Hmmmmm. Afeee ceeee
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by sniper77(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
anthoniosp:
PDP...
APC controlled states.
by APC.
APC state
Governors.
And ....
PDP states.
Abia PDP Governor
government

There is a state owing its workers salary for 5 months and 3 weeks.That is Osun State and its an APC state .Always be detailed in your analysis

The truth is there is no major difference between PDP and APC .

They are all thieves.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by CrisBallack(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

The stakes are high! This election is not about what language you speak, what village you come from, what religion you practice or where you live. It is about the soul of Nigeria, it is about the collective future of all of us and our unborn children and grand children. It is about making Nigeria great again.

Tomorrow is very crucial in the history of Nigeria. Many have predicted a total disintegration of the country and many have predicted a civil war. We don't envisage any of that, even though these threats to our dear nation is real and frightful, regardless, we have decided to stand on the side of hope. We also believe that hope is the side you will stand on.

After so much incitement to violence, hate campaigns, election postponement and billions spent/wasted, we have finally come to the crux of destiny. We are presented with two men. One under whose watch many of our brother and sisters have been mercilessly slaughtered. A man whose response to one of the mass slaughters of our young boys was to dance with a strange woman who backed "it" up on him. A man whose response to the killing of at least 2000 people in Bama was to send a condolence message to the President of France. This option that is presented to us have presided what over what was described recently by the New York Times as theft in "industrial scale".

Fellow Nigerians, we for once in our history have a different viable away-from-the-pack option, who stands in a mega opposition, a man who will take Nigeria to the very next step we all long and desire for. As we go out tomorrow, let us remember that our vote is a vote for the very life of Nigeria.

It is with these premises that I, CramJones, wholeheartedly, unreservedly and fully endorse Lt. General Muhammadu Buhari. I stand for CHANGE, I stand for integrity, I stand for a secure, peaceful and prosperous Nigeria!

"For the only thing constant in the world is CHANGE" We can do it. We will do it. CHANGE we will get!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones
please make sure u stand for PEACE,regardless
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by kayalla(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
just incase...
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by isan(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nah change oooooo
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
People preparing for election like its end time!
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyrusXandria:
I went to the market this afternoon and to my surprise a bowl of pepper that I usually buy for no less than N300-N400 was sold at a whooping N700 despite my very good bargaining skill,the aboki nor gree.

I even walked off with hopes that he would call me back,it appeared I didn't even exist to him.

All round the market,foodstuff prices had increased.The marketers told me just in case there's crisis up north,their food trucks won't be able to come to Lagos next week hence they have to reduce the quantity of sales and increase the price to make double money that can buy another truck load immediately on monday morning.

People are anticipating war.

Please Vote wisely and Vote out Jonathan.
in short we should vote for GMB to avoid war from d abokis? is dat wot u are saying?
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Eniqurl(f): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Only fufu ni
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Zholar(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
lol
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
gringringringringringringrin

My home is well stocked too infact i don enter fattened room till Monday but no be like this na?? Loiloi everywhere. My belle o
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by essielove(f): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
anthoniosp:
PDP...
APC controlled states.
by APC.
APC state
Governors.
And ....
PDP states.
Abia PDP Governor
government

Edo state is owning workers 4 26 months APC
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by markjay23(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yomieluv:
Na only fufu dem wan eat?
dem dey expect visitors b4 2moro
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hahahaha such an amusing one grin
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
tolexy007:

in short we should vote for GMB to avoid war from d abokis? is dat wot u are saying?
Vote GMB if he's the man you believe will CHANGE Nigeria.Otherwise stay at home and don't vote rather than voting Fedora hat back into Aso Rock.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by gloriana(f): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
anthoniosp:
PDP...
APC controlled states.
by APC.
APC state
Governors.
And ....
PDP states.
Abia PDP Governor
government
should I say "go n die?" Yeah I tink I should
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by treasuredm(f): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lol... God Abeg oo
Make kwashiorkor no kill ppl cos of election... Diaris God...
GEJ all the way

[/quote]
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
As if I knew. I also went to the market to stock my cupboard today. No time o.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by Busuyib(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by jevic(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Choi.
Re: See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) by anthoniosp(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
essielove:

Edo state is owning workers 4 26 months APC
elijah abdulai linus lion nd ehen lai muhammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.