Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections (23083 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Vick4rill(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
My problem with all this buhari supporters is that they knew good luck will win but yet they dont want to believe it. Ask yourself this reasonable questions. how many time have any presidential candidate ever lost during recontesting? Were was buhari wen unpopular and unknown yar'adua beat him under the platform of people democratic party? Why are we so sure that A.p.c will do wat other parties have not been able to do. The reality here is that goodluck will beat buhari come this saturday.because A.p.c is no match to p.d.p... (thats the bitter truth) am not a supporter of goodluck infact l sincerely want another party to rule this country.but am talking about facing the reality here. A.P.C is not the party to beat p.d.p(mark my word) sum may tink that nothing is impossible.that a.p.c can still turn things around .but before you start thinking like that you should know that no matter how had the ant tried it can never carry an elephant on it back. God bless Nigeria
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by dafuturis(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
In Imo

Dusted my PVC already

PVC sleeps with me tonight, guarding it wholeheartedly

With CHANGE in my mind

I will be the first at the pooling booth

And I'll openly vote for GMB.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by otr1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
ikombe:
You wan rig too abi gringringringrin

be carefull
maka ura
If Nigeria starts and ends here, be certain GEJ's next destination is Otuokegrin
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by kuzee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan the clueless vs Buhari ⚓who gonna win? "
let play the game
in support of Buhari hit" like"

in support of clueless Jonathan hit share

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by fitinwell: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
I smell violence so am not voting.. Waiting @ home to hear the results
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by DesChyko: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

u forgot generator tongue

Addedgrin

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by vokalguy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
who are you

Call me an educated black man who is fighting for the future of my country.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by chidile: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will go out tomorrow with my family and vote for our candidate....GEJ..,God will help GEJ to win with good margin... period. !

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by owenklay: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even the bible rejects Jonathan
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by onyxo76(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
no light since yesterday afternoon, yet some people will come here saying transformation till 2019.... change on ma mind
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://encomium.ng/how-nigerians-are-preparing-for-the-general-elections-2-2/

Nairalanders, how are you preparing for the election?

As for me, nothing much, just got to get a couple of things today against tomorrow and the week end...

I'll be at home sleeping since I'm in PST time zone.

But will wake up to the General leading in the polls In Sha Allah.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by ultra001(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
BOUGHT FOOD DAT WILL LAST FOR A WEEK, JUST FINISH COOKING 4 DIFF TYPES OF SOUP. HOME WIT MY SWEET HEART TRYING TO CHANGE OUR MARITAL STATUS ENJOYING D COOL BREEZE WIT COOL MUSIC. I WILL VOTE 2MRRW IF MA AREA IS PEACEFUL.U KNW BARIGA SIDE TOO LIKE WAHALA.BUHARI ALL D WAY.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Jinf: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Atemiyato: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015

VOTE RIGHT

A fool is a fool!
High or sober,
Rich or poor,
Leader or follower.

A move is a move!
Good or bad,
Big or small,
Forward or backwards.

A vote is a vote!
For the right or for the wrong,
For money or for favour,
For tribalism or for difference.

Your vote is your choice;
Don't sell your right...

Your vote is your power;
Don't hold it back...

Your vote is your life;
Don't be afraid...

Your vote is our future;
Don't be a fool...

March twenty-eight
Move out for what's right
Vote and not fight
Shine your little light.

@Atemiyato
Akanni Temiyato
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by MrCEO69(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
gej cannot win a single state in the north

sai baba sai buhari
people they lie sha..!!!:/
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by MrCEO69(m): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2015
onyxo76:
no light since yesterday afternoon, yet some people will come here saying transformation till 2019.... change on ma mind
so its the likes of obj that was in power for 8yrs nd didn't do anything abt light, and tinibu dem, with buhari.. Will give us light.. Bro's how will that work.. If u can gv me good reason i made change my mind..
Why do some pple reason without thinking...
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by MrCEO69(m): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2015
kuzee:
Jonathan the clueless vs Buhari ⚓who gonna win? "
let play the game
in support of clueless Buhari hit" like"

in support of Jonathan hit share
guy to be frank, who is more clueless btw, GEJ nd BUHARI.....
Buhari dnt knw he is jst a cover up plan for the yoruba's, he dies like yar duwa nd the vice take's over... That is the plan.. So who is clueless... Nd dnt tell me he is not gonna die..by 8yrs... Why did obj now support him.. If the northern vote buhari they are all clueless... Cos dey v been deceive again!!!
Bt it isn't gonna work cos it is already written...
GEJ all the way
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by MrCEO69(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2015
owenklay:
Even the bible rejects Jonathan
mind what u use... Tryin to mis interpret the bible to suit u..
And do u knw that Jonathan was David's best frnd.
When last did u open ur bible.. Pastor!
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by onyxo76(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
MrCEO69:

so its the likes of obj that was in power for 8yrs nd didn't do anything abt light, and tinibu dem, with buhari.. Will give us light.. Bro's how will that work.. If u can gv me good reason i made change my mind..
Why do some pple reason without thinking...
was it the same pdp that has been in power? was obj not in pdp? whether buhari or tinubu will give us light is what we want to see...if they don't perform then we boot them out... and pls keep your insults to yourself...its too early in the morning.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by infostreamngr: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by MrCEO69(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
onyxo76:
was it the same pdp that has been in power? was obj not in pdp? whether buhari or tinubu will give us light is what we want to see...if they don't perform then we boot them out... and pls keep your insults to yourself...its too early in the morning.
shey na dem u go boot out.. asin u go bot them out.. guy apc is same pple that where in pdp who knw how to rig election...arent sure yet u don boot jona finish and tinubu and co u wan boot...chai
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by owenklay: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Okay sir!

MrCEO69:

mind what u use... Tryin to mis interpret the bible to suit u..
And do u knw that Jonathan was David's best frnd.
When last did u open ur bible.. Pastor!
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by james1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sai baba supporters.one year after una eyes don clear? Una never see anything.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
james1:
Sai baba supporters.one year after una eyes don clear? Una never see anything.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State / Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.