Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

MY Gov AREGBESOLA Has Gone Mad Again!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY Gov AREGBESOLA Has Gone Mad Again!! (690 Views)

Segun Abraham: My Gov. Aspiration Is Hinged On Integrity, Compassion & Godliness / See What Aregbesola Has Done In Osun State (photos) / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Gov AREGBESOLA Has Gone Mad Again!! by HzRF(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
order principals to find means of conducting WAEC 2015 practical free for students.

Its no more news that for the second time in history of osun state , the students went on vacation without writing exam as done by their counterparts in private schools. The teachers in osun public school have used the most part of the term engaging in sit-down strike due to the unpaid salaries and non remission of the deducted pensions to necessary organs by the state government, which prompt most parents who can afford private schools to transfer their wards there. In his usual manner the governor have been jumping and running around with the state allocation for his party presidential campaign a few years after awarding the opon imo tablet which was never produced with millions of naira.
Osun student most especially the 2015 WASSCE candidate have been at the receiving end with some days to the examination proper and shortage of funds with no preparation by the state government, sources learnt that the governor have directed all principals in osun public schools to find means for the practical material without collecting from the students. One wonder where the governor expects the principal to get the funds from, though urgent steps needed in order to avoid mass failure from the students who have not gain due to the basterdized education system by the osun government.

the teachers had earlier in the year promise to jettison the exam if not paid

The question now is
Aregbe vs teachers who will win

Osun peeps are you feeling d change

2 Likes

Re: MY Gov AREGBESOLA Has Gone Mad Again!! by siraj1402(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
You are here again? How will you feel if you see such a caption referring to your father?Lean how to present words.
Re: MY Gov AREGBESOLA Has Gone Mad Again!! by nelsonoba: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
siraj1402:
You are here again? How will you feel if you see such a caption referring to your father?Lean how to present words.

But you have not answered his question, nor have you told us a way out of this mess Aregbe has thrown Osun Educational system into.

I guess APC and Aregbe have brought a taste of the "Change" Nigerians are clamouring for to Osun State.

APC = Scam

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Doyin Okupe. / As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.