Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda (50060 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Bhella5(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN NIGERIA.
•Gowon - from 6k to 8.45kobo
•Murtala - from 8.45k to 9k
•Obasanjo - from 9k to 15.3k
•Shagari - from 15.3k to 20k
•Buhari - from 20k to 20k (Price remains the
same)
•Babangida - from 20k to 39.5k
•Babangida - from 39.5k to 42k •Babangida -
from 42k to 60k (Private Vehicles) •Baban gida -
from 60k to 70k
•Shonekan - from 70k to N5 (Naira)
• Abacha - from N5 to N3.25k (price drop)
•Abacha - from N3.2k toN15
•Abacha - from N15 to N11 (price drop)
•Abubakar - from N11 to N25
•Abubakar - from N25 to N20 (price drop)
•Obasanjo - from N20 to N30
•Obasanjo - from N30 to N22 (price drop)
•Obasanjo from N22 to N26
•Obasanjo from N26 to N42
•Obasanjo - from N42 to N50
•Obasanjo - from N50 to 65
•Obasanjo - from N 65 to 75
•Yar'dua - from N75 to N70 (price drop)
•Yar'dua - from N70 to 65 (price drop)
•Jonathan - (New year present) N141
•Jonathan (After labor strike) N97
Gen. Buhari is the only Nigeria leader from
Gowon's regime. Who never touched priced of
fuel.
Yar'dua was the only leader who did not increase,
rather reduced fuel price from N70 to N65.
Jonathan gave Nigeria the highest percentage of
fuel price increase. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Dottore: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hm
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Arsenella007(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
I sense some foul play in this.

Cry cry baby. grin grin
God bless Nigeria.
#votedontfight

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by BRAINTORMS(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
this wont stop Jona from packing to
Otueke
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by phintohlar(f): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Nigerian soldiers today liberated Gwoza from Boko Haram insurgents.

The soldiers were pictured jubilating after liberating the region from the influence of the sect.

yes ooh u right,just saw dis in d news about 10 minutes ago

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Bhella5(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Weldone Boyz!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Flets: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
And for all the APC nematodes who have been very sad about the successes of the Nigerian army and the Commander in Chief.... Let me remind you evil souls and enemies of Nigeria of the recent past

When we were all over the globe sourcing arms and getting rejected... you lot were excited because you thought had a campaign point
When the chief terrorist condemned the attack on Bokoharam and attributed it to the north... you damned souls hailed it
When the insurgents continued their wreckage, you turned around to blame the CinC
When we finally took delivery of the purchased arms from Russia and China and the CinC declared a 6 weeks period to recover the lost domains.... You lot mocked him and said if he cannot recover all in 6 weeks then he has failed
6 Weeks after, he has recovered all the regions he promised to recover...and Yet you evils souls turn wont stop. You turn around to ask, why now?

If there is any definition of lack of patriotism, deception, evil, propaganda, violence and anarchy.... there is no better way to define it than APC
If the devil was human, he will be an APC supporter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by lastpage: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
splashbaby:
But where are the Chibok girls? ... Thought Jonathan wanted to make this a pleasant surprise for many of those parents living with the agony of their missing wards for more than a year now..

Ssshhhhhh....
The "rescued girls" are still being "coached and dressed-up properly", to look like rescued girls!

You want those girls to blow alarm and say something like, "l was at home when they came to call me, l dont know what this is about"? grin grin

You dont know trying to "keep-up with a lie" is a very difficult thing?

I cant just wait to see "what girls" he would present to the world!

Trust me, even Shekau sef go follow waka come!
Dearis God UOooooo
grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by bastien: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bravo Zulu each and every one of you in the north
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kudos to the gallant soldiers and RIP to those that lost their life during the fight.

If they have recovered all the towns Boko Haram held, does that mean they are all dead?
what about shekau?
Does he trully exist?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by manmustwac(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tydies:
So JONA isn't clueless after all? Anyways, PDP all the way..
Well just be grateful that there's an election tomorrow that he desperately wants to win. If not for the election another 20'000 innocent civilians would have died in the north east be cause he honestly don't give a damn angry
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by hallysonia(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
welldone soldiers.

Meanwhile. I have decided
GMB all the way
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by bid4rich(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Congratulations to the ill-equipped, poorly motivated, but Gallant Nigerian Army! It's so saddened to see them poorly dressed like vigilante members.
The Actors acting Soldiers in ordinary Korean Movies used to dress far better than the Nigerian Army. Comparing the outfits of the Nigerian Army to the likes of US, UK, even Africa Countries like South Africa and Egypt, tears would flooding one's eyes!
Where are the Billions of Naira budgeted for the Nigerian Army in the past 4 years? Which of the Uniforms above truly represents and proves us as "Giant of Africa?!
Nonetheless, I salute our resilient Nigerian Army for the victory! You didn't fight for money or selfish interest, rather for the sake of Nigeria's unity!
Meanwhile, I have decided to vote out the incompetent Leaders!!!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!!

With you, without you, GEJ will win. All the enemies of Jonathan will in the next 48 hours bury the head in the sand like Ostrich.

God bless Jonathan
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Vikkie14: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
Fowl kor, Cow nih. Funny guy. So, una neva biliv ur army fit perform wonders. Una tink say dem no FIT take gwoza??
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej for life

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by DeCritique(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

The stakes are high! This election is not about what language you speak, what village you come from, what religion you practice or where you live. It is about the soul of Nigeria, it is about the collective future of all of us and our unborn children and grand children. It is about making Nigeria great again.

Tomorrow is very crucial in the history of Nigeria. Many have predicted a total disintegration of the country and many have predicted a civil war. We don't envisage any of that, even though these threats to our dear nation is real and frightful, regardless, we have decided to stand on the side of hope. We also believe that hope is the side you will stand on.

After so much incitement to violence, hate campaigns, election postponement and billions spent/wasted, we have finally come to the crux of destiny. We are presented with two men. One under whose watch many of our brother and sisters have been mercilessly slaughtered. A man whose response to one of the mass slaughters of our young boys was to dance with a strange woman who backed "it" up on him. A man whose response to the killing of at least 2000 people in Bama was to send a condolence message to the President of France. This option that is presented to us have presided what over what was described recently by the New York Times as theft in "industrial scale".

Fellow Nigerians, we for once in our history have a different viable away-from-the-pack option, who stands in a mega opposition, a man who will take Nigeria to the very next step we all long and desire for. As we go out tomorrow, let us remember that our vote is a vote for the very life of Nigeria.

It is with these premises that I, CramJones, wholeheartedly, unreservedly and fully endorse Lt. General Muhammadu Buhari. I stand for CHANGE, I stand for integrity, I stand for a secure, peaceful and prosperous Nigeria!

"For the only thing constant in the world is CHANGE" We can do it. We will do it. CHANGE we will get!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

Nobody has told you that the validity and acceptability of your opinion in the politics section died a long time ago?

Well, I'm telling you now. Don't bother thanking me.

#GEJ Till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Pebcak: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by BabaO2: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
GEJ is working
Jonathan is playing politics with the lives of people. Too daft too cheap propaganda
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by kendopkn: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Welldon my guys bt were is our chibok girls pls.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by mike404(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
THAT'S THE MARK OF A GOOD SLAVE

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by danielmasarro: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well done NA for the good work so far..God bless Nigeria..GEJ or no other..

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Bloomyloo: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
The Military has finally Captured Gwoza in Maiduguri, The head quarters of Boko Haram. Gwoza and Domboa was believed to be the Location of the Chibok girls according to Escapees Reports..Now both towns amidst others have bin recaptured yet no chibok girls..... ..

The truth is, There was actually no Kidnap of Chibok girls and they didn't fool the likes of me from the onset....This whole thing was a Set up against GEJ to usurp his Government. They have failed and they will continue to fail...Tomorrow marks the fourth and Final Weeping for the General with his Deceitful train....Liars and thieves in the guise of change agents....

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by chimoskyg(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
On the eve of Election, soon you will hear breaking news, Chibok girls found!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
yes I know Apc always sence fowl play in any progress made by the NA as long as boko harm is involved... Get till u people appreciate good things for once...

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by ccdo: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
good job.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by dagbokoncept(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
God has put our enemies to shame at last. No country battling with isamic extremists that has ever achieved this huge successful by Gej administration. people felt it was late because they won't understand the moles and sabotage within the military formation. This same Gej contained ebola in less than 2 months. Congrats presido fpr helping us bringing back sanctity into our military and their pride restored once again. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by princemillla(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
They said they would liberate it, and they do so.... Weldon guys but are we sure something is not behind this.... Anyone reasoning with me?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
scam scam scam. no gal has been found in any town retaken hmmm. na wen election near army con dey win
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Vikkie14: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
ollah1:
Kudos to the gallant soldiers and RIP to those that lost their life during the fight.

If they have recovered all the towns Boko Haram held, does that mean they are all dead?
what about shekau?
Does he trully exist?
My guy, dont sweat too much, the Defense Headquarters/Army PR will inform us later. But, be rest assured that Shekau III will either be dead(commit suicide to meet his virgins or killed in the offensive) or alive(hiding or captured).
#GodBlessNigerianMilitary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.